This deserves real appreciation...

1kiwiabroad

okay, at risk of having already posted too many threads tonight, i just wanna post one last thing. i dont know if it's already been done, but here goes.

This thread is for anything, whether it be a phrase, or a thought or even an act from any of the people around you that you believe deserves real appreciation. Every day people do of say things that are unspeakably kind, and get no credit for it. this is where we thank our friends for the little things that no-one notices that make us feel better.

I want to thank Nikkie one of my best friends, because she wrote this:

She writes her songs

Hoping for acceptance.

My friend whennie.

She sings her songs

Hoping for acceptance.

My friend Whennie.

She sends her songs

Hoping for acceptance.

My friend Whennie.

Her little songs,

Inspired by life.

My friend Whennie.

Someone please accept her,

Someone let her in.

My friend Whennie.

now, it seems like a really random thing to be thanking someone for, but it means all the world to me that she knows these things. thanks Nikkie.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately the past few days haven't been as kind to me as many days usually are... but I guess I'd like to thank the earth for such a beautiful day today. Nothing could've brightened the day more.

Also, thanks for making this, it warms my heart. I think we sometimes forget the little things that make everyday worth living. Like little bursts of joy, if we recognized how much we all already have, we'd all be so much happier. :blush-anim-cl:

unfortunately the past few days haven't been as kind to me as many days usually are... but I guess I'd like to thank the earth for such a beautiful day today. Nothing could've brightened the day more.

Also, thanks for making this, it warms my heart. I think we sometimes forget the little things that make everyday worth living. Like little bursts of joy, if we recognized how much we all already have, we'd all be so much happier. :blush-anim-cl:

Well said! We often take for granted life's pleasures like bird song in the morning, the smell of freshly cut grass, ok I'm going on but I really do appreciate these things! I'd like to thank the earth and God for the things in life that make me smile.