Meeting MFCers Book?

Hello,

Well ive been pondering on this idea for weeks now, and after seeing how people met up on the 28th was amazing so i thaught i should just share this idea.

Well, you know how we have met new people that we would of NEVER met if it wasnt for Mika and the MFC?

Well what i was thinking is that we could put all our happiest memories (through photo) of meeting MFCers, A good example of this is the picture where i think it was at the date that was cancelled in December, where lots of MFCers are holding up an MFC flag... Well i know that isnt a happy memory of Mika cancelling but you all look so happy to be together.Also pictures like Jemmalee and mikas_gal07 as Big girls in that bar dancing with all the other MFCers round them, get the idea?

We could put them all into a book like this:

album.jpg

And then put when it was from, Who you are and then put something saying Thank You to him for making you meet these people etc.

I think it would be sweet to show him how many new friendships he has created for us through his music and this website...

So what do you think?

xxx

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting idea. :) Maybe with some planning we could get some more nice ideas going for this!

Speaking of!

Last night I was in the car, and I told my mom about you, and she goes "I like Gwen." and I said "No, I know, but I'm not talking about Gwen. I'm talking about this girl who LIKES Gwen. Anyway..." and went into detail about how we were thinking about meeting in Lebanon, and she goes "Oh I suppose that'd be okay."

:cheerful_h4h:

Oooh, really, Sarie! That's awesome! We could have a little Gwen-fest...okay, maybe not...but still it'd be so much fun to meet the both of you. :)

Well I don't know if my mom would take me, it might be my sister and her husband. *shrug*

But yea, we went through Lebanon last weekend when we were going to Hershey, and it's only about 20 minutes or half an hour from my friend's house.:shocked: I was like "I thought this was over an hour away..." but it's not!

:offtopic:

i LIKE THIS IDEA! iVE SPOKEN ON THE PHONE WITH MFCERS...:roftl: BUt not met them :sad:

It's not really off topic... we were talking about meeting. And we're in a thread about MEETING MFCers.

Someone needs to make a little 'ON TOPIC' smiley.

Oh, well meeting your sis/brother-in-law is good too. You'd probably be meeting my sister and my brother-in-law as well, so that would work out well. :D This is exciting! Hopefully we can work things out... :)

Oh, and sorry for going off topic. As if we are the first ones to ever do that. I'll take my off-topic banter elsewhere, thank you.

Boo.

Hello,

Well ive been pondering on this idea for weeks now, and after seeing how people met up on the 28th was amazing so i thaught i should just share this idea.

Well, you know how we have met new people that we would of NEVER met if it wasnt for Mika and the MFC?

Well what i was thinking is that we could put all our happiest memories (through photo) of meeting MFCers, A good example of this is the picture where i think it was at the date that was cancelled in December, where lots of MFCers are holding up an MFC flag... Well i know that isnt a happy memory of Mika cancelling but you all look so happy to be together.Also pictures like Jemmalee and mikas_gal07 as Big girls in that bar dancing with all the other MFCers round them, get the idea?

We could put them all into a book like this:

album.jpg

And then put when it was from, Who you are and then put something saying Thank You to him for making you meet these people etc.

I think it would be sweet to show him how many new friendships he has created for us through his music and this website...

So what do you think?

xxx

awwww :wub2: Of course I LOVE that idea !! :thumb_yello: We had LOADSA fun ! :wub2:

xx