OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

THE DEADLINE WAS NOT MET BY ABOUT HALF OF YOU...SOOOOOOOOO GET THOSE LETTERS, PICS ETC IN ASAP PLEASE

Hi everyone!

ITS OFFICIAL, THEIR MANAGEMENT IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME...

Hi Melanie,

I just spoke to the band’s management, and they’d like to invite you and some of the organizers of the fansite (if possible) to a show where you can meet the band and hand-deliver your gift! Once we confirm what cities the band will be in, we’ll see if there’s a show that would be convenient for you.

Thanks again,

Rosie

So, we're doing this project for the boys of The Midway State who opened up for Mika on his North American Tour. Speaking for MYSELF, I can honestly say that their music has touched me greatly and that I knew I loved them right when they walked on stage. (For obvious reasons)

So I've observed over the weeks that many on here feel the same. I think it's great for an artist to share their fans, and it looks like they've gained alot since the tour started. Their myspace seems to be flooded with our messages and comments, which is really special because it shows that we are a cool set of fans.

Even if you didn't see them, and like their music...JOIN! Please

Check them out, if you havn't :

myspace.com/themidwaystate

MEMBERS:

Nathan Ferraro - Vocals, Piano

Daenen Bramberger - Drums

Michael Wise - Guitar, Vocals

Mike Kirsh - Bass, Vocal

nathan-1.jpgdaenan.jpgmikew-1.jpgmikek.jpg

About the actual project:

-It will be a book (published like the yearbook was)

-It will contain your messages to the guys

* 1 message (no word limit)

* Include a picture of yourself or something that represents you.

* Primarily direct it to the band as a whole but feel free to point out specific members

- IF YOU WANT, NAME YOUR FAVORITE SONG AND LYRIC AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU LIKE IT

-Pictures are needed

* If you took pictures of or with the band members, I'd love to have them

* If you come across any that others have taken please let me know so that I can ask them for their use.

* This looks like it'll be pretty simple and a modest gift to the guys...just a book to document their time with the Mika fans... Nontheless I think they'll love it*

I don't have a deadline yet, and I don't know how we'll get this to them... we'll have to play it by ear and if anything I'll ask one of them myself on myspace where I can send this to their managment.

All submissions can be sent to beautifulmind2012@hotmail.com

People involved

1. BonjourMika

2. Findingmywords

3. iheartmika

4. Haley & Megan Meyer

5.Cheeseygoodness

6. Mikaholic

7. Norwalk174

8. LadyGodiva

9. AmandaNatalie

10. Kasia87

11. Finkster

12.Kjoshi

13. Lovelove Mika

14. Becks

15. FMBM

17. Marriane84

18. Mjoshi

19. Ellanorelle

20. HollyD

21. I <3 Mika

22. Lolliepop_girl

theguys2.jpg2956e010-c178-461c-a783-0b168de6-1.jpgl_b7bfdab186df50fbcfb7a0cb7adbfb-1.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just received an email from a very nice lady who I wrote to about this project: I told her about the fanclub, and what I wanted to do...

She gave me the address of the place to send the book to:mf_lustslow:

Here's what she said:

Hi Melanie,

It’s really great to see that Mika’s fans have embraced The Midway State. This project sounds like a really nice idea :)

Unfortunately we don’t have a firm schedule for upcoming tours at this time, but you can send the package to the following address and we’ll make sure the guys get it!

address ;-)

Looks like this is definatley going to work:thumb_yello:

Please let me know if you need anything else!

best,

Rosie

I just received an email from a very nice lady who I wrote to about this project: I told her about the fanclub, and what I wanted to do...

She gave me the address of the place to send the book to:mf_lustslow:

Here's what she said:

Hi Melanie,

It’s really great to see that Mika’s fans have embraced The Midway State. This project sounds like a really nice idea :)

Unfortunately we don’t have a firm schedule for upcoming tours at this time, but you can send the package to the following address and we’ll make sure the guys get it!

address ;-)

Looks like this is definatley going to work:thumb_yello:

Please let me know if you need anything else!

best,

Rosie

Melanie that is flippin awesome! This project is so totally going to work. We know The Midway State will LOVE it!!! We'll be with you all the way.:punk:

I just received an email from Midway State's management, and apparantly they were touched by our idea for the project

This pertains to other members on here...I'm guessing they mean the mods:mf_lustslow:

Hi Melanie,

I just spoke to the band’s management, and they’d like to invite you and some of the organizers of the fansite (if possible) to a show where you can meet the band and hand-deliver your gift! Once we confirm what cities the band will be in, we’ll see if there’s a show that would be convenient for you.

Thanks again,

Rosie

She had once written this to me about mika's fans and the project:

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you wanna join this in the official thread!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13131

good to see! i'm still on the list!

i'm excited.

i can't wait til they read it! ... i'm still worried about the due date though.. i dont know whether or not to work on it now or what...

keep me updated!

yeah, she said they'd have dates posted of shows...so I'm not sure...if worse comes to worse we'll just mail it.

well if they come to chicago, the lady said they wanted us to hand deliver it to them... :punk:

so if they come here, I'll do it:mf_lustslow:

:doh: I should've known you would be the one :bleh:

I got dibs on Norwalk, IA :lmfao: Like anyone would ever come here at there own free will :roftl: