OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a picture of myself eating barbeque ribs at the Iowa State Fair and I have crap ALL over my face! :lmfao: Maybe I should use that one..

or the really REALLY werid photo of you cassie has.

it's my favorite photo of you.

(in the purple norwalk shirt)

I hate you. :glasses2::naughty:

That is the WORST picture ever!

Maybe this one..

mikaconcert16.jpg

You can see that one tear! :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

THAT IS THE MOST FUNNY PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! NOT THE WORST!!!

haha that picture is from the first time you saw MIKA in concert

That is a great picture. We see the tear. Wow you two have really blonde hair! We have brown curly hair (we straitened it in our avatar) and brown eyes. Ahhh.... Like MIKA!!!:wub2:

Thanks? :naughty: It'll turn brown sooner or later...

I'm like the opposite of Mika.. He's tall, handsome, with brown hair and eyes and I'm short, ugly, with blonde hair and blue eyes :lmfao:

I felt so pathetic! :naughty: I couldn't clap on beat and whenever Mika would come to our side of the stage my sister would turn to me and be like :blink: because I was :crybaby:

:glasses3:

We didn't cry but we were close to :shocked: . We were screaming like we couldn't believe that we were in the same room as him. Did anyone read Cherisse's blog on Chicago. We were like :wub2: . You can tell that they all really loved Chicago and we were so happy.

:roftl: We're short also. You both have a pretty blonde. There is hardly anyone in our family with blonde hair.

Everyone in my family has straight blond hair that turns brown and curly. :blink: In health class we were supposed to give each other comments and someone told me that they loved my 'annoyingly blonde hair' :lmfao:

We didn't cry but we were close to :shocked: . We were screaming like we couldn't believe that we were in the same room as him. Did anyone read Cherisse's blog on Chicago. We were like :wub2: . You can tell that they all really loved Chicago and we were so happy.

I was realllllly close to crying the second time, but I regained control! YAY! :biggrin2: The tears blur you're vision. :no: I read that!!! The vibe in Chicago was AMAZZZINNNNG! How could they not love it?!?!??!

I was realllllly close to crying the second time, but I regained control! YAY! :biggrin2: The tears blur you're vision. :no: I read that!!! The vibe in Chicago was AMAZZZINNNNG! How could they not love it?!?!??!

where'd y'all read this?