Yes or No (Part 2)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well its ok - not one of her best songs i must say, but still....she getting her feet back on the ground which is a good thing...even though her sister is now pregnant - and i read somewhere that she is also now AGAIN!

Yeah i know i didnt rly expect that to happen to jamie too

i wear make up all the time.

blimey oreilys trousers - i have posted about 50 comments today....i was on bout 17 when i logged on this morning :shocked :

do you prefer eye shadow or mascara?

Hev: Do you read Louise Rennison's books.... the confessions of Georia Nicholson series....?

Mascara.... but it takes me ages to put it on.... I end up laughing at the funny faces I pull and then I get it all over the place!

Oh yes... and I've never watched Forrest Gump... but I'm desperate to!

no i havent read those books. you really must see the film it is excellent.

also with the mascara, we all pull the faces lol - i end up looking like a fish with my tongue hanging out....hehe:biggrin2:

this is starting to shy away from the yes and no thread and starting a completely different conversation...haha

so....

do you like peanuts?

no i havent read those books. you really must see the film it is excellent.

also with the mascara, we all pull the faces lol - i end up looking like a fish with my tongue hanging out....hehe:biggrin2:

this is starting to shy away from the yes and no thread and starting a completely different conversation...haha

so....

do you like peanuts?

(If you see the books anywhere you must read them. I only asked cos Georgia Nicholson also says Blimey O'reiley's trousers when things go wrong.)

Anyway... back to the point....

Yes...

Do you like raisins?

(If you see the books anywhere you must read them. I only asked cos Georgia Nicholson also says Blimey O'reiley's trousers when things go wrong.)

Anyway... back to the point....

Yes...

Do you like raisins?

nooo

do you watch a lot of American sitcoms?

oh right - i dont know where i got it from...ive been saying it for about 2 months now....:D

raisins are ok - especially in raisin and cinnamon bread - and hot cross buns which is practically the same thing lol.

have you got a tattoo, or will you ever get one?

no and no.... My brother has one and I hate it....

ooo...whats the tattoo like?

by the way - how do you do the 'quote'?

It's sort of.... umm.... hard to explain....:naughty: I'ts a bit like a silohette of flames but sideways....

What quote?

EDIT: Here we go... if you take the 2nd one and cut it in half... that's what his looks like

istockphoto_724349_tribal_tattoos_3.jpg

AH - dont worry bout it....tattoo sounds cool - have you heard of this MFC convention @alton towers? take a look, its a new post

o yeah i saw it! that sounds like alot of fun to bad i live in ny but i go to england alot cuz my sister lives there so there is a chance! but only if its in the summer:biggrin2:

i really wanna go, but my parents probs wont let me as im only 15....:(

and even though its going to be a whole big party, i will still be with strangers.....:S

yeah my parents were a bit iffy at first wen i said i was going to wait in line with a bunch of mfcers for 11 hours for the concert but they finally gave in and let me and everyone was sooooooooooooooo nice!!! i still talk to everyone on here and we still meet up! 2 weeks ago i went to the mall with ada(revica) lucy (lucy) lol and finkster (jess) and i slept over at adas house!

have u ever heard someone talking about mika and then butted into there conversation lol