...you're beautiful the way you are, this one's for the girls!! Part 17.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooow I'm tired now.

After all the funny stories of mine in the other thread.

I'm off to bed. Nighty night folks.

Goodnight!

Oh..i had a i don't know hoe to say it...we had a ceremony in the school..and it was all about us..and we got a tags!(in silver/gold-->rings,earings or someting else)

i'm off..really want to sleep!:wub2:

Goodnight!

got my ticket :wink2:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

i wish i could go everywhere in the world lol.. i really wanna see him doing the summer concerts.. but i dunno :blink:

I wish too that I could go to any concert of Mika I want to. But I don't have the money and time for that :thumbdown:

yeah,very unlucky.go figure, at my uni the exam session finishes very early for italian 'standard' (on the 5 of july,approximatively) i don't wanna think of those finishing the 20 of july...

wow 20 july :blink: that is pretty late.. and espesh for u lot cos you're used to finishing early for the summer

I wish too that I could go to any concert of Mika I want to. But I don't have the money and time for that :thumbdown:

yeah me neither, i've already spent enough because of him, i need to limit how much i spend now, it's amazing how quickly your money can go :naughty:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

so,are you coming this time Marleen?

wow 20 july :blink: that is pretty late.. and espesh for u lot cos you're used to finishing early for the summer

:thumbdown: finishing late really sucks...