Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

Speaking of which, I haven't started that scarf yet and I failed my Maths GCSE so I have to retake which means less time to do, so it probably won't be November. A bit later. Sorry, hon :huglove: I know I'm such a bitch, and you most likely hate me now... But one day, honest!

*Imagines Phunks old and grey, getting a parcel, and opening a scarf which says 'Sorry it's slightly late! Becky x'* :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will get on with it, it's just one of those things that you just have to start, but you just don't. But once you do, all is fine. And I could believe I got a D! I was was like 'OMG no!' And checked it three times. We have a good teacher this year though. S, fingers crossed, I'll pass.

Okay, will do :naughty: I say it a lot in RL, and it does look a bit weird in words... Hum...

It's weird being in Year 11. I remember being in Year 7 and being terrified of the Year 11s, but now they just think they're better than you! Pfft. These kids need to learn to respect the older students...

:huglove:

I think I need to put all my projects (Soy, that's you too) on hold, except for Phunky's shoes, for which I already have the materials, until I'm not so strapped for cash. I hope to have a job within the month, in which case, there is a possibility of finishing everything and getting it sent out by the end of September, but I just can't promise for sure, no problem, will have it done definitely.

This is sewwious. If I don't get a job soon, I won't have money to eat, much less finish projects.:thumbdown:

:sad: Awh, okay. I wont harass you then about it, it's not important :huglove:

Psst.....

PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot_jump::woot_jump: :woot_jump:

And new blogs. What a day.

Thank you so much, Phunks! I love it all. I'm wearing the bracelet to my next class.:wink2:

I is glad you like.:naughty:

I do!:wub2:

And the bracelet got commented on....TWICE.

I was in one of my english classes, and the professor said:

"Miss Huddleston, what did you think of the story?"

And then while I was thinking, (because this professor is insane about detail and you have to choose your words carefully around him) he looks at my arm and says,

"Is that a racecar on your wrist?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Well, it just...got parked there, I guess.:mf_rosetinted:"

And then later, when I disagreed with someone on her interpretation of the story, he said this:

"You don't agree with Miss Hutchins' opinion, Miss Huddleston?"

"No, I don't. Not that I think she's wrong necessarily, I just think the text could be interpreted a different way."

"You hear that, Hutchins? Racecar Girl thinks you're dead wrong!"

:naughty:

Yeah :wub2: Kevin looked amazing. I have written a report in the JoBros thread.

Their in America all the time!! She should count herself lucky she lives in where the constantly tour :naughty:

Was she sympathetic about Luke? :bleh: One day, Phunks, one day =)

Yeah :wub2: Kevin looked amazing. I have written a report in the JoBros thread.

Their in America all the time!! She should count herself lucky she lives in where the constantly tour :naughty:

Was she sympathetic about Luke? :bleh: One day, Phunks, one day =)

Kevin looks like a foot, sorry

and no, she just rolled her eyes.

*rejoyces*

YAY ARTZZZZZZZZZZZZ! :wub2::wub2::punk:

is it at the cafe?

No, it's at the dining hall, I only work 12 hours a week, and my shifts are at 5 and 6 am, but I shan't complain, because I'll be working and making money and that's all I can ask for.

I'm "Runner" on Mondays and "Cook's Help" on Wednesdays and Thursdays, which means I GET TO COOK!!!!!:punk:

No, it's at the dining hall, I only work 12 hours a week, and my shifts are at 5 and 6 am, but I shan't complain, because I'll be working and making money and that's all I can ask for.

I'm "Runner" on Mondays and "Cook's Help" on Wednesdays and Thursdays, which means I GET TO COOK!!!!!:punk:

YAY!

*sleepily walks off* My boss'd love to have someone as enthusiastic as you. I'm a bitch.

:lmfao:

No, I just like cooking, is all.:bleh:

Working in general makes me excited, though. I like that feeling of DOING something, you know?

:wub2: I'd love to have you cook something for me...

I know exactly what you mean, but i'm ALWAYS doing something so work is such a bore :thumbdown:

Yo mavsta.

Hmm because MFC (let alone PPRC) is dreadfully addictive and you came back to visit some old friends?

Hey amezzzeh ..

Im thinking about surprise calling you but i dont want to leave another message because last time i *accidentally* rambled on for an hour, and then i wasnt sure if i had left it so i left another, and im guessing it cost a lot of money, so i need to know if you will have your cellphone turned on.