Mika Gets His Brits Out!!!!!!!

D.Trotter.x

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: :punk:Mika was so good at the Brits,but i couldnt take my eyes off how tight them trousers were!!!!!

Welcome to the Board!

Yes, his pants were tight. :naughty: Not that I minded.

He did look super thin, though. I wanted to cook him something but then thought "Wait...I don't know how." I'd barely survive if left to my own devices. :wink2:

I thought they looked great, you could see his thigh muscles:mf_lustslow: but he is looking thin again, and they say being on tv makes you look fat!, so in real life if he walked behind a lamp post he might disappear!!:shocked:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Mika come back to Italy we'll feed ya with luv:wub2::naughty:

Yeah! loads of Taco Bell, Dairy Queen, KFC, Macdonalds, Friendlys (yum I love Friendlys) Pizza Hut, Dunkin Donuts, that should def fatten him up!!:thumb_yello:

no, see he needs a more elegant dinner setting, he is a celebrity.....Burger King.:mf_rosetinted: we can get him one of those cardboard crowns.

no, see he needs a more elegant dinner setting, he is a celebrity.....Burger King.:mf_rosetinted: we can get him one of those cardboard crowns.

I bet he always wears one of those when he goes to Burer King and gets a balloon from MacDonalds and does the colouring in sheets!:roftl:

I bet he always wears one of those when he goes to Burer King and gets a balloon from MacDonalds and does the colouring in sheets!:roftl:

ya, like the ones at Papa Geno's that you can hand on the wall, mika goes right up and sticks it ont he wall and is like "look mommy! i made a picture! its of a donkey wrestling a parrot!"

mika's mom: um honey, i dont think that is appropriate!:roftl:

Welcome to the Board!

Yes, his pants were tight. :naughty: Not that I minded.

He did look super thin, though. I wanted to cook him something but then thought "Wait...I don't know how." I'd barely survive if left to my own devices. :wink2:

Touche. I'll never forget the macaroni-soup. BUT DON'T WORRY! You're still really cool ILY:wub2:

Welcome to the boards! (not you Lissa) And his whole outfit was amazing- looooove it. Just muscle-y enough to be perfect, heck he could wear a sack and he'd look amazing, but his awesome dress sense makes him that much cooler. It's not often that you get an artist who's not afraid to be themselves. TO me, everybody looks the same.........AND THEN THERES........... ......................

MIKA!!!!

mmmhmmm I WANT ME SOME MIKA! lol.

i watched the awards and I was deff blown away by his performance! and im not gonna lie, that sight was pretty nice, *if you no what I mean* :blush-anim-cl:

I FREAKIN LOVE HIS PANTS!

me and my friends are currently looking for a mika-inspired outfit. lol. its great! but soo hard. no one carries those tight purple pants =/