OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too! :shocked::naughty:

PS. I love the new picture in your siggy twins!!! :wub2:

Thanks!!! Of course that is from the house of blues. Did you get your picture of yourself from your moms? Love your sig too, the men in your life and three pics are of Mika.:roftl::mf_lustslow: Who is the guy in the second pic? We think we know him but can't think of his name. We notice you have Johnny Depp in there.:mf_lustslow:

Thanks!!! Of course that is from the house of blues. Did you get your picture of yourself from your moms? Love your sig too, the men in your life and three pics are of Mika.:roftl::mf_lustslow: Who is the guy in the second pic? We think we know him but can't think of his name. We notice you have Johnny Depp in there.:mf_lustslow:

that guy is jim sturgess :wub2:

He's dreamy

No :tears: I'm hoping Melanie will let me give her a different one on Tuesday, but she's not answering me :naughty:

Jim Sturgess of course!!!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2j7Z5Q7ZDs4

that guy is jim sturgess :wub2:

He's dreamy

Very!:wub2: We've heard of him before.

No :tears: I'm hoping Melanie will let me give her a different one on Tuesday, but she's not answering me :naughty:

Jim Sturgess of course!!!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2j7Z5Q7ZDs4

Haven't seen Across The Universe yet but would love to see it. Shame on us because we love musicals.

Haven't seen Across The Universe yet but would love to see it. Shame on us because we love musicals.

It is one of the best! :wub2: Sweeney Todd, Phantom of the Opera, and then Across the Universe close behind :naughty:

Likewise!:wub2: Oh and thanks for the link Megan!

Your welcome :das:

Man..., Sweeney Todd is just AWESOME!!! No one we knew wanted to see it but us. It was with Johnny Depp so we had to see it.:roftl: We remember when we first saw it. We had to travel like an hour because that was the closest theater that was playing it. It was December 27 because our brother's (who is 27) birthday was the day after Christmas and we were planning on going the next day. We were in the theater and when we heard those songs it was just brillant. We went to borders right after that and got the soundtrack and listened to it all the way home. Couldn't hardly eat our dinner that night you know with the whole meat pies.:naughty:

Phantom is one of my favorite movies ever... *sigh* I have an anniversary party every year for it... it's usually just me alone watching it...on January 18th... I was a freshman when I saw it and it stuck with me ever since...

I used to watch it every single day :roftl: But now I just watch it as much as possible.. when no one's on MFC :naughty:

Man..., Sweeney Todd is just AWESOME!!! No one we knew wanted to see it but us. It was with Johnny Depp so we had to see it.:roftl: We remember when we first saw it. We had to travel like an hour because that was the closest theater that was playing it. It was December 27 because our brother's (who is 27) birthday was the day after Christmas and we were planning on going the next day. We were in the theater and when we heard those songs it was just brillant. We went to borders right after that and got the soundtrack and listened to it all the way home. Couldn't hardly eat our dinner that night you know with the whole meat pies.:naughty:

I heard that it's coming out on DVD April 1st!!!

I used to watch it every single day :roftl: But now I just watch it as much as possible.. when no one's on MFC :naughty:

I heard that it's coming out on DVD April 1st!!!

Really??? That soon??? You know, when our dad let us watch 30 days of night we were like :jawdrop::puking: but when we were watching Sweeney Todd with all the blood we didn't mind.:roftl: Maybe because it was a musical.

Really??? That soon??? You know, when our dad let us watch 30 days of night we were like :jawdrop::puking: but when we were watching Sweeney Todd with all the blood we didn't mind.:roftl: Maybe because it was a musical.

I think it didn't bother me because he was singing that beautiful song while he cut all those throats. :lmfao: I really hope it's true that it's coming out, but I'm not 100% sure!

Okay, they are officially the sweetest rockers ever:punk:

Here's my recent convo via myspace comments:

Have a lovely week boys! ooops, rock stars don't use "lovely" do they???

:P

I'm a little confused... so I tried to get your cd back at the chicago gig but no one could find it :o I have to resort to waiting right? It hasn't been released yet in the U.S has it?

lots and lots of love,

Melanie

We say lovely sometimes ;)

Our EP has been released in the states...its not in all stores, mostly smaller stores. it was at the gig, tucked away in the front. the EP is on itunes, amazon, our website/myspace...

have a good week melanie!

- mike wise

Sweet! I'm gonna look for the EP... I couldn't get to the cd's, because at the time I was a minor and for some reason they closed it off to us :( BUT come Wednesday I'll be 18 :P ( a little late now I'm afraid!)

awww keep saying "lovely" :D

lots of love,

-Melanie

Happy early birthday!

you're "lovely"- wise

:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Okay, they are officially the sweetest rockers ever

Here's my recent convo via myspace comments:

Have a lovely week boys! ooops, rock stars don't use "lovely" do they???

:P

I'm a little confused... so I tried to get your cd back at the chicago gig but no one could find it :o I have to resort to waiting right? It hasn't been released yet in the U.S has it?

lots and lots of love,

Melanie

We say lovely sometimes ;)

Our EP has been released in the states...its not in all stores, mostly smaller stores. it was at the gig, tucked away in the front. the EP is on itunes, amazon, our website/myspace...

have a good week melanie!

- mike wise

Sweet! I'm gonna look for the EP... I couldn't get to the cd's, because at the time I was a minor and for some reason they closed it off to us :( BUT come Wednesday I'll be 18 :P ( a little late now I'm afraid!)

awww keep saying "lovely" :D

lots of love,

-Melanie

Happy early birthday!

you're "lovely"- wise

:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wub2:

I just talk to Mike about cookies! :lmfao: He likes oatmeal chocolate chip apparently!