Elanorelle's Random Happy Thread :)

elanorelle

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my very first job at a place called Discovery Zone when I was 16... but, ended up quitting a few months later cause I was SICK all the time -- I found out I was pregnant! :naughty:

But, it was OK cause I was married! :bleh:

I got my very first job at a place called Discovery Zone when I was 16... but, ended up quitting a few months later cause I was SICK all the time -- I found out I was pregnant! :naughty:

But, it was OK cause I was married! :bleh:

Oh right I think you told me something like that before.

I have a story for you...

My mom was watching some TV show and she said something (that of which I can't recall right now) but then she said that in some places you can get married at 14.

I said, "Florida" because when she said that I thought of you.

Oh right I think you told me something like that before.

I have a story for you...

My mom was watching some TV show and she said something (that of which I can't recall right now) but then she said that in some places you can get married at 14.

I said, "Florida" because when she said that I thought of you.

OMG!!!! That is awesome!!!! :naughty:

14??? :shocked: OMG no, NOT Florida! You have to be 16 here -- and that is WITH your parents signature! :roftl:

OMG!!!! That is awesome!!!! :naughty:

14??? :shocked: OMG no, NOT Florida! You have to be 16 here -- and that is WITH your parents signature! :roftl:

I was thinking "there's someone I know who got married at 16..." :fisch:

Oh I know it's 16 but the young marriage age thingy reminded me of your story:naughty:

I was thinking "there's someone I know who got married at 16..." :fisch:

Oh I know it's 16 but the young marriage age thingy reminded me of your story:naughty:

People SHOULD NOT be able to get married at 16 :mf_rosetinted:

it is just wrong!

Some people are for the idea and some against it, with their own reasons which is understandable.

That is SO true!

But, as someone that has 'been there - done that'

I OPPOSE!!!!!!!! :naughty:

WORST mistake of my LIFE --- and that is not a small mistake!

That is SO true!

But, as someone that has 'been there - done that'

I OPPOSE!!!!!!!! :naughty:

WORST mistake of my LIFE --- and that is not a small mistake!

I see. But something good came out of it- your kids right? I mean when I imagine teen marriage/pregnancy...well I can't really- perhaps losing out on your teenage years or something...

I see. But something good came out of it- your kids right? I mean when I imagine teen marriage/pregnancy...well I can't really- perhaps losing out on your teenage years or something...

Yeah!!! There is ALOT that is missed!!!!!!

Prom -- normal high school situations -- grad night --

MAN..... oh well -- at that age we all think that we KNOW everything, and what is best for us and what we want, and how to take care of ourselves -- when really we do not have a CLUE about ANY of it! But, you could never tell us at the time cause we never beleive it! :naughty:

Yeah!!! There is ALOT that is missed!!!!!!

Prom -- normal high school situations -- grad night --

MAN..... oh well -- at that age we all think that we KNOW everything, and what is best for us and what we want, and how to take care of ourselves -- when really we do not have a CLUE about ANY of it! But, you could never tell us at the time cause we never beleive it! :naughty:

That is so true.

But you know what --

I wouldn't go back and change it even if I could!!!! :bleh:

Life is what we make of it!

When I got lemons I made TONS of lemonade! :naughty:

When life give me lemons I like to make lemon iced tea. Or lemonade, depending on what mood I'm in:roftl:

HELLO!

My happy piece for today is I think you ought to listen to "mariella" by Kate Nash about a girl who's really different. She glues her lips together and no matter what anyone says, she doesn't comform and she's always herself.

But it's really funny the song, I just love it ;)

I also wrote a new song called "Unholy Father" about my own father and that's not really a happy song (more angry/vengful) but I'm very happy to say I've now got a 27-and-some song draught list for my first written album (you know how I had all the songs, I just have to pick 14, 12 and 10 to put to the name and then work on number two "it's all fun and games until someone gets eaten"!)

I'm stuck for inspiration for a jazz/blues song. Can anyone tell me of a good jazz and/or blues musician that they like?

Also, Lily Allen's spoof of fitty cent's window shopper (hers is "nan you're a window shopper") is a peice of genious!

"you've got a leak in, your colostomy bag"

""it's funny I come around and I'm 20 and I still have to wear all the presents you sent me"

Just listen to it, it's gewd! :D

Okay - I need help! I've been having such a rough ride........ someone please give me a huge dose of happiness.... preferably intravenously, in the arm, and let it run all day and night.... or however long it takes...........:naughty::wink2:

Sitcks a needle in your arm* there you go!

Aaw *hugs* why are you not happy calicojasmine?

Okay - I need help! I've been having such a rough ride........ someone please give me a huge dose of happiness.... preferably intravenously, in the arm, and let it run all day and night.... or however long it takes...........:naughty::wink2:

***big hug for you!*****

Sitcks a needle in your arm* there you go!

Aaw *hugs* why are you not happy calicojasmine?

Thanks for the shot in the arm!!!!! WOWZA!! That sure helped! haha I shouldn't really get into that stuff - after all, this is the happiness thread........:wink2: *******hugs back***********:huglove:

***big hug for you!*****

********hug back************:huglove: