One of Mika's opening bands: Creature - new album out March 4

zoots14

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chyea that's exactly what I was saying:naughty: I'm not angry, instead I'm honoured:thumb_yello:

PHEW!!!!!!!!!! I was afraid that you would be angry, but the reason I 'borrowed' them, is because they are awesome!!!!:thumb_yello: Rock on!!

Ok, I finally just bought the Creature CD yesterday (called No Sleep At All)... a little late I know since I'm the one who started this thread! :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

The CD is SO GOOD. Every song is great, really funny too, and it gets into your head (you'll be hearing cow bells in your sleep.) In the same way that Mika's music does, their stuff just makes you want to get up and dance... you can't sit still when you're listening to it. There are 11 tracks and it was only $10 at HMV.

I know I'm starting to sound like I'm their personal promotion team... I swear I'm not, I just saw them open for Mika... but they really are SO good.

I agree, The CD is completely awesome!

Get's me going, and almost makes me want to dance on the bus! :roftl: Maybe after following the 12 steps of the program I WILL!

I just wanted to say that i noticed today that Creature added some dates to their tour!

check them out on their Myspace. http://www.myspace.com/creaturecreature

I have seen them live 3 times already, since this year! hahaha, but I may go to the one in April 11. who knows! If I go, this time I can sing along to all the songs, dance and maybe get their autographs on my CD after the show!

:biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...