Eureka!!! hahaha... Finally

acyaws

I finally figured out the "Chicken" thing......hhahaha.... Man alive, now I can be in on a few things now.... HAHA... I found it by seeing the "No Chicken Tonight" on You Tube....lol...

Now I think there was one other thing I needed to figure out... Off to remember....

You people are FUNNY! and I love it.....

Angela :roftl:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why thank you, I'm just tickled I didn't have to ask, I actually found it...lmao...

I am so pathetic...lol :blush-anim-cl:

Angela

Hi! What part of NC are you from, if you don't mind me asking. That's where I hail as well. :thumb_yello:

Hi! What part of NC are you from, if you don't mind me asking. That's where I hail as well. :thumb_yello:

Im in Western NC. Waynesville... We are about 25 mins from the "big" city Asheville....

Any of those ring a bell?

BTW, Hidy Ho Neighbor..... hehe

Im in Western NC. Waynesville... We are about 25 mins from the "big" city Asheville....

Any of those ring a bell?

BTW, Hidy Ho Neighbor..... hehe

:) Yep! I know Asheville very well. I'm quite close, about 20 minutes away, but in the opposite direction from you. :thumb_yello:

I even think its in our FAQ :roftl::thumb_yello:

I'm so sorry. I will go read them now. I have been spending about a month trying to read and catch up.... Im so sorry..... Please accept my apologies...

Angela

:) Yep! I know Asheville very well. I'm quite close, about 20 minutes away, but in the opposite direction from you. :thumb_yello:

Yay, cool! So are you like maybe in Hickory, or Arden, Weaverville? Somewhere like that?

I tried contacting Star 104.3 to see if they have or will play Mika, and no luck yet...lol...

This is so cool, finally knowing someone that is close to me!....hehe..

Ok Im done being a dork...

Angela