New Jersey Mika lovers

mikalovernj

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know!!! ive NEVER heard a mika song anywhere, since i got back from camp, where i heard lollipop ONCE and grace kelly we did for color war, but never again did i hear it. so i just have to listen to it all on my stuff

finkster where about nj do u live? city? shore?

hey who else here is from new jersey?

'

I know for a fact there are more than a few Jersey Girls here! :thumb_yello:

Whoot whoot!

Represent New Jersey! hahaha

I still have yet to hear a Mika song played on the radio. And I've been a fan for a year now. Sheesh...Come on Jersey!

Neither have I, Jess...

So do we need to do a state by state roll call?

OK... I'll do my bit...

dcdeb

'

Neither have I, Jess...

OK... I'll do my bit...

dcdeb

neither have i, neither have i

-raises hand for the roll call- im here, ma'am!! :naughty:

i know!!! ive NEVER heard a mika song anywhere, since i got back from camp, where i heard lollipop ONCE and grace kelly we did for color war, but never again did i hear it. so i just have to listen to it all on my stuff

finkster where about nj do u live? city? shore?

I haven't heard one on radio period!

Then again, I never listen to the radio.:naughty:

I live near the city. North Jersey, near Newark.

'

Neither have I, Jess...

OK... I'll do my bit...

dcdeb

Yes, there's also Lucy, Revica (but she just posted) MIKAOBESSED, her mom and sister, isn't JackViolet from New Jersey?

Now that's just crazy! haha We have to do something about this.

what was it again? 20/25 minutes from me? :naughty:

25.:naughty:

ughh, omg Mika was at z-100 jingle ball, and i was there (before i was obsessed with him tho) and he came out in between an act with a bunch of other people, he didnt sing tho, and if my seat werent horrible, as they were, I COULD HAVE SEEN HIM! ARGHHH

haha on the mikasounds forum, where i usually go (actually every single day:naughty: ) idk if anyone else is from jersey there are few people from the us!

ughh, omg Mika was at z-100 jingle ball, and i was there (before i was obsessed with him tho) and he came out in between an act with a bunch of other people, he didnt sing tho, and if my seat werent horrible, as they were, I COULD HAVE SEEN HIM! ARGHHH

haha on the mikasounds forum, where i usually go (actually every single day:naughty: ) idk if anyone else is from jersey there are few people from the us!

HE WAS????

wait... this year's??!!? my friend went1!!!

-rememinds self to go hunt her down :sneaky2: -

:roftl:

:blink: Why didn't anyone else on MFC know about this?

Are you sure he was at Jingle Ball?:blink:

i heard them say a bunch of names of people who were coming out between shows, and i heard them say mika, and i thought "hey he sings grace kelly"

i heard them say a bunch of names of people who were coming out between shows, and i heard them say mika, and i thought "hey he sings grace kelly"

:shocked:

this is really 'wow' news to me.

you really think NOBODY knew about this? PICTURES? nothing?!?! :boxed:

(lol, look at me all desperate :bleh: )

:roftl: :roftl: 'tis Fink who lives really close to newark, i am really close to New York and Newark, -- about 25 mins. (see, i corrected myself :naughty: ) from Fink :thumb_yello:

i know!!! that means i live close to you!

i didnt see mika at jingle ball, but i heard them say his name, loud and clear. i couldnt see ANYTHING. in between acts random people came out. i dont htink he said anything, but i wouldnt remember... plus i didnt really know who he was. theres a possibility it was belgian mika, but i doubt it:boxed:

i didnt see mika at jingle ball, but i heard them say his name, loud and clear. i couldnt see ANYTHING. in between acts random people came out. i dont htink he said anything, but i wouldnt remember... plus i didnt really know who he was. theres a possibility it was belgian mika, but i doubt it:boxed:

:roftl: :roftl: really doubt it :roftl:

i mean. -coughs-

:mf_rosetinted:

i shall go figure this out! Jess! come help me! :roftl:

-pulls out detective kit w/ hat included- -hands extra hat to Jess-

To the News Room!

:roftl:

where ya live :blink: (tis OK, ya dont have to say :thumb_yello: )

:lmfao: Belgian Mika at Jingle Ball! That would be hysterical.

Hmm, I don't know. Maybe we could find it for sure on a website. :blink:

When is Jingle Ball? December, right?

ughh, im sorry im very paranoid about internet stalkers

haha it would be weird if we lived in the same town, im about the same distance from the city:naughty: how old r u?

:lol3: Don't worry, I would be, too.

I'm about 30 minutes from the city, too. It's nice, I can see the sky line from my house.

ughh, im sorry im very paranoid about internet stalkers

haha it would be weird if we lived in the same town, im about the same distance from the city:naughty: how old r u?

15 :naughty:

okk, so searching their website (the jingle balls section) and i found out that Perez was there, so, dunno, i think that leans more to the "yes" side :blink:

15 :naughty:

okk, so searching their website (the jingle balls section) and i found out that Perez was there, so, dunno, i think that leans more to the "yes" side :blink:

oh cool im almost 14

yes, i heard them mention perez. he talked