OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

I was realllllly close to crying the second time, but I regained control! YAY! :biggrin2: The tears blur you're vision. :no: I read that!!! The vibe in Chicago was AMAZZZINNNNG! How could they not love it?!?!??!

Yes it was so nice and cozy in there. We went to freezing outside to really hot inside. We'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.:roftl:

Has anyone heard of the fan club being officially offical? We looked at the thread today and noticed that it was closed. Thought that someone would know.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes it was so nice and cozy in there. We went to freezing outside to really hot inside. We'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.:roftl:

Has anyone heard of the fan club being officially offical? We looked at the thread today and noticed that it was closed. Thought that someone would know.

We went to being warm all day to being hot. :naughty:

They kept giving dates that they were going to post information and then they would say they didn't have it yet, so I guess they got tired of people voicing their opinions and that whole free speech thing so they closed the thread.

We went to being warm all day to being hot. :naughty:

They kept giving dates that they were going to post information and then they would say they didn't have it yet, so I guess they got tired of people voicing their opinions and that whole free speech thing so they closed the thread.

You lucky dogs!:sneaky2::roftl: We were thinking at one point to press our faces to the door because we were the first two outside. At least we had fun talking to the two boyfriends behind us. They were a hoot.

Yeah that is why we thought it was closed.

You lucky dogs!:sneaky2::roftl: We were thinking at one point to press our faces to the door because we were the first two outside. At least we had fun talking to the two boyfriends behind us. They were a hoot.

Yeah that is why we thought it was closed.

I wouldn't say lucky :bleh: We had to get there at 9 am! It as a looooooooooooooooooooooong day!

I wouldn't say lucky :bleh: We had to get there at 9 am! It as a looooooooooooooooooooooong day!

We left at 8 in the morning and didn't get to the hotel till 1:30. Didn't get to the venue till 2:30 because our cousin would'nt flippin' hurry up.:sneaky2: Thought though that the restaurant would'nt close till 3:00 but the were closed so we had to wait outside. Our feet were killing us.

My show was on a Friday, so I had to go to school. Then we went to Bertucci's after school and then headed over in the pouring rain to the Orpheum. We were drenched and cold by the time we were let in. And then after the show it started to pour again while we were waiting for Mika to come out. Very wet day all around. But it was totally worth it. :thumb_yello:

not as long as minneapolis.

The fricking cold. :sneaky2:

We left at 8 in the morning and didn't get to the hotel till 1:30. Didn't get to the venue till 2:30 because our cousin would'nt flippin' hurry up.:sneaky2: Thought though that the restaurant wouldn't close till 3:00 but the were closed so we had to wait outside. Our feet were killing us.

I convinced my mother to leave the night before to drive 6 hours through the night and I wouldn't let her make any roadstops! :lmfao: Last time my sister wouldn't hurry up :furious: She had to straighten her hair.. maybe she was trying to look good for all of Mika's gay fans... :blink:

My show was on a Friday, so I had to go to school. Then we went to Bertucci's after school and then headed over in the pouring rain to the Orpheum. We were drenched and cold by the time we were let in. And then after the show it started to pour again while we were waiting for Mika to come out. Very wet day all around. But it was totally worth it. :thumb_yello:

That sounds WONDERFUL!!!! :wub2: I LOVE RAIN!!!!!!!!

The fricking cold.

I convinced my mother to leave the night before to drive 6 hours through the night and I wouldn't let her make any roadstops! :lmfao: Last time my sister wouldn't hurry up :furious: She had to straighten her hair.. maybe she was trying to look good for all of Mika's gay fans... :blink:

omg it was soooo cold. but totally worth it :naughty:

ugh. you just reminded me of the gay guys making out at hob. didn't want to picture that again.

i'm gonna have odd dreams like you and cassie now! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA :roftl::roftl::roftl:

ugh. you just reminded me of the gay guys making out at hob. didn't want to picture that again.

i'm gonna have odd dreams like you and cassie now! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I almost forgot about them! :shocked::wub2: I LOOOOVED them! :wub2: They were the cutest couple EVER!!!!

The fricking cold. :sneaky2:

We were about to push our cousin out the door. We're sure you probably saw her. She had to get all spoofed up also. She wore a skirt and boots. We bet she was feeling the pain towards the end of the night. The two boyfriends behind us were so funny and we had fun talking. One guy waited and then his boyfriend joined him later. While he was waiting he was listen to his cd player and eating carrots. Althouh I, Megan thought they were cheetos at first.:blink::roftl:

We left at 8 in the morning and didn't get to the hotel till 1:30. Didn't get to the venue till 2:30 because our cousin would'nt flippin' hurry up.:sneaky2: Thought though that the restaurant would'nt close till 3:00 but the were closed so we had to wait outside. Our feet were killing us.

we got to the venue in NYC at 5 a.m!!! it probably (definitley) wasn't as cold as minneapolis. it was only about 30º, but the wind was cruel...:sneaky2:

i told mike kirsh that, and he thought we were CA-RAZY!

OMG!!! What did the look like??? We're they over 6 feet tall because those would be the guys that were behind us. I, Megan also saw two other men and they kissed because one brought an umbrella for the other one. It was sweet if that is what floats their boat. We didn't care.

We were about to push our cousin out the door. We're sure you probably saw her. She had to get all spoofed up also. She wore a skirt and boots. We bet she was feeling the pain towards the end of the night. The two boyfriends behind us were so funny and we had fun talking. One guy waited and then his boyfriend joined him later. While he was waiting he was listen to his cd player and eating carrots. Althouh I, Megan thought they were cheetos at first.:blink::roftl:

I probably saw here, but didn't realize she was with you. :naughty: I just kept trying to make eye contact with one of you so that I could tell you to come over and sit with us! :roftl: But you never looked..

A common mistake I'm sure! :lmao:

we got to the venue in NYC at 5 a.m!!! it probably (definitley) wasn't as cold as minneapolis. it was only about 30º, but the wind was cruel...:sneaky2:

i told mike kirsh that, and he thought we were CA-RAZY!

That sounds like so much fun though! :shocked::wub2: I wish there were more MFCers... :no:

I think it was a bit colder than 30 :naughty:

OMG!!! What did the look like??? We're they over 6 feet tall because those would be the guys that were behind us. I, Megan also saw two other men and they kissed because one brought an umbrella for the other one. It was sweet if that is what floats their boat. We didn't care.

they were tall, yes. uh one looked geeky the other was cute looking. i don't care either it just reminds me of megan and cassie's weird dreams.

i have a gay bestfriend. don't be hatein.

they were tall, yes. uh one looked geeky the other was cute looking. i don't care either it just reminds me of megan and cassie's weird dreams.

Didn't seem like she was 'hatein' I LOVE GAY BOYS!!!!! :wub2:

Sorry.. outburst :blush-anim-cl:

That sounds like so much fun though! :shocked::wub2: I wish there were more MFCers... :no:

I think it was a bit colder than 30 :naughty:

Yeah we can vouch for the coldness. Since we were the first people outside in Chicago. It was like 15 or below that. When there was starting a line a guy walked passed and said, who are you waiting for, and we all shouted MIKA!!!

We wouldn't hate at all. We really don't care. The two behind us were sweethearts. They were so tall.

Yeah we can vouch for the coldness. Since we were the first people outside in Chicago. It was like 15 or below that. When there was starting a line a guy walked passed and said, who are you waiting for, and we all shouted MIKA!!!

We wouldn't hate at all. We really don't care. The two behind us were sweethearts. They were so tall.

I was talking about Minneapolis! :naughty: It was a lot warmer in Chicago!

oh! haha. i wasn't saying you guys were hating. i was just putting a statement out there lol.

:lmao:

I was going to say!! :lmfao: I sure do love gay people though! :wub2: That reminds me I need to find that gay boy trapped inside a women's body thread :naughty: