OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

i don't like tuna sandwiches, but i have eaten tuna with chips! have you ever tried tuna with cheez its???? VERY GOOD!

what about ice-cream with cereal in it?? frosted flakes, and cookie crisp work best. :naughty:

I've never had cereal with ice cream. Never thought of that before! *gets to-do list*

Yeah we are picky eaters too. Haven't ever tried ham and cheese WITH mustard but it's worth a try.......someday.:roftl: But nothings better than a good salami sandwich, and now I wish I had some salami in the house. This conversation is making me hungry.:roftl:

Haha I had a ham, cheese, and mustard sandwich like a half hour ago. That's why I said it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg.....:roftl:

i brought them into work, and i was sharing them with someone, and she informed me that they changed their recepie a couple years ago, but now it's back to normal.....someone's got too much cereal and time on their hands.:naughty:

hahah lmao how did she know they changed there recipe:blink: maybe she stalks that wolf like we stalk mika!:roftl:

ok heres my ? when how and where are we giving this to them:blink:

If they come to chicago, I'm there and ready:naughty:

and if not I'm mailing it from my house to their managment...I spoke to Rosie and she was more than happy either way.

You didn't know that she had invited me to give this to them personally???

Yeah, that's how it'll work out hopefully:wub2:

In that video, who's the guy with the headband who asked the trucker for the dorritos??? He's a cutie:wink2:

NATHAN, nathan nathan nathan... am I making it obvious enough:wub2: Ohhhhhhhhh I have a huge crush...I saw the little curls and *sigh*:blush-anim-cl:

Who do you like??????........:naughty: :naughty:

*cough.....mike k.*:wub2:

If they come to chicago, I'm there and ready:naughty:

and if not I'm mailing it from my house to their managment...I spoke to Rosie and she was more than happy either way.

You didn't know that she had invited me to give this to them personally???

Yeah, that's how it'll work out hopefully:wub2:

omg! really she invited you!!! to where:blink: Canada to where there head quarters are (or what ever its called:naughty:) thats amazing!

omg! really she invited you!!! to where:blink: Canada to where there head quarters are (or what ever its called:naughty:) thats amazing!

We were thinking if they tour soon' date=' like to Chicago, then Melanie could hand deliever the book to them. But we might of misunderstood. Wow we can't wait till dates come out. If they do come to Chicago then that would be so cool to be there when Melanie would handover the book to them. But St. Louis is so much closer by like 2 or more hours since we live towards the bottom of IL.[/color']

In that video, who's the guy with the headband who asked the trucker for the dorritos??? He's a cutie:wink2:

NATHAN, nathan nathan nathan... am I making it obvious enough:wub2: Ohhhhhhhhh I have a huge crush...I saw the little curls and *sigh*:blush-anim-cl:

he's kind of a roadie i guess. in NY when we met them before the show, that guy was there (with headband) and he was kind of rude. while we were chatting to nathan, kirsh, and wise, he just stood there smoking, and acting very stuck up and rude. i was wondering if he was in the band or not since there were 4 guys. but thankfully, during the show, i saw daenan (:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:) at the drums, and the headband guy filming them.

someone asked about him, and one of the guys said he had a girlfriend and that's why he didn't talk to us..... :shocked:

someone asked about him, and one of the guys said he had a girlfriend and that's why he didn't talk to us..... :shocked:

Oh 'cause that's a good reason to be rude to someone...:naughty:

I'm not a big Midway State fan but I watch their videos on Youtube. Mika Wise is by far my favorite. If I just looked at him, I would be like, "Yeah, he's kinda cute." After listening to how funny he is, it just made him at least a 100 times more attractive to me. I'm such a sucker for funny guys, I hardly even care what they look like. :naughty:

Maybe he was sick of the crazy fans. :glasses2:

He was really nice in Chicago!! He kept going on stage to fix stuff and people were yelling 'I LOVE YOU GUY WITH HEADBAND!!!!!!!' and he just smiled :naughty:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that was him!!!!!!!!!!

He's so cute lol

Somebody just called me "inspring" in their response to a blog comment I left:naughty:

The little devil didn't leave a name! I think it was Mike W because he tends to respond to the blogs and puts more smilies:roftl:

That just made my day guys:wub2:

No. But heard something when the guy was fixing the stuff on stage. I think somebody thought it was going to be Mika....maybe it was Nathan who came on stage for a little bit.

That reminds me when that Relax music started playing and I could see Mika jumping in the back getting ready to get onstage!! :wub2: That's when I got all choked up and almost started to cry :naughty:

my computer and my laptop are being absolutley retarted lately.

And I feel so just stupid for not having this cover done weeks ago.

I just want to send a HUGE apology to EVERYONE involved with this project.

Please don't think it's laziness, my computer keeps shutting down while I'm working and it's just so frustrating.

I promise it will look awesome once its done.:doh:

That reminds me when that Relax music started playing and I could see Mika jumping in the back getting ready to get onstage!! :wub2: That's when I got all choked up and almost started to cry :naughty:

:no: :no: We saw somebody jumping up and down back there, and knew it probably was him because he jumped out on stage right away and OMG we can hardly believe we saw this man. Awwww......we miss him terribly!

my computer and my laptop are being absolutley retarted lately.

And I feel so just stupid for not having this cover done weeks ago.

I just want to send a HUGE apology to EVERYONE involved with this project.

Please don't think it's laziness, my computer keeps shutting down while I'm working and it's just so frustrating.

I promise it will look awesome once its done.:doh:

We bet it WILL look awesome.

:no: :no: We saw somebody jumping up and down back there, and knew it probably was him because he jumped out on stage right away and OMG we can hardly believe we saw this man. Awwww......we miss him terribly!

It was so exciting because at first I saw the shadow that his hair made! :lmao:

:roftl:

We think we did see someone back there jumping. We thought at one point we saw Mika's mom but who knows.

Between The Midway State and Mika I was looking around the venue and saw his family! :wub2: And I saw Andy halfway through the concert and he was dancing a bit :naughty: He seemed to like The Midway State a lot!