This One's for Us Girls (Part 15)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on a diet too but in London i didn't have one cause i couldn't resist to that Cadbury chocolate !

lol, aah sweet chocolate :wub2: another thing u should do when u come to the UK is visit the Cadbury factory, soooo good, and a lot of free chocolate :wub2:

Just hope Mika isn't reading this. :naughty:

i hope he doesn't read any of these threads full stop :naughty: as in our girl ones.. considering it's Women day anyway, so he should respect our privacy, the way we do with him .. err not :naughty: plus he already knows people knows where he lives.. soooo :fisch: not that that makes it any better, lol

No i don't he reads it anymore !I think only at the beginning he read it !

i think he still reads it, like when he has spare time.. or someone close to him does then reports back to him :naughty:

No i don't he reads it anymore !I think only at the beginning he read it !

I think he does.

i hope he doesn't read any of these threads full stop :naughty: as in our girl ones.. considering it's Women day anyway, so he should respect our privacy, the way we do with him .. err not :naughty: plus he already knows people knows where he lives.. soooo :fisch: not that that makes it any better, lol

We respect his privacy sometimes.

How many times did you go there and how does it look like ?

i thout we were still talking bout his house :roftl: ah good thing i read my quote otherwise i would have given u a long answer.

I've only been there once.. and err, i don't know how to describe it really... just like a factory, with chocolate.. then a shop full of more chocolate, oh i really need to go there again! maybe we can do an MFC thing and go there all together, then tie mika up and put chocolate on him and then u can think of the rest :wub2: oh sorry, it's still early isn't it? damn

i thout we were still talking bout his house :roftl: ah good thing i read my quote otherwise i would have given u a long answer.

I've only been there once.. and err, i don't know how to describe it really... just like a factory, with chocolate.. then a shop full of more chocolate, oh i really need to go there again! maybe we can do an MFC thing and go there all together, then tie mika up and put chocolate on him and then u can think of the rest :wub2: oh sorry, it's still early isn't it? damn

You've been watching that Lynx advert again haven't you. :naughty: :naughty:

You've been watching that Lynx advert again haven't you. :naughty: :naughty:

lmao :roftl::roftl: i actually completely forgot bout that ad!!! but now that u mention it, FORGET ABOUT LENT!!1 :wub2::naughty:

Why do you say that girls ?

Which threads do you think he reads then ?

cos... c'mon, if u went on the internet, and u knew there was this site made about you, wouldn't u wanna know what people were saying? espesh if these people like adored u! lol.

Errm, depends how much time he has to spend lol.. ah god knows, someone should really ask, not me :mf_rosetinted:

He knows some peoples usernames.

Hopefully not this one. :naughty:

lol, yeah hopefully noneee of us.. or i wouldn't mind, as long as he doesn't recognise me from here :naughty:

who else's username does he know? apart from freddie's