Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to have you cook something for me...

I know exactly what you mean, but i'm ALWAYS doing something so work is such a bore

When I come to Canadialand, I'll cook your family a huge meal that'll take you guys 3 hours to eat.:wink2:

Oh Congrats Arts!

Thanks!:wub2:

Hey amezzzeh ..

Im thinking about surprise calling you but i dont want to leave another message because last time i *accidentally* rambled on for an hour, and then i wasnt sure if i had left it so i left another, and im guessing it cost a lot of money, so i need to know if you will have your cellphone turned on.

I'm glad you didn't call today. I wasn't home and I left my phone on my desk charging.:naughty:

My phone is nearly always on, unless I'm in class, but I don't always take it with me everywhere.

And if it costs a lot, then maybe it's not a great idea....I don't think it costs me anything to call you, but I don't want you to have to pay loads just to call me.

The fam came up to visit today!:wub2: I got to see James, which was awesome. I stole his hat. He says I need to give it back when I go home for Thanksgiving.:naughty:

We went shopping and got ugly shoes that I need for my work uniform and loads of groceries. Dad brought a huge five-pound bag of grapes because apparently some farmer back home was giving them away for free by the truckload. He filled up an ice chest.:shocked:

Now there's absolutely no more room in our cabinets and fridge, and my roommates have been teasing me for being the spoiled baby of the house.

It's bad enough that I'm the youngest...I don't need my mommy and daddy buying me cookies and three bottles of cold medicine ("just in case you get sick, sweetie!").:thumbdown:

When I come to Canadialand, I'll cook your family a huge meal that'll take you guys 3 hours to eat.:wink2:

I'm glad you didn't call today. I wasn't home and I left my phone on my desk charging.:naughty:

My phone is nearly always on, unless I'm in class, but I don't always take it with me everywhere.

And if it costs a lot, then maybe it's not a great idea....I don't think it costs me anything to call you, but I don't want you to have to pay loads just to call me.

The fam came up to visit today! I got to see James, which was awesome. I stole his hat. He says I need to give it back when I go home for Thanksgiving.:naughty:

We went shopping and got ugly shoes that I need for my work uniform and loads of groceries. Dad brought a huge five-pound bag of grapes because apparently some farmer back home was giving them away for free by the truckload. He filled up an ice chest.:shocked:

Now there's absolutely no more room in our cabinets and fridge, and my roommates have been teasing me for being the spoiled baby of the house.

It's bad enough that I'm the youngest...I don't need my mommy and daddy buying me cookies and three bottles of cold medicine ("just in case you get sick, sweetie!").:thumbdown:

*look of horror* I was told i lost weight i dont want to gain it back :no:

:lmfao: oh dear... it'sokay, my parenst are like that too.

The fam came up to visit today!:wub2: I got to see James, which was awesome. I stole his hat. He says I need to give it back when I go home for Thanksgiving.:naughty:

Never look a gift horse in the mouth...:naughty: Who knows, maybe you'll contract a horrible cold this winter and by that time cold medicine will have tripled in price.

I tried on glasses the other day. I got an eye test and now they're just bad enough for me to need glasses to drive. :mad3: Some of the pairs looked quite good though...I figured that if I'm going to get glasses, I may as well rock them...

would you mind not writing my last name on here?:naughty: You did that last time, and i told you not too and then i had to get a mod to remove it because you wouldn't, because you had signed out :naughty:

what? I wasnt saying it was your last name. :mf_rosetinted: I was saying his name was Alex.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth...:naughty: Who knows, maybe you'll contract a horrible cold this winter and by that time cold medicine will have tripled in price.

I tried on glasses the other day. I got an eye test and now they're just bad enough for me to need glasses to drive. :mad3: Some of the pairs looked quite good though...I figured that if I'm going to get glasses, I may as well rock them...

I know, I know....I probably will, and then she'll be gloating.:sneaky2:

Oh! Are you going to get Nono-style licorice glasses?:das:

*remembers back when she first needed to get glasses to see the board at school*

Ahhh....grade 3 memories...:naughty:

Oh! Are you going to get Nono-style licorice glasses?:das:

*remembers back when she first needed to get glasses to see the board at school*

Ahhh....grade 3 memories...:naughty:

I'd like to. I dunno, the selection was pretty limited at the local place, I'll have to go and try some more on elsewhere...but there was a pair with purple frames and green arms that I loved but the bridge didn't fit properly...:annoyed_h4h:

The pair that looked best had thin black frames and a pattern on the arms...but I'mma see if I can find some groovy chunky plastic-framed ones :naughty:

Yay! you must be pumped.

Today I called a girl a bitch to her face for the first time :yay: well she was making fun of this disabled girl and telling the girl to her face that she was disgsting and needed to wip her face (this was during lunch) so I told her to stop being a bitch to people just because she was uncomfotable with herself.

and then we got into an argument over British practically being a whole separate language. which it totally is.

Yay! you must be pumped.

Today I called a girl a bitch to her face for the first time :yay: well she was making fun of this disabled girl and telling the girl to her face that she was disgsting and needed to wip her face (this was during lunch) so I told her to stop being a bitch to people just because she was uncomfotable with herself.

and then we got into an argument over British practically being a whole separate language. which it totally is.

Good for you. What a cow.

It isn't completely, but there are numerous things I hear Americans say and I'm like 'huh?' :naughty: And I'm pretty sure we get confusing too...

It isn't completely, but there are numerous things I hear Americans say and I'm like 'huh?' :naughty: And I'm pretty sure we get confusing too...

We dont have a different language whatsoever. Just different phrases like every country does.

The states say different things then us as much as the brits to, etc etc.

Omg. I cant understand British for my life. :lmao: Like when one of your Fizer Heart-things (what are those called?) said 'Cheeky Girl' on it. I was convinced that the candy was sexually harassing me.:mf_rosetinted:

The shaking woke me up.

I was cold, lying on a hard table, with my legs and arms strapped down. I slowly opened my eyes and was blinded by harsh white light overhead.

"It's waking up." said a clinical, emotionless voice.

"Leave it for now, then. Let's move to the next one."

Squinting against the glare of the light, I weakly turned my head, my scalp feeling strange as I looked to my right. I saw the backs of two women in lab coats walking out a door. I let my eyes drift shut and tried to find a calm spot in my mind, but I couldn't stop the shaking.

==============================================================

M slowly surfaced from whatever drug the scientists had given her and glanced around. Her hair was spread around her shoulders in a mass of tangles. She was wearing a papery hospital gown. She heard whimpering and looked to her right. She saw another figure on a table like the one she was lying on nearby. She just saw the top of the boy's head and his closely cropped hair.

"Hey...are you ok?"

The shaking woke me up.

I was cold, lying on a hard table, with my legs and arms strapped down. I slowly opened my eyes and was blinded by harsh white light overhead.

"It's waking up." said a clinical, emotionless voice.

"Leave it for now, then. Let's move to the next one."

Squinting against the glare of the light, I weakly turned my head, my scalp feeling strange as I looked to my right. I saw the backs of two women in lab coats walking out a door. I let my eyes drift shut and tried to find a calm spot in my mind, but I couldn't stop the shaking.

==============================================================

M slowly surfaced from whatever drug the scientists had given her and glanced around. Her hair was spread around her shoulders in a mass of tangles. She was wearing a papery hospital gown. She heard whimpering and looked to her right. She saw another figure on a table like the one she was lying on nearby. She just saw the top of the boy's head and his closely cropped hair.

"Hey...are you ok?"

I blinked. It looked a bit like James. I hadn't seen him since our last trip to California so I wasn't sure.

"Uhm... may i ask who this is?"

I heard a giggly snort, very familar.

"It's amy, you psycho."

My eyes dialated. Thats embarassing.

She started shaking then scratching at her arms violently.

I bit my lip and looked at my nasty gown thing. I looked quite horrible in the long mirror that was nearby. My hair in a wild afro of untamed blondeness. My lipstick smeared allover my mouth. My fingernails had traces of skin under them like I had been clawing somoene to my wit's end. Was I raped? I looked around at the others, some shaking as if they were having a nightmare, others lieing still, appearing unharmed. Some glowing a radiant shade of green. I saw finn, he was in the same state as me.

I do =(

Camp Rock was on earlier... I love Play My Music, and Demi Lovato (but I did before seeing it anyway).

ER, I don't think this is the end place, but we're moving towards it. I think they might get the DNA, before we escaoe, without us realising they have it. Maybe as we all escape, we get scratched, leaving DNA under they're fingernails.