This One's for Us Girls (Part 16)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, some other museums:roftl: And I love going by the DLR and tube:roftl:

I guess I'll find some other nice places there.Do you have some tips for me?:wink2:

In which borough do you live in London?

yeah i love the tube too, even though i can go on the bus for free, but oh well lol.

Hmm, well you've mostly been in South London soo.. I guess you could go visit Oxford Street, Knightsbridge (where Harrods is), Hampstead. I live in Willesden Green, the Brent borough, which is in NW London.. oh and u should also go see the portobello market! =]

yeah i love the tube too, even though i can go on the bus for free, but oh well lol.

Hmm, well you've mostly been in South London soo.. I guess you could go visit Oxford Street, Knightsbridge (where Harrods is), Hampstead. I live in Willesden Green, the Brent borough, which is in NW London.. oh and u should also go see the portobello market! =]

Is Portobello market expensive?

Is Portobello market expensive?

not really, its just like any other market, hassle for a cheaper price and u might just get it :wink2: i found 50p Rimmel nail varnishes! and the cost like £3 in shops which was really good :thumb_yello:

Gosh, I forgot we've been to Harrods too:roftl:

What's in Hampstead to see? I passed a station called "Willesden Junction"..is it near to your home?:biggrin2:

Thanks for your tips!:wink2:

Gosh, I forgot we've been to Harrods too:roftl:

What's in Hampstead to see? I passed a station called "Willesden Junction"..is it near to your home?:biggrin2:

Thanks for your tips!:wink2:

forgot about going to Harrods? :o:naughty:

well it's like one of those 'rich' areas, I think like Madonna and some other peeps live there, and if you're lucky u can see celebs there lol, my classmate saw Jude Law.. and someone else i don't remember who.

Errm it's like 5-10 mins away i think, it's like on the other side of where I live.

You're very welcome! :wink2:

I hate my skin. I only wear it when I go out.

i don't like it either (as in my skin, not yours lol) i just don't like my face in general, but i guess everyone kinda thinks that, unless you're extremely vain lol

yep! and if u are a make up fanatic they have plenty more cheap, good-quality cosmetics :wink2:

Sounds great! But I'm not a make up fanatic, though..like only a bit of it:naughty:

Sounds great! But I'm not a make up fanatic, though..like only a bit of it:naughty:

there's other things to choose from too lol.. jewellery, clothes, fooood :wub2: and some other stuff

I think like that all the time. I don't even like looking in the mirror.

yeah same :thumbdown: my friend looks in the mirror like 24/7 even if we're walking pass a window, she will stop to look at her reflection complain that she's fat when she has the nicest figure aaaah *rips out hair*