"So He Tried A Little Freddie..." (Popnography's review of Mika's 11/02/08 L.A. show)

Scut Monkey

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But in SF he was wearing a brace too I think...

Maybe they're from Brixton? I remember the gold jacket from there...

no bracelets in Brixton

I have no idea :blink:

Maybe San Francisco?

naw, he had a hand brace/wrap for San Fran. I think he wore the gold jacket in NY, but i'm feeling weird knowing what he wore at certain venues, i am not an obsessive fan.

But in SF he was wearing a brace too I think...

Maybe they're from Brixton? I remember the gold jacket from there...

I have no idea. That's why I hate that he doesn't wear colored outfits anymore....now we can't tell which pictures are from certain gigs :sad:

no bracelets in Brixton

naw, he had a hand brace/wrap for San Fran. I think he wore the gold jacket in NY, but i'm feeling weird knowing what he wore at certain venues, i am not an obsessive fan.

you're not obsessive?

I have no idea. That's why I hate that he doesn't wear colored outfits anymore....now we can't tell which pictures are from certain gigs :sad:

yea, he cycles those jackets/shirts now so they've been worn many times.

I vote for

green pants

a zillion necklaces

converse

awesome t-shirt.

and a jacket

starting now.

you're not obsessive?

no, of course not. :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, well i was too dumb to ask him to sign the C.D. located in my bag all of 2 feet away. *bangs head on table*

it's very easy to forget your priorities when you're in the same room as Mika

it's very easy to forget your priorities when you're in the same room as Mika

baby steps; i'll admit that embarrassingly enough, i almost forgot to give him the things i had brought to give him.

I knew it would be distracting, but thats just weird, i didn't think it was possible to be that stupid:blink:

Pfffstshhsttsffftsshhtfff Isn't being Lollipop girl and being on stage with him enough!?!?!? :blink:

i know. :bash:

i'm sorry, i'm a greedy little fiend.

i forgot nearly everything i said i would do.

baby steps; i'll admit that embarrassingly enough, i almost forgot to give him the things i had brought to give him.

I knew it would be distracting, but thats just weird, i didn't think it was possible to be that stupid:blink:

i know. :bash:

i'm sorry, i'm a greedy little fiend.

i forgot nearly everything i said i would do.

No but I mean, isn't it enough to make you admit that you're obsessive!?!?!? :aah:

Wanting an autograph is natural... You're not greedy, just obsessive :naughty: sort of

No but I mean, isn't it enough to make you admit that you're obsessive!?!?!? :aah:

Wanting an autograph is natural... You're not greedy, just obsessive :naughty: sort of

lol, thanks.

I went to the concert 3 months after i discovered him, i knew the effects his music had on me, but i didn't know the effect he would have on me or even hearing it live. But it's different than obsession, because that sounds bad and it's used too loosely....i prefer...i dunno:bleh:.

somebody once said to me

"you're obsessed" and i replied "no, it's horrible, but i love it."

which may only make sense to me haha.

lol, thanks.

I went to the concert 3 months after i discovered him, i knew the effects his music had on me, but i didn't know the effect he would have on me or even hearing it live. But it's different than obsession, because that sounds bad and it's used too loosely....i prefer...i dunno:bleh:.

somebody once said to me

"you're obsessed" and i replied "no, it's horrible, but i love it."

which may only make sense to me haha.

No I get what you mean.

I think. Hahah

Maybe a very very very very very very very strong passion for him would be a sufficient description? :naughty:

No I get what you mean.

I think. Hahah

Maybe a very very very very very very very strong passion for him would be a sufficient description? :naughty:

oh yea! thats what i used to say. When people would say i'm obsessive i would say, "no, it's not obsession, it's passion" - but not with quite so many verys, although they fit in there...i suppose:bleh:

oh yea! thats what i used to say. When people would say i'm obsessive i would say, "no, it's not obsession, it's passion" - but not with quite so many verys, although they fit in there...i suppose:bleh:

:naughty:

Oh the very's just accentuate the passion :naughty: The details. The booster adjectives. Or whatever part of speech they are :P

:naughty:

Oh the very's just accentuate the passion :naughty: The details. The booster adjectives. Or whatever part of speech they are :P

well, the way i see it, passion and obsession can very much mean the same thing, but passion is usually viewed as a good thing, but obsession is not.

oh, and

I <3 adjectives :biggrin2: