The Houston,texas Thread

lalalifegoeson

Same here. :thumbdown:

Back then he did stay after more often to do stuff like that but now I believe it's more hit or miss. As he's becoming more popular, of course the volume of people who want to meet him increases and so there's less time per person (not to mention the personal space issue which is more of a problem as crowds get bigger and more mob-like).

Yeah, I can't believe it either! :shocked: Just fry mah hide and put it on a biscuit!

Oh gosh there were so many people that stayed after in Boston. I was talking to mom and we walked outside and my jaw hit the ground because there wasn't much room to move around out there. :blink: That all narrowed down to maybe between 10-20ish of us. :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, right on! Fry mah hide! ah doesn't knows whut was up wif him fo' mighty missin' this hyar state. :wink2:

You never know... but you can worry about that later. First let's keep hoping for a concert date here. :thumb_yello:

We're working on a date right now. He's planning on playing in my side yard by our little fountain/flower garden. You're invited if you RSVP on time. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gosh there were so many people that stayed after in Boston. I was talking to mom and we walked outside and my jaw hit the ground because there wasn't much room to move around out there. :blink: That all narrowed down to maybe between 10-20ish of us. :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, right on! Fry mah hide! ah doesn't knows whut was up wif him fo' mighty missin' this hyar state. :wink2:

We're working on a date right now. He's planning on playing in my side yard by our little fountain/flower garden. You're invited if you RSVP on time. :thumb_yello:

alright iam rsvping!!!!

:thumb_yello: