I've got some questions...

yogabear90

Okay so I have yet to go to a Mika concert. But when I do, I want to make the most out of it. So since most people on here have been to see Mika live, I was wondering if you guys could answer some questions for me:

1. How do you get front row seating? Do you have to pay extra or do you just get there early?

2. Are cameras allowed into the show?

3. How do you meet Mika after the show?

4. Is there some way to get backstage passes or is that just for "privelaged people"?

Anyway, I just want to know how to make the best out of a Mika concert. And I would REALLY like to meet him. So thanks for any suggestions you may have :wink2:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. if the floor is seated you have to be one of the fist to get a ticket - if not you have to queue at (at times) insane times!!! earliest i have been is 2pm at doncaster but this is when you get to meet a lot of the mfc

2.back stages passes????? for family and friends and competition winners only me thinks. (please do not ask mrs p)

3. camera's - ot depends on the venue but i have taken a camerea to all three and been allowed to take photos'

4. meetin mika - be prepared to wait !!! the artist muxt leave the venue before 12 midnight or they pay a heafty fine !!!! but it deopends on whether mika will stay outside or just leave nad quickly say thankyou!!

be co operative the sercurity as they can just get you to leave !!

hope this helps

Emmylou is right but just to contribute:

1. The longest I've queued is 8ish hours, yep it's insane but worth every minute. Queueing can be a great part of the experience and I've done lots of thing to keep myself (and others) entertained!

2. I've never had my camera taken off me in all the seven shows I've been to, I did notice at somevenues there are signs but I've never had any probems.

3. This is getting more difficult as the crowds waiting get larger and you're more likely to get a quick autograph than a proper chat. But talking to the security can help. Then again they lie to you sometimes too! Be prepared to wait up to a couple of hours, take a warm coat!

4. I've been backstage but that was only after being pulled up on stage for Lollipop, I've never heard of anyone (apart from comp winners) getting passes before the gig. I might be wrong tho. Some people have been lucky enough to be invited backstage afterwards but it's not a common occurance.

My general gig advise is dress up, join in with everything and don't go with ant expectations, just enjoy.