Wow! Where did you meet him??

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!!

How is everyone?

Thats so cool that you saw Newton Faulkner last night, I am going to be seeing him perform at the Isle of Wight Festival along with The Hoosiers :bleh:

Liz xxx

Arghhh you are going too see everyone! :wink2:

Except for Lily, she cancelled....

I am good ^^ (post-London-depressed thought :roftl: ) And you?

good! o and guess what i am either going to london or florida for spring break! :woot_jump:

Really? wow, that is great!! :punk: If u come to London we will definitely have to meet up for the day! when does ur spring break start???

Never heard of it! anyway i am off to bed soon as i am knackered! how has everyones day been?

Fridays can only be good... :roftl:

Ahh... saturday. Exactly a week since I left London. :blink: And more than a week since we last saw us Liz :punk:

Todaay I'm gonna party hard :punk::biggrin2: Going to a bday party of 5 people :-P What is everyone else going to do... ?:)

from april 16 or so to april 27th (the day before my bday:thumbdown: :sneaky2:)

Cool, I am still at uni then so it wld be easy for me to get to London, so if it is London you are coming to let me know and we will definitely have to meet up! :)

Hey Barunka,

I know I cant believe it has been 9 days since we saw Mika and 8 days since we left London, am starting to PMD now, but trying desperately to organise going to Amsterdam gig in July, woo! so I will have that to look forward to as well as coming to see u :punk:

Cool, I am still at uni then so it wld be easy for me to get to London, so if it is London you are coming to let me know and we will definitely have to meet up! :)

Hey Barunka,

I know I cant believe it has been 9 days since we saw Mika and 8 days since we left London, am starting to PMD now, but trying desperately to organise going to Amsterdam gig in July, woo! so I will have that to look forward to as well as coming to see u :punk:

ooo definately!!! liz are you going to go to any of the festivals in france?

ooo definately!!! liz are you going to go to any of the festivals in france?

not sure, probably not cos they are a lot of money if I only want to see Mika. It would depend on who else is playing at the festivals! which ones you going to?

not sure, probably not cos they are a lot of money if I only want to see Mika. It would depend on who else is playing at the festivals! which ones you going to?

i am going to the one in arras the kooks are playing i dont really know them but i heard they are really good

mmeeepit

:naughty: hiiii everyone!! i hate to say this but i think im kinda sick!!! :thumbdown: but thats ok, ill live, its just a cold...Aimee, dont worry! i wont get you sick! :roftl:

soooo excited to see everyone!! soooooooooon!!! :mf_rosetinted:

mmeeepit

:naughty: hiiii everyone!! i hate to say this but i think im kinda sick!!! :thumbdown: but thats ok, ill live, its just a cold...Aimee, dont worry! i wont get you sick! :roftl:

soooo excited to see everyone!! soooooooooon!!! :mf_rosetinted:

ooooooooo well we will make u feel better:naughty: mika is the remedy! i cant wait!!!!!! o and by the way ada i am bringing a mini suit case:blush-anim-cl: