OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

when is the deadline for this??

I love these guys!

Thought the deadline was at the end of this month. Have you signed up yet. All you have to do it write a letter and send in a picture.

Was wondering if we were going to get our autograph today but we didn't. Don't know how long it takes mail to get from Canada to IL. We'll be like this :roftl: when we get it. Then we'll take our picture. We have our artwork and letter done.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG!!! We didn't get anything in the mail today. We were hoping we'd get our autograph today. That looks GREAT!!! Thanks for sharing pics.:thumb_yello: P.S. Love the nail polish.

i was so excited! i requested it on monday, she sent it out tuesday, and i have it today!!!! yay! and i live farther from canada than you guy guys too!

thanks! i'm testing to see what is "too extreme" for work....no one has said anything yet. i'm doing neon green tomorrow!:naughty:

i was so excited! i requested it on monday, she sent it out tuesday, and i have it today!!!! yay! and i live farther from canada than you guy guys too!

thanks! i'm testing to see what is "too extreme" for work....no one has said anything yet. i'm doing neon green tomorrow!:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: The color was very pretty.

Yes you do live a bit farther from Canada then we do. Maybe we should email Rosie to see when she mailed ours out. It must of been exciting!!!

Love,

Megan and Haley

Can't wait till the mail tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get our autograph. We wonder if it will be the same as cheesygoodness (sorry don't know your name)?

Just watched the video again of Nathan watching some video. It is so hiliarous.:roftl: Whoever is video taping says something like the people who is watching this will know because of the music and Mike Kirsh says yeah and laughs and we think it is such a cute laugh. It makes us laugh every time. Also when Nathan says "Oh my GOD!" It is priceless.:roftl: