WARNING: Rambling may occur II

thetricktolife

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thanks!

Me neither!!! I'm having a sleep over! YAY! you?

Cool! :wink2:

I just had to learn maths :( We always write some stupid tests... :sneaky2:

I guess I will never use that in my life...

but hey, the weekend's coming... *thinks positive* :)

Yes! Always be positive!

I hate maths... :thumbdown:

Me too! :thumbdown: It's useless, stupid, boring, whatever! :( I would like to understand it one day...

But I guess Mika would rather tour Australia than me understand maths.. :roftl:

Anyway, I gotta go, it's 0:26 :(

Good night! See you later :wink2:

i hope not :tears:

how funny would that be though!:roftl: me roaming the city by myself stalking all the toystores and places mika has been lol

:lmfao: :lmfao: You guys need to communicate. We did pretty GOOD!!!!

You should PM Jackie!!! I think she is on right now??

And call ADA as well

OOOOO GUESS WHAT!!!!

nothing to important but today my bitchy band teacher was like i am going to a tristin something or other concert tonight and we were like :blink: ummm ok:blink: and she is like she is this singer she sings kind of the sad type of songs and stuff and then she was like its at grammercy my reaction:shocked: then she said u probably dont know it its a venue my reaction once again:shocked: I KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIKA PERFORMED THERE!

OOOOO GUESS WHAT!!!!

nothing to important but today my bitchy band teacher was like i am going to a tristin something or other concert tonight and we were like :blink: ummm ok:blink: and she is like she is this singer she sings kind of the sad type of songs and stuff and then she was like its at grammercy my reaction:shocked: then she said u probably dont know it its a venue my reaction once again:shocked: I KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIKA PERFORMED THERE!

I WAS THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHEN I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: AFTER THAT, MIKA IS IN MY LIFE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER.................................LOL

I WAS THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHEN I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: AFTER THAT, MIKA IS IN MY LIFE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER.................................LOL

he is in all our hearts! today i was sitting outside with a bunch of my friends (yes i still have a few left that havent abandoned me because of this obsession lol:naughty:) on this hill that we have on our school (part of my school is outside its weird) and so i was outside listening to mika on my phone and it was playing for everyone to hear and i was like OMG "this time in september is where my obsession first started! :tears:" hahaha