Grey's Anatomy!

xBillyBrownx

Yes! I'm a big fan of the American show Grey's Anatomy:wub2: .. I even cry every time I watch it.. Sad but true.. I think it's an amazing show although I'm generally not a soap opera type person.. So was wondering if anybody else here felt the same..

This could be a place for all Grey's Anatomy fans to discuss their favourite characters, events and how they feel about the show in general:naughty: . You can still join if you're not a fan and tell us why you don't like it :sneaky2:

I hope this isn't a repition of another thread. If so then excuse me:)

LET THE DRAMA COMMENCE!

ENJOY!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOOOOOOOOOVE GREY'S ANATOMY! :wub2:

It's difficult to choose a favourite character, buy maybe Christina and George. They're so funny! Christina's facial expressions are fabulous! :naughty:

Can't choose a favourite scene, but I loove the one where the girls name Sloan "McSteamy":

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yF5cZRSWBEQ

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

In my country, they don't air it..! :( And if they do, I don't know about it :shocked: ... Is it good? What is it about? In general :)

It's about a group of surgical interns, whose practice happens in an hospital in Seattle. The main character is Meredith Grey. Her mother was a very famous doctor, and worked in that hospital, but now she suffers from Alzheimer.

The interns become friends, some of them share a house, and you get to know their lives in each episode. It's really cool!

I'm really bad at telling stories, so... Hope someone can explain better! :blush-anim-cl:

I LOOOOOOOOOVE GREY'S ANATOMY! :wub2:

It's difficult to choose a favourite character, buy maybe Christina and George. They're so funny! Christina's facial expressions are fabulous! :naughty:

Can't choose a favourite scene, but I loove the one where the girls name Sloan "McSteamy":

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yF5cZRSWBEQ

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Hahaha I love that!

Christina's AMAZING! I also love Alex :P

I think you've explained quite well :thumb_yello:

Hahaha I love that!

"I'm...choking back some...McVomit"

George is the best! :lmfao:

Christina's AMAZING! I also love Alex :P

Yeah, its hard to choose only one... The whole group is great!

Not to mention...McDreamy... *drools* :wub2:

I think you've explained quite well :thumb_yello:

Aww..thanks! :naughty:

haha GA is the best ;) I just love McSattan aka Addison :D and Mark and Hanh and Bambi and Xtina!! they're all the best!! Nazi rulez :D Miranda is like tornado :D I llike this Xtins quote: "uuu it's like candy but with blood I love it" xD

hey guys...and what's ur favourite quotes? how many seasons did u watch? I'm up to date with it :D and new ep will be soon :D YAAAAAAY the WGA is over!!

In Italy we're freezed at season 3 (I think), so I'll wait for next fall for the new episodes:wink2:

....and I'm trying to keep far from spoilers:naughty:

It's about a group of surgical interns, whose practice happens in an hospital in Seattle. The main character is Meredith Grey. Her mother was a very famous doctor, and worked in that hospital, but now she suffers from Alzheimer.

The interns become friends, some of them share a house, and you get to know their lives in each episode. It's really cool!

I'm really bad at telling stories, so... Hope someone can explain better! :blush-anim-cl:

I think I got the main idea from you, so no need for other explaining, thanks! :thumb_yello:

Yes! I'm a big fan of the American show Grey's Anatomy:wub2: .. I even cry every time I watch it.. Sad but true.. I think it's an amazing show although I'm generally not a soap opera type person.. So was wondering if anybody else here felt the same..

This could be a place for all Grey's Anatomy fans to discuss their favourite characters, events and how they feel about the show in general:naughty: . You can still join if you're not a fan and tell us why you don't like it :sneaky2:

I hope this isn't a repition of another thread. If so then excuse me:)

LET THE DRAMA COMMENCE!

ENJOY!

The episode with georges dad dying always makes me cry without fail.

Hey, everyone!

I absolutely love Grey's Anatomy! And my favourite characters are Meredith and George.

This is a quote that is stuck in my brain :D

DENNY: "Aww, don't cry."

IZZIE: "I cannot fall for a patient."

DENNY: "Good luck with that."

IZZIE: [kisses Denny]

hah yeah... like Mark and Derek...oh just live them... pretty and prettier xD

Derek: What did you do?

Mark: I spread the word you were lookin'

Derek: You spread the word I was looking?

Mark: Lookin' ... it sounds much dirtier without the "g."