This One's for Us Girls (Part 16)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so I'm not the only one :naughty: phewy :sweatdrop:

what have u been saying? does she keep asking you even when you've already answered her?

wow she's really determined isn't she :blink:

I said I had no idea (which is true) ... then when she asked again I said "London probably :naughty: " .. and then she asked me what I would do if I knew his adress and I said "nothing" , then explained why and then she stopped writing :biggrin2:

*hopes she won't ask anymore :blink:*

I said I had no idea (which is true) ... then when she asked again I said "London probably :naughty: " .. and then she asked me what I would do if I knew his adress and I said "nothing" , then explained why and then she stopped writing :biggrin2:

*hopes she won't ask anymore :blink:*

lol.. wow, looks like i'm the victim now :naughty: I guess she's looking for someone who would do the same thing as her if they had his addy

I'm great thanks. Have you had a good day?

Yeah, it was ok. How was uni today?

Errr... *points at where Reni is* there :)

How are you?

Ah ok!:biggrin2:

I'm ok, thanks. How are you doing?

lol.. wow, looks like i'm the victim now :naughty: I guess she's looking for someone who would do the same thing as her if they had his addy

You have to act completely stupid :thumb_yello: ... the best answer would have been "Who is Mika? :blink:" but i guess it's too late...

Or just don't answer and pretend you're not there :thumb_yello:

I wonder why she chose me. Do I look like I know this? I don't even live in London :biggrin2:

You have to act completely stupid ... the best answer would have been "Who is Mika? :blink:" but i guess it's too late...

Or just don't answer and pretend you're not there

I wonder why she chose me. Do I look like I know this? I don't even live in London :biggrin2:

yeah I try and act a bit stupid with her :roftl: like once she asked me where I lived, and I said London.. one minute later she asked me if I lived in Wales? What the hell!!! :blink:

Yeah too late :roftl: yeeah.. then I get nudged.. everyone tells me to block her, but it kinda keeps me amused :naughty:

now she's saying mika is better off being a has-been!! :shocked:

yeah I try and act a bit stupid with her :roftl: like once she asked me where I lived, and I said London.. one minute later she asked me if I lived in Wales? What the hell!!! :blink:

Yeah too late :roftl: yeeah.. then I get nudged.. everyone tells me to block her, but it kinda keeps me amused :naughty:

now she's saying mika is better off being a has-been!! :shocked:

Is she on this forum?

I finish on friday.

Are you sad or happy about that?:biggrin2:

Erm yeah i'm alright.. just doing my coursework, how fun! (not)

Had a good day?

I can imagine...what are you studying?

yeah I try and act a bit stupid with her :roftl: like once she asked me where I lived, and I said London.. one minute later she asked me if I lived in Wales? What the hell!!!

Yeah too late :roftl: yeeah.. then I get nudged.. everyone tells me to block her, but it kinda keeps me amused

now she's saying mika is better off being a has-been!!

:roftl::lmao: ... And London is not in Wales? What a surprise! :cool::roftl:

Yesterday, she asked me if I knew where Mika lives... and today she asked me again! Maybe she thought I found out today!:naughty:

Hehe I know what you mean ;-) Sometimes it's fun to make fun of such people :-P