Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a lie! I was crazy about every one of Taylor's outfits. MFCers got style.:bleh:

I'm not sure, because I'm not sure what the Nott is.:naughty: I might just stay at a hostel or something. Pitch a tent in your yard, etc.:fisch:

Ok, ok!

You wouldnt want to do that *mental images the tent she pitched when she was little and remembers seeing it fly off into the sky on a windy day*

*pictures amez flying off into the sky on a windy day*

...:lmfao:

VENT!!

Lately, I've been a bit hyper in general. Well, more happy and outgoing - not crazy hypoer. Just feeling good about being me.

I have never ever been every popular at school, and I tend to stick to my close friends and with a few other girls I'll be chatty with. No one ever seemed to like that and thought I was just weird, so I got a group of people who hated me for no particular reason.

Anyway, this year, it has all changed. As I'm happier in general, almost everyone in my classes are chatty with me. One of the girls who didn't like me is friendly with me, one of the boys who hated me is now rather nice, another one and his stupid friend just ignore me now, but I don't care, and so on. In general, I'm a bit more popular.

One of my friends borrowed my Biology book, and yesterday she left it in her Geography folder, so just before the lesson me, her and another friend of ours went off in search of her teacher. When we got back (the teacher couldn't be found, so I just used paper instead), our teacher had decided he wanted a seating plan, so we stood while he seated everyone. I was the last to be seated, and I got sat next to this boy who I can't say I'm particularly fond of. If there is a seating plan, I'm usually next to him, because his name is next to mine on the register. He was one of the guys who always hated me. His instant reaction, as he sat next to me, was;

"Why is it always me? I'm not sitting here." Making it perfectly clear I'm seen as some kind of diseased freak. It really felt like a kick in the teeth. I mean, I know he's clearly got the personality of a brick, but still... It made me feel down for a while. I hate some people sometimes.

Vent over.

You wouldnt want to do that *mental images the tent she pitched when she was little and remembers seeing it fly off into the sky on a windy day*

*pictures amez flying off into the sky on a windy day*

...:lmfao:

You guys don't stake down tents in Canada?:naughty:

I once survived an almost-tornado in a Texas KOA with my best friend. We were hunkered down in our sleeping bags and praying for daylight, but the tent was staked down, so it didn't fly away.

The swimsuits we'd hung in a tree to dry had disappeared by the morning, though.:naughty:

You guys don't stake down tents in Canada?:naughty:

I once survived an almost-tornado in a Texas KOA with my best friend. We were hunkered down in our sleeping bags and praying for daylight, but the tent was staked down, so it didn't fly away.

The swimsuits we'd hung in a tree to dry had disappeared by the morning, though.:naughty:

Yes we do but itt was when i was 5 and it was a tent in my backyard.

VENT!!

Lately, I've been a bit hyper in general. Well, more happy and outgoing - not crazy hypoer. Just feeling good about being me.

I have never ever been every popular at school, and I tend to stick to my close friends and with a few other girls I'll be chatty with. No one ever seemed to like that and thought I was just weird, so I got a group of people who hated me for no particular reason.

Anyway, this year, it has all changed. As I'm happier in general, almost everyone in my classes are chatty with me. One of the girls who didn't like me is friendly with me, one of the boys who hated me is now rather nice, another one and his stupid friend just ignore me now, but I don't care, and so on. In general, I'm a bit more popular.

One of my friends borrowed my Biology book, and yesterday she left it in her Geography folder, so just before the lesson me, her and another friend of ours went off in search of her teacher. When we got back (the teacher couldn't be found, so I just used paper instead), our teacher had decided he wanted a seating plan, so we stood while he seated everyone. I was the last to be seated, and I got sat next to this boy who I can't say I'm particularly fond of. If there is a seating plan, I'm usually next to him, because his name is next to mine on the register. He was one of the guys who always hated me. His instant reaction, as he sat next to me, was;

"Why is it always me? I'm not sitting here." Making it perfectly clear I'm seen as some kind of diseased freak. It really felt like a kick in the teeth. I mean, I know he's clearly got the personality of a brick, but still... It made me feel down for a while. I hate some people sometimes.

Vent over.

:shocked: This guy isn't worth your time or anger. Either ignore him or try and show him how nice you are like smiling and waving at other people and maybe he'll give you a break.

Ooh really? I had won a thing for the news to come to my school one time, and my milk cartoon moo-ed and i got a free skin for my ipod. It was coooooool. Maybe I'll win this?:biggrin2:

Gimme the link.

OMG! I sooo want to win something from those milk cartons. It's always so disappointing when they don't moo. :roftl: