Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Artsyyyyyy! Heh heh heh. =)

Hiya Becks! How's the rediscovery of food going? Enjoying yourself?:punk:

either my myspace was hacked again and deleted a lot of mfcers, or the mfcers deleted me

Not sure about that. I thought you were just especially quiet on myspace lately, but I will look through and see if you're still in my friends list.

...didn't you make a group called "MFC...meh" or something? That also would have played a part. MFCers don't like to be called meh.:naughty:

Not sure about that. I thought you were just especially quiet on myspace lately, but I will look through and see if you're still in my friends list.

...didn't you make a group called "MFC...meh" or something? That also would have played a part. MFCers don't like to be called meh.:naughty:

Yep. Nutella, Toast, Peanut Butter, Choccie, Hobnobs, Tea, Pasta... Haha so healthy. I am being good though. Those are just the highlights.

Hum, I can't see why they'd be deleted.

no ive been on everyday posting a lot of bullitens and none (except from becky) of the ppcrs are on me friends list

Strange.:blink:

I'll add you sometime today.

Yep. Nutella, Toast, Peanut Butter, Choccie, Hobnobs, Tea, Pasta... Haha so healthy. I am being good though. Those are just the highlights.

Hum, I can't see why they'd be deleted.

Sounds great! I'm glad you're healthy again, we were a bit worried for you last month.:wub2:

Have to go now, ladies. I've got a literary analysis paper due in three hours that really needs to get written.

I do =(

Camp Rock was on earlier... I love Play My Music, and Demi Lovato (but I did before seeing it anyway).

ER, I don't think this is the end place, but we're moving towards it. I think they might get the DNA, before we escaoe, without us realising they have it. Maybe as we all escape, we get scratched, leaving DNA under they're fingernails.

OK, that's good. I was thinking along the lines of the scientists having lobotomized us but that's a bit extreme :roftl:

Artsyyyyyy! Heh heh heh. =)

You're chirpy today :naughty:

no ive been on everyday posting a lot of bullitens and none (except from becky) of the ppcrs are on me friends list

I've added you back; I don't know why you got deleted from my friends list.

We'd love to have you here if you'd stop acting like we all hate you and stop saying you hate us.

When have I ever given you the idea that I didn't like you or want you here?

Yeah, Mavvy, if you stopped telling us how much we hated you, then everything would be normal and we'd just talk like everyone on mfc does. :blink:

I is spesh

Course we do, Mavvy, my love, otherwise they all would have completely blankerded your post. Please excuse my odd use of wording, I'm slightly happy tonight.

No pushy pushy

May i ask why my love?:das:

either my myspace was hacked again and deleted a lot of mfcers, or the mfcers deleted me

Well, you do keep saying how much you hate MFC..and on my youtube channel :blink:

Meh is a bit harsh :P

Strange.

I'll add you sometime today.

Sounds great! I'm glad you're healthy again, we were a bit worried for you last month.:wub2:

Have to go now, ladies. I've got a literary analysis paper due in three hours that really needs to get written.

It's friday, so i look forward to seeing you in that three hours :lmfao: or...4?

OK, that's good. I was thinking along the lines of the scientists having lobotomized us but that's a bit extreme :roftl:

I've added you back; I don't know why you got deleted from my friends list.

oh rosie!:das:

We had the world's HOTTEST gym teacher yesterday, we all went nutso!

So very :das:

*waves to M*

It was due an hour ago, I submitted it two hours ago, and the last two hours have been spent as quality time with Roommate Darci ft. doorstop painting while the other two girls are away for the day.

aweeeeeesome! msn!!

Ooooohhhhh. What sort of physical activity did he teach you? :das:

:lmfao: dirty girl....

soccer:das:

Someone's frisky tonight :lmfao:

We did froggy stretchs in a circle to intice :das:

We usually dont do them :fisch:

:bleh:

How old was he, d'you think?

I just made chocolate icing for my exchange students' cake (it's her birthday) and I think it's the best thing I've ever made. It beats cookie dough ten to one. If you ever have a sweet craving, make icing; it doesn't take long and it's so worth it.

:drool:

:bleh:

How old was he, d'you think?

I just made chocolate icing for my exchange students' cake (it's her birthday) and I think it's the best thing I've ever made. It beats cookie dough ten to one. If you ever have a sweet craving, make icing; it doesn't take long and it's so worth it.

:drool:

20's 30's.... H O T H O T H O T

omm, my mom bought me a cookie made of some odd type of icing like... i forget the name. It was delish.

May i ask why my love?:das:

Yep and I just am. Happy happy smiley. It's not as good as yesterday now, but you know when you get get a wave of happiness? It is like that.

And Mzee, I love Lovebug!! It's my tied second favourite on the album (first being Can't Have You and tied second being A Little Bit Longer)

Yep and I just am. Happy happy smiley. It's not as good as yesterday now, but you know when you get get a wave of happiness? It is like that.

And Mzee, I love Lovebug!! It's my tied second favourite on the album (first being Can't Have You and tied second being A Little Bit Longer)

I get that too.

But i was dead tired last night, and I'ma bit foggy on what i said to amy, so that scares me.

I think it's a beautiful song, jonas brothers or not :wub2:

I bet MFCers would like it if mika sang it :mf_rosetinted:

I get that too.

But i was dead tired last night, and I'ma bit foggy on what i said to amy, so that scares me.

I think it's a beautiful song, jonas brothers or not :wub2:

I bet MFCers would like it if mika sang it :mf_rosetinted:

It's ok, you just revealed your true feelings for me...oh, and you told me where you buried the body.

Expect police at your door.:thumb_yello:

I would like it if Mika sang it because Mika doesn't sound like his testicles haven't dropped yet.:mf_rosetinted:

I blinked. It looked a bit like James. I hadn't seen him since our last trip to California so I wasn't sure.

"Uhm... may i ask who this is?"

I heard a giggly snort, very familar.

"It's amy, you psycho."

My eyes dialated. Thats embarassing.

She started shaking then scratching at her arms violently.

I bit my lip and looked at my nasty gown thing. I looked quite horrible in the long mirror that was nearby. My hair in a wild afro of untamed blondeness. My lipstick smeared allover my mouth. My fingernails had traces of skin under them like I had been clawing somoene to my wit's end. Was I raped? I looked around at the others, some shaking as if they were having a nightmare, others lieing still, appearing unharmed. Some glowing a radiant shade of green. I saw finn, he was in the same state as me.

It was quiet here, in the darkness. Silent, in fact. It was nice just to float. It felt for some reason that I hadn't stopped to rest in a long time, but I didn't know why. I didn't care. I was content just to float in the blackness.

But all of a sudden, it wasn't just blackness anymore. There was noise. Faint, at first, but growing quickly--until it became a painful screeching roar that filled my head and threatened to make it explode. With a jarring shudder, I opened my eyes.

Artsy giggled. 'It's me, Pretty Kevin. Your one and only. Unless you've forgotten what happened last night already?'

M stared at her.

'Why are you looking at me like that, Kev? It wasn't that bad, was it?' Said Artsy, pouting.

'Arts...I'm not Kevin. It's me, M. Remember?'

But it was no use. Artsy kept on giggling and making coy remarks as if it were her late lover brought back from the dead lying on the surgical table beside her.

She turned her head away from M, in the direction of a movement on the other side of the room. M couldn't help but to cry out in horror at the ghastly, badly-sewn-up incision on the back of her friend's skull.

'You did what?!'

'I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me, I...I didn't--'

'What if you got her pregnant? You fool! You stupid, ignorant fool! You were taught to control your sexual urges an age ago, and look what happens the second you see a woman!

'Please, sir, I--'

'Were it any other situation, I would not be so irate. But as it is, you have put this entire sect in extreme danger. All your training has been leading up to the day when we have them in our grasp. Are you even aware of the possible consequences of her bearing your child?'

'Yes, sir, but I--'

'Then why? Why? We cannot perform the experiment on her now. You know this. Now we shall have to keep her in our grasp either until we find out she is not pregnant, or until she bears the child. Time is of the essence. It will take at least a week until we find out, and we do not have a week. We have three days. You imbecile!'

'I'm sorry, sir! I swear, it will never happen again!'

The young man recoiled under the stone hard stare that fell upon him.

'No, it will not.' Said the icy voice. 'It will not happen again, because you will be joining them.'

His jaw dropped in horror. 'No. No. Please, no!' He clutched onto the older man's sleeve, falling to his knees to beg. 'Spare me! I will be your slave! Please, anything else!'

With a contemptuous flick of his wrist, the older man shook the young one off. 'My decision is made. Get out.'