This One's for Us Girls (Part 16)

hotdlp

:lmao: ... And London is not in Wales? What a surprise! :cool::roftl:

Yesterday, she asked me if I knew where Mika lives... and today she asked me again! Maybe she thought I found out today!:naughty:

Hehe I know what you mean ;-) Sometimes it's fun to make fun of such people :-P

Lmao :roftl:.. maybe she just.. forgets.. or something.. the amount of times she's asked me what road he lives on :blink: I've said I dunno like a bzillion times!

yuppp.. I know it's mean.. but some people deserve it .. :cool:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

goood.. now you can sleep at night :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

yeah....:naughty:

:huglove:

yeah I try and act a bit stupid with her :roftl: like once she asked me where I lived, and I said London.. one minute later she asked me if I lived in Wales? What the hell!!!

Yeah too late :roftl: yeeah.. then I get nudged.. everyone tells me to block her, but it kinda keeps me amused

now she's saying mika is better off being a has-been!!

I was thinking...a girl I don't know added me just today!:blink:

But you can't exactly leave properly unless one of the mods deletes your account.

yeah i know.. hmm.. i guess she just meant she's not gonna go on MFC anymore.. but how else will she find out the answer to her question :shocked::naughty:

I was thinking...a girl I don't know added me just today!:blink:

oooh no, beware!! :naughty: was there a name in the email address? Or do u know what the email address is at all? (without really posting it here, we don't want her to start getting hate mail or anything lol)

Lmao :roftl:.. maybe she just.. forgets.. or something.. the amount of times she's asked me what road he lives on :blink: I've said I dunno like a bzillion times!

yuppp.. I know it's mean.. but some people deserve it .. :cool:

Have you seen "50 first dates"? Maybe she lives one minute again and again... and forgets what happened in the last minute :biggrin2:

I'd say Fake Road 123 :mf_rosetinted: (And then I'd wish such road exists and she would REALLY go there :lmao: )

Definetly :cool: !

oooh no, beware!! :naughty: was there a name in the email address? Or do u know what the email address is at all? (without really posting it here, we don't want her to start getting hate mail or anything lol)

maybe i should block her,because i don't even know her e-mail adress!

Have you seen "50 first dates"? Maybe she lives one minute again and again... and forgets what happened in the last minute :biggrin2:

I'd say Fake Road 123 :mf_rosetinted: (And then I'd wish such road exists and she would REALLY go there :lmao: )

Definetly :cool: !

oooh .. that's true :roftl:

yeah lmao.. well maybe she would believe it? who knows.

Unbelievebly, I asked her 'do u even like mika as much as u make out to?' and she said he's not really nice to his fans.. errr EXCUSE ME? :shocked:

As if someones going to give out that kind of info over the net.

exactly! Well I hope not.. if anyone has any common sense they wouldn't.. I just hope they don't for mika's sake :S

well I do Art, Italian and ICT.. I'm currently doing my art coursework which is in for Friday

What is ICT?Do you like your study?

Very, very happy.

Do you have a job offer afterwards?

Unbelievebly, I asked her 'do u even like mika as much as u make out to?' and she said he's not really nice to his fans.. errr EXCUSE ME? :shocked:

What's that for a terrible girl?:blink:

Aaah beware :shocked:

Might be her as well :blink:

Maybe she's adding people who post here, in this thread :blink:

well if she's just read everything we wrote :roftl: .. not that she'd prob know who we were talking about :fisch:

I hope she would... at least we would have some fun! :roftl:

:boxed: Yeah of course, he's so mean... meeting fans all the time, doing afterparty, trying his best all the time... sooo mean, sure :boxed:

What does she want actually? :shocked:

What is ICT?Do you like your study?

Information Communication Technology.. basically computers lol.

Erm yeah it's ok I guess.. I really like Art even though my art teacher is crazy :insane: lol