Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

i ran after them frantically giving kairi to Lolly(without becky seeing)

"get outta here! scram!" yelled cosmo

"no!" i said to becky

"its fine," becky said sighing "let her talk"

just then cosmo ran down the stairs

"wait!" i yelled

cosmo got to the end of the stairs just as he whispered something to lolli

becky tried running down the stairs, but there was at least 25 stairs between cosmo and her

cosmo took kairi from lolli and becky fipped

"dont take my baby!" she screamed

just then cosmo and lolli ran out the door

"u can have mine!~" i sighed as becky gave me a 'look'

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i ran after them frantically giving kairi to Lolly(without becky seeing)

"get outta here! scram!" yelled cosmo

"no!" i said to becky

"its fine," becky said sighing "let her talk"

just then cosmo ran down the stairs

"wait!" i yelled

cosmo got to the end of the stairs just as he whispered something to lolli

becky tried running down the stairs, but there was at least 25 stairs between cosmo and her

cosmo took kairi from lolli and becky fipped

"dont take my baby!" she screamed

just then cosmo and lolli ran out the door

"u can have mine!~" i sighed as becky gave me a 'look'

"What?" Becky was taken aback for a second by the comment. Thn she snapped back to the idea that Cosmo had stolen her baby.

She flew out the door to see Cosmo driving Lolly and Kairi away. Lolly looked upset.

"COSMO! HOW COULD YOU? GIVE BACK MY BABY!" Becky schreeched. When there wasn't a reaction, she broke down in tears. The others stood there, shocked at the happening of the past hour. How could Lolly do this to Becky? She knew how much Kairi meant to her.

"I'm so sorry Becky..." Phunky mumbled.

"How did Lolly get Kairi?" Then she clicked, and stared at Phunky.

"You...." Before Becky could jump at her, ER took her arm.

"Let's get inside and work out where they'd go." They went inside, while Becky kept turning to look at Phunky. Phunky went to follow them in, but Luke stopped her.

"Let's go for a walk." He suggested. Phunky went to object, then realised it was probably best.

"Beck, have you any idea where they'd go?" Artsy asked, as they sat in the living room.

"N-no." She half sobbed.

"Jack? Where would Lolly go?"

"I don't know... I always thought she was a good person." Jack replied, dazed.

*Now, I'm not broadcasting to Becky's mind. But wouldn't now be a good time to tell her? This has to be connected.*

*I never thought of that...* ER replied to Kelzy.

*That's probably the last thing she'll want to know.* Artsy added.

*Yes, but that may not be Cosmo. What if it's Richard, back for revenge?* Kelzy pointed out. They all agreed, and told Kelzy to tell her.

"Beck... Two months ago, we read something in the newspaper. Cosmo's twin, your husband, Richard, had escaped from prison." Becky looked up.

"You... You didn't tell me?" Becky said simply, failing to take in much more shock.

"We thought it was probably best. But now we think this could be connected." Kelzy explained.

In the car...

"Do we have to do this? Kairi means everything to Becky. Can't you just take me instead?" Lolly asked.

"No. She sent me to prison. Took my daughter from me. Your just a tool. And you worked well." Richard sent a nasty grin back. "Now, where shall we go... I know. Let's go home. I'll play the victim. And you had better too."

Nooo. But wiith this storyline (i.e evil Richard impersonating Cosmo) you kids could be killed. But don't make it in the next post; I want this to drag on for a bit.

"What?" Becky was taken aback for a second by the comment. Thn she snapped back to the idea that Cosmo had stolen her baby.

She flew out the door to see Cosmo driving Lolly and Kairi away. Lolly looked upset.

"COSMO! HOW COULD YOU? GIVE BACK MY BABY!" Becky schreeched. When there wasn't a reaction, she broke down in tears. The others stood there, shocked at the happening of the past hour. How could Lolly do this to Becky? She knew how much Kairi meant to her.

"I'm so sorry Becky..." Phunky mumbled.

"How did Lolly get Kairi?" Then she clicked, and stared at Phunky.

"You...." Before Becky could jump at her, ER took her arm.

"Let's get inside and work out where they'd go." They went inside, while Becky kept turning to look at Phunky. Phunky went to follow them in, but Luke stopped her.

"Let's go for a walk." He suggested. Phunky went to object, then realised it was probably best.

"Beck, have you any idea where they'd go?" Artsy asked, as they sat in the living room.

"N-no." She half sobbed.

"Jack? Where would Lolly go?"

"I don't know... I always thought she was a good person." Jack replied, dazed.

*Now, I'm not broadcasting to Becky's mind. But wouldn't now be a good time to tell her? This has to be connected.*

*I never thought of that...* ER replied to Kelzy.

*That's probably the last thing she'll want to know.* Artsy added.

*Yes, but that may not be Cosmo. What if it's Richard, back for revenge?* Kelzy pointed out. They all agreed, and told Kelzy to tell her.

"Beck... Two months ago, we read something in the newspaper. Cosmo's twin, your husband, Richard, had escaped from prison." Becky looked up.

"You... You didn't tell me?" Becky said simply, failing to take in much more shock.

"We thought it was probably best. But now we think this could be connected." Kelzy explained.

In the car...

"Do we have to do this? Kairi means everything to Becky. Can't you just take me instead?" Lolly asked.

"No. She sent me to prison. Took my daughter from me. Your just a tool. And you worked well." Richard sent a nasty grin back. "Now, where shall we go... I know. Let's go home. I'll play the victim. And you had better too."

"maybe he has a soft spot for babies." I said softly.

Becky spat her water at me.

"Well, how long do you think this dude's been with us? Where is cosmo afterall..." asked Artsy.

Becky gasped and we all joined in gasping simutaneously.

"Well, when us guys played strip poker the other night...it was deffinitely a Cosmo we all remembered from the Stag Party..." Said Finn reminiscing. I waved off all thoughts I had about what Cosmo and Finn did when they were drunk.

"...When?" asked Kelzy.

"Wednesday..." replied Finn smoothing out his gorgeous hair.

"It's now Friday. You think we would have noticed the two switch-a-rooing." I said miffed.

"You think I of all people would know." said Becky.

"Hells yeah." said Soa.

"If anything he changed the most on wednesday night, might have been the fact he stumbled into bed at 3am looking like he was in a bar fight, but something was up." Becky realized.

"Why didn't you say anything?" asked ER hugging Becky.

"Didn't think it mattered... well, where do you suppose he is now? Do you think he would harm Kairi?"

"Of course not." said finn quickly.

"He wouldn't, and lolly deffinitely wouldn't let him."

Becky's pulse calmed itself as we retraced some steps.

personally, even tho becky was looking for Kairi, and so was everyone else, that wasnt my first priority.

luke came over to me, rubbing my stomach*ick*

i sighed, i was fatter than normal. and uglier. and sicker.

"do you really want this?" i asked luke frowning

"are you kidding?" he asked with tears of joy in his eyes

"no, if you havent noticed im not too thrilled about it" i said

apparently luke hadnt known, cuz it really ticked him off

"you are so freakin selfish!" he whispered, and his face turning red

"im the one who has to be fat!" i screamed

"u think i like dealing with your bitching?"

"no, but if you hadnt fertilized me, we wouldnt be having this problem!"

"me? how do you even know its my child. you cant remember anyhow!

luke was starting to act childish

"because, i know for a fact i wasnt cheating like you!"

"you know about..."

"you think just cuz i dont have my memory, i dont have my resources?" i asked sarcastically, "i know what you did to me, and im not happy."

"cant we put this behind us phunks?"

"who is phunks?" i screamed "i dont know who she is! and i never will! thanks to you making me lose my memory!"

"me? making you? pfft, im not the insecure, depressed psychopath! i didnt make you try to commit suicide!"

"well i wouldnt be so depressed if it wasnt for YOU!"

"i cant stand you!" yelled luke

i went over to luke' pocket, feeling inside

"so NOW you are trying to play dirty with me? i dont think so!" he said

but i wasnt tying to be playful

i grabbed his pocket knife, pushing it to my throat

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"luke cried grabbing it from me just before i was about to slice

luke fell to his knees in tears

"i want these babies....we will have to make it work..."

"do you want me too? or are u only being nice for the babies?"

luke paused

"yes or no?" i asked impatiently

luke wanted to be think about this. was it phunky he wanted or the children?

"yes...." luke said involuntarily

but luke still needed time

i looked at luke's pathetic face frustrated

i just wanted this to be over with

looking at my face, luke new the answer

"i said yes...yes....i want you!" he cried happily hugging me

geez, luke was the hormonal one

personally, even tho becky was looking for Kairi, and so was everyone else, that wasnt my first priority.

luke came over to me, rubbing my stomach*ick*

i sighed, i was fatter than normal. and uglier. and sicker.

