Me and my dumb questions.

lovepupbandit

Now, I heard somewhere, it might have been an interveiw, or it might have just been a dream or something , but I remember hearing that Mika wrote some commercial jingles? If this isn't true I think I may need a catscan cause where did I hear it from??? haha. and if it is true how can I hear them? I'm a little crazy, it's like I love learning as much as I can about him, like what is his favorite food? color? socks? shoes?:roftl: hahahaha. I carry on too much. I'll stop now. Done.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When he was younger he sang but not wrote some jingles for orbit chewing gum and then sang some songs or something for british airways. Not sure about where you can hear any of it though, I have never come across any of it but i guess someone on here will know more about that than me:thumb_yello:

Oh and i too dont think its a dumb question, unless you ask you wont find out, and we all have to start somewhere!

Now, I heard somewhere, it might have been an interveiw, or it might have just been a dream or something , but I remember hearing that Mika wrote some commercial jingles? If this isn't true I think I may need a catscan cause where did I hear it from??? haha. and if it is true how can I hear them? I'm a little crazy, it's like I love learning as much as I can about him, like what is his favorite food? color? socks? shoes?:roftl: hahahaha. I carry on too much. I'll stop now. Done.

lol, those aren't dumb questions, it's fun learning about Mika. Well he says that he did Orbit chewing gum jingles in a LOT of interviews! So I'm sure you've heard it more than once:naughty:

favourite food? I'm not sure, actually there is a thread here somewhere with Mika's favourite things, try searching it and you might find it.

I think Converse are his favourite shoes, those or wellies!:naughty: he seems to really like his wellies...:naughty:

Oh yeah I friend requested you on myspace! :) Oh and whats with the pour some suger on me?? Once more heard it before but...

oh cool:), I'm not logged on right now, but I'll add you when ever I'm on:thumb_yello:

oh Pour some sugar on me is a Mika quote from the dvd!:bleh: you know the part where the band are shopping? ah, I love that quote...and the way he says it||!:wub2:

oh cool:), I'm not logged on right now, but I'll add you when ever I'm on:thumb_yello:

oh Pour some sugar on me is a Mika quote from the dvd!:bleh: you know the part where the band are shopping? ah, I love that quote...and the way he says it||!:wub2:

Hmmm how did I miss that? I own the dvd guess I'll watch for what the fifth time? hahaha

Hmmm how did I miss that? I own the dvd guess I'll watch for what the fifth time? hahaha

yeah, It's when him and Mikey are talking about there secret band or something, and they both go Pour some sugar on me!!!!!:D

yeah, watch it again, its good for your Mikahealth!lol

yeah, It's when him and Mikey are talking about there secret band or something, and they both go Pour some sugar on me!!!!!:D

yeah, watch it again, its good for your Mikahealth!lol

hehehehe well I need to go watch it so I'll add you to my buddylist so we can talk again soon! Bye Bye!!

mika explains it in this radio interview:wink2: its at 5:30 but the whole interview is amazing so i recomend u watch it:wink2: (and the other parts of the interview also

Oh really?? cool what interview?!

just that has made me excited! Something I don't know....:naughty:

When I saw Mika in Toronto, I was going to ask him what his favourit colour is, but I forgot!!! :blink: But I didn't really have time to talk to him personally, because he had a aore throat and he wasn' doing autographs or anything! :(

But my guess would be every colour!!! :bleh:

o lol i thought this thread was for the mika jingles that he sung when he was younger?:blink:

yeah, we were talking about that then the sugar quote came up:naughty: but thanx anyway, thats a good interview!I love the hips don't lie cover:naughty: its not that well done or anything, it's just so mikaish:wub2:

When I saw Mika in Toronto, I was going to ask him what his favourit colour is, but I forgot!!! :blink: But I didn't really have time to talk to him personally, because he had a aore throat and he wasn' doing autographs or anything! :(

But my guess would be every colour!!! :bleh:

yeah, I wonder that too, but it probably is every colour, or a lot of colours...

I'm surprised it didn't come up in a teen mag or anything, they usually ask random pointless questions:naughty:

but thpse kind of qs. are the best I think:bleh:

yeah, we were talking about that then the sugar quote came up:naughty: but thanx anyway, thats a good interview!I love the hips don't lie cover:naughty: its not that well done or anything, it's just so mikaish:wub2:

hahah lol the hips don't lie cover reminds of when he said something about having his Grandmother's Lebonese hips or something, and then he said, "I can't believe I just said that on the radio!" :roftl: