OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

That sounds like so much fun though! :shocked::wub2: I wish there were more MFCers... :no:

I think it was a bit colder than 30 :naughty:

we were the first ones there, but more people came at 7, so i'm glad we got there early. plus our...dedication, let me give mika's producer (his name's john) my phone number, and i met jerry also, then we arranged for us to meet mika....

how cold wasit in minneapolis?

Yeah we can vouch for the coldness. Since we were the first people outside in Chicago. It was like 15 or below that. When there was starting a line a guy walked passed and said, who are you waiting for, and we all shouted MIKA!!!

We wouldn't hate at all. We really don't care. The two behind us were sweethearts. They were so tall.

when i saw mika in miami, i was standing behind 2 tall gay guys....they just stood there, still as could be. but in my videos, i can hear them singing....badddly!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was talking about Minneapolis! :naughty: It was a lot warmer in Chicago!

If you call waiting out in the cold for about 3 and a half hours warm.:blink::roftl:

oh! haha. i wasn't saying you guys were hating. i was just putting a statement out there lol.

:lmao:

Oh we get you.:thumb_yello:

Bye everyone. Going to watch a movie.

we were the first ones there, but more people came at 7, so i'm glad we got there early. plus our...dedication, let me give mika's producer (his name's john) my phone number, and i met jerry also, then we arranged for us to meet mika....

when i saw mika in miami, i was standing behind 2 tall gay guys....they just stood there, still as could be. but in my videos, i can hear them singing....badddly!

It had to be 0 or below! :shocked: It was snowing for a while and within the first hour my feet were burning like no other!!! It was crazzziiiinesssss!

If you call waiting out in the cold for about 3 and a half hours warm.:blink::roftl:

I do compared to Minneapolis! :lmfao:

:roftl: :roftl:

It had to be 0 or below! :shocked: It was snowing for a while and within the first hour my feet were burning like no other!!! It was crazzziiiinesssss!

I do compared to Minneapolis! :lmfao:

We're sure it was cold. We wish we could of gotten to see Mika twice. Hey didn't even know that we have over 1000 posts. WOOHOO!!!

:shocked: omg. i'd be scared.

that's dedication.

we looked like homeless people.

people actually asked us if we needed food!

haha

We're sure it was cold. We wish we could of gotten to see Mika twice. Hey didn't even know that we have over 1000 posts. WOOHOO!!!

congrats!

:toot:

:shocked: omg. i'd be scared.

that's dedication.

For sure. :glasses3:

This old guy kicked me out of a skywalk when I was fixing my sock! He thought I was homeless, so I just stood outside the rest of the time:roftl:

I was at 7,995 and I thought 'I'm going to make sure I post:

8000 :yay:

on my 8000th post, but the next thing I knew I was at post 8004

:roftl:

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!!

we looked like homeless people.

people actually asked us if we needed food!

haha

ha! there was a traffic light at our corner. EVERY SINGLE CAR that went by stared at us. a lot of them even yelled "what are you doing?!" at us! when we heard that the midway state guys were chillin in their van i ran over there, and while i was waving and making hand signs at them, a guy came up to me, and was asking me who the guys in the van were. i told the guy that they're "the midway state", they're really good, and they were opening for mika. the guy had no idea who mika was! i had to explain his WHOLE life story.

ha! there was a traffic light at our corner. EVERY SINGLE CAR that went by stared at us. a lot of them even yelled "what are you doing?!" at us! when we heard that the midway state guys were chillin in their van i ran over there, and while i was waving and making hand signs at them, a guy came up to me, and was asking me who the guys in the van were. i told the guy that they're "the midway state", they're really good, and they were opening for mika. the guy had no idea who mika was! i had to explain his WHOLE life story.

You shouldn't talk to strangers! :shocked::naughty:

Really going to bed now. :mf_rosetinted:

Hey all! Just got an email from The Midway State and they said that Part 2 is coming soon. (Mika tour videos) Part 1 was awesome and can't wait for Part 2!!!:punk:

whew! i can't wait!!! i'm also waiting to see if they got into that music festival in florida. i REALLY want to see them!

Didn't know if anyone had seen these videos of the midway state before. There at the end of the tour with Chris Daughtrey. They all are so funny.:roftl:

Why did they remove the "On Tour with Daughtry # 3" video? :thumbdown: I liked that one!

to tell you the truth....i am. maybe i'll suprise them....i'll of course say that i got the idea from you....or maybe i'll make brownies.....hm....

why are you all bling bling and whatnot??

I love your avatar!! :shocked::wub2::tears: I'm really in tears right now it's so beautiful!!!

I'm such a freak :wub2:

EDIT: Does that mean bling bling?! :lmfao: Didn't know...

Why did they remove the "On Tour with Daughtry # 3" video? I liked that one!

i know!!! i tried to get my friend to watch one of their videos, and that's the one she chose....she didn't want to find another vid :thumbdown:

I love your avatar!! :shocked::wub2::tears: I'm really in tears right now it's so beautiful!!!

I'm such a freak :wub2:

EDIT: Does that mean bling bling?! :lmfao: Didn't know...

i knew you'd start liking him!

have you seen clips from that movie? he is the hottest nerd ever!

you used this smily: :glasses3: and he's all bling-bling.

i know!!! i tried to get my friend to watch one of their videos, and that's the one she chose....she didn't want to find another vid :thumbdown:

I tried to show my friend that video and I was like "waaaaiiit a minute...."