"do you really want this?" i asked luke frowning

"are you kidding?" he asked with tears of joy in his eyes

"no, if you havent noticed im not too thrilled about it" i said

apparently luke hadnt known, cuz it really ticked him off

"you are so freakin selfish!" he whispered, and his face turning red

"im the one who has to be fat!" i screamed

"u think i like dealing with your bitching?"

"no, but if you hadnt fertilized me, we wouldnt be having this problem!"

"me? how do you even know its my child. you cant remember anyhow!

luke was starting to act childish

"because, i know for a fact i wasnt cheating like you!"

"you know about..."

"you think just cuz i dont have my memory, i dont have my resources?" i asked sarcastically, "i know what you did to me, and im not happy."

"cant we put this behind us phunks?"

"who is phunks?" i screamed "i dont know who she is! and i never will! thanks to you making me lose my memory!"

"me? making you? pfft, im not the insecure, depressed psychopath! i didnt make you try to commit suicide!"

"well i wouldnt be so depressed if it wasnt for YOU!"

"i cant stand you!" yelled luke

i went over to luke' pocket, feeling inside

"so NOW you are trying to play dirty with me? i dont think so!" he said

but i wasnt tying to be playful

i grabbed his pocket knife, pushing it to my throat

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"luke cried grabbing it from me just before i was about to slice

luke fell to his knees in tears

"i want these babies....we will have to make it work..."

"do you want me too? or are u only being nice for the babies?"

luke paused

"yes or no?" i asked impatiently

luke wanted to be think about this. was it phunky he wanted or the children?

"yes...." luke said involuntarily

but luke still needed time

i looked at luke's pathetic face frustrated

i just wanted this to be over with

looking at my face, luke new the answer

"i said yes...yes....i want you!" he cried happily hugging me

geez, luke was the hormonal one

Everyone sat in a circle, legs pretzel crossed, just like kindergarten.

"Hold hands." said Kelzy.

I glared at who sat beside me.

"no."

"HOLD HANDS." kelzy said a bit more intensely.

I huffed and grabbed a hold of Jack's and Finn's hand.

"I learned that in Psychic for the dim-witted, that holding hands helps things." Kelzy said smartly putting a carrot on top of becky's head.

Kelzy sat down in the middle.

"oooohmmmmmmm oooohhhmmm" she meditated.

Everyone looked around at eachother.

"And this gets kairi back..how?" asked Artsy who grasped ER and Calvin's palms.

"If we send out good vibes, she *may* survive, and if we calm ourselves we will retrace, so aww and ohm with me."

Artsy stiffened her back and began to meditate.

"I can feel her happy vibes, she likes 'cosmo' " said kelzy smiling at becky.

"Where did your carrot go?" asked Kelzy.

"I was hungry" Becky grinned with a full-out orange smile.

I cringed as we heard a screaming noise.

Everyone hurried upstairs to see the scene unfold.

"Call the ambulance!" cried JJL.

Reese raced to the phone and began dialing as fast as his fingers could take him.

"And they say 991 isn't a number pfft" he said retrying.

JJL embarassedly waved him off as I tried my best to help out phunky.

"You stabbed her?" Asked artsy getting out a clipboard and questioning him.

"You get husband of the year award." she said sarcastically, playing X's and O's with herself to try and look occupied.

"I did NOT stab her. Why would I? I love her. And our baby." Luke went off to dream world. I went over and hugged him, waving off Artsy.

"What happened?" I said nicely.

"She...she just snapped. I heard pregnant women are hormonel but whoa." I grinned wishing I was pregnant.

"I'd love to be hormonel.."

Luke looked up at me.

"Are you two...trying?"

"Oh...oh no, I'm scared to death of actually being pregnant. I just want a little finn or M." I said smiling warmly.

Finn came over, awkardly.

"Hey babe, let's try and help." he put his arm on my shoulder and steered me towards phunky.

I checked her pulse and talked her through until the paramedics arrived.

"And you just...stabbed?" I said.

"Yeah-huh, he was being an ass."

"Now now, I'm sure, it's a misunderstanding, but we'll be fine phunks, i'll make sure you'll be fine."

"And the baby?"

"I dont know about the baby..."

"Good grief."

Everyone sat in a circle, legs pretzel crossed, just like kindergarten.

"Hold hands." said Kelzy.

I glared at who sat beside me.

"no."

"HOLD HANDS." kelzy said a bit more intensely.

I huffed and grabbed a hold of Jack's and Finn's hand.

"I learned that in Psychic for the dim-witted, that holding hands helps things." Kelzy said smartly putting a carrot on top of becky's head.

Kelzy sat down in the middle.

"oooohmmmmmmm oooohhhmmm" she meditated.

Everyone looked around at eachother.

"And this gets kairi back..how?" asked Artsy who grasped ER and Calvin's palms.

"If we send out good vibes, she *may* survive, and if we calm ourselves we will retrace, so aww and ohm with me."

Artsy stiffened her back and began to meditate.

"I can feel her happy vibes, she likes 'cosmo' " said kelzy smiling at becky.

"Where did your carrot go?" asked Kelzy.

"I was hungry" Becky grinned with a full-out orange smile.

I cringed as we heard a screaming noise.

Everyone hurried upstairs to see the scene unfold.

"Call the ambulance!" cried JJL.

Reese raced to the phone and began dialing as fast as his fingers could take him.

"And they say 991 isn't a number pfft" he said retrying.

JJL embarassedly waved him off as I tried my best to help out phunky.

"You stabbed her?" Asked artsy getting out a clipboard and questioning him.

"You get husband of the year award." she said sarcastically, playing X's and O's with herself to try and look occupied.

"I did NOT stab her. Why would I? I love her. And our baby." Luke went off to dream world. I went over and hugged him, waving off Artsy.

"What happened?" I said nicely.

"She...she just snapped. I heard pregnant women are hormonel but whoa." I grinned wishing I was pregnant.

"I'd love to be hormonel.."

Luke looked up at me.

"Are you two...trying?"

"Oh...oh no, I'm scared to death of actually being pregnant. I just want a little finn or M." I said smiling warmly.

Finn came over, awkardly.

"Hey babe, let's try and help." he put his arm on my shoulder and steered me towards phunky.

I checked her pulse and talked her through until the paramedics arrived.

"And you just...stabbed?" I said.

"Yeah-huh, he was being an ass."

"Now now, I'm sure, it's a misunderstanding, but we'll be fine phunks, i'll make sure you'll be fine."

"And the baby?"

"I dont know about the baby..."

"Good grief."

Elsewhere....

"Oh mum!" Richard cried, as he and Lolly stood at Carla and Sky's front door.

"Cosmo dear! Where's Becky? And the others?" Kairi, who was being held by Richard, held her arms out to Carla.

"Becky went crazy, honestly! Please, just let us in, in case she's following us." Rcihard replied. Carla led them in to the living room, where Sky was sitting watching TV.

"Cosmo!" She ran up and gave him a hug. "Hello Kairi..." Kairi reached out for her, as she was closest. "Can I take her?"

"Um... Yes." Richard hesitated, handing Kairi over. Kairi clung onto Sky, a feeling of relief flowing over her. Sky headed off upstairs to play with her, while Richard sat down. Lolly stood awkwardly, not sure what to do.

"Sit down." He mouthed at her. She nodded and sat down.

"Now, tell me, what happened?" Carla asked as she sat on the other sofa.

"Well, it began the other day. Becky seemed to be getting upset over the littlest thing. One day, me and Lolly were talking when she came in and started screaming at us, claiming we were having an affair. She said that I could never see Kairi again, and that she'd take her away. I assumed she'd calm down with the help of everyone else, but they all sided with her. She'd obviously manipulated them. So I had no choice; I had to take Kairi. Lolly offered to come with me, as we were outcasts in the house. Now, here we are." Richard had made it sound overly dramatic, while Lolly had sat there staring at her feet.

"Well... I always thought Becky was a nice girl. You do realise you will have to face her eventually?"

"I know, I know, but can we just stay here for a little while first? It's just... I think Kairi needs to be somewhere she knows, as she doesn't understand why Becky isn't here."

"Of course, of course." Carla nodded. Richard smirked on the inside. His plan had worked; she didn't doubt a word he said...

i think the PPRC has magically influenced luke! :lmao: as soon as he promises to be nicer to me in the PPRC, he replies straight away to my myspace mssg! *sees connection*

*starts singing*When I see the connection

though I see I don't stare though I see I don't stare when I'm lost in my reflection though I see I don't stare though I see I don't stare