Help me with plans for my Mika party!!!

iadoremika

Okay guys, I need some of your creative help.

My friend and I were talking and we decided that we are going to have a Mika party, although we haven't set a date yet. We only came up with the idea this evening and so far these are the ideas we have:

1) Watch "Live in Cartoon Motion"- including all the extras and the hidden stuff.

2) Listen to "Life in Cartoon Motion"- of course.

3) Play Chubby Bunny

I would greatly appreciate any ideas regarding games, food etc. Well, they should be affordable:naughty:

Thanks so much!!! Can't wait to hear your ideas:biggrin2:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You totally have to have just a full out dance off to Mika's songs while someone tapes it of course because it would be priceless. :naughty:

This is a great idea btw. :thumb_yello:

Oh my goodness!!! Dancing to Mika's songs...amazing!!! *adds that idea to list*

Thanks so much for the wonderful idea and nice compliment.:naughty::thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Oh my goodness!!! Dancing to Mika's songs...amazing!!! *adds that idea to list*

Thanks so much for the wonderful idea and nice compliment.:naughty::thumb_yello::biggrin2:

No problem. I know I enjoy getting together with my friends and just breaking lose while on camera. I love acting like an goofball, it can be such a blast sometimes.

No problem. I know I enjoy getting together with my friends and just breaking lose while on camera. I love acting like an goofball, it can be such a blast sometimes.

Maybe we could dance around like Mika on stage? Now wouldn't that would be a sight to be seen. Though it looks like a lot of hard work because the man sweats a lot when he dances around. But I will try my hardest to do Mika justice *adjusts list*

Maybe we could dance around like Mika on stage? Now wouldn't that would be a sight to be seen. Though it looks like a lot of hard work because the man sweats a lot when he dances around. But I will try my hardest to do Mika justice *adjusts list*

YES! And then you can dress up like animals too! Ahhh, I'm gonna have to take notes for my next birthday party. :biggrin2:

Dress up as animals...that sounds like so much fun!!! *adds "dressing up as animals" to list*

Know what else is fun? Making t-shirts. You could put all the awesome Mika design on it and where them to his next gig or like everywhere you go. :biggrin2:

Know what else is fun? Making t-shirts. You could put all the awesome Mika design on it and where them to his next gig or like everywhere you go. :biggrin2:

You have so many great ideas!!!

Making t-shirts sounds like so much fun:naughty:

*adds t-shirt making to list*

Wow!!! It's nearly midnight...gotta get off to bed to rest my tired eyes.

You have so many great ideas!!!

Making t-shirts sounds like so much fun:naughty:

*adds t-shirt making to list*

Wow!!! It's nearly midnight...gotta get off to bed to rest my tired eyes.

Why thank you! :biggrin2:

Same with me. Nighty, night.

Meny: Pizza and coke (not diet though, it’s disgusting) and for dessert lollipops of course!:thumb_yello:

Decorations: Balloons and confetti. A bubble machine.

Why not make it a dress party and ask people to come dressed as Lollipop girls, Big girls, Billy Brown and Holy Johnny? And Grey Skelly! Clowns and someone, maybe the hosts, dressed like the Circus Master.:naughty:

Good Luck!:thumb_yello:

Meny: Pizza and coke (not diet though, it’s disgusting) and for dessert lollipops of course!:thumb_yello:

Decorations: Balloons and confetti. A bubble machine.

Why not make it a dress party and ask people to come dressed as Lollipop girls, Big girls, Billy Brown and Holy Johnny? And Grey Skelly! Clowns and someone, maybe the hosts, dressed like the Circus Master.:naughty:

Good Luck!:thumb_yello:

Great ideas!!!

*adds menu ideas...(diet) coke and pizza to list*

*adds balloons and confetti idea to list*

*costume party idea added*

you should have like a drawing contest. who can draw like billy brown, or lollipop girl the best. you may get some funny looking pictures, lots of laughs mabye!:thumb_yello:

Drawing contest...such a fantastic idea!!!

*drawing contest added to list*

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so my mother and I, collectively came up with this idea...

You know that hard foam stuff, that's used for centrepeices (it's usually green). Well, you take one of those and get fake flowers and hot glue gun the flowers/petals on so it covers the foam part...think of when three/four leaf clovers grow in the ground...kind of covers the area in a bunch. Well, you do that (cover that foam stuff with fake flowers) and then, instead of sticking flowers in the decoration, we put LOLLIPOPS!!!

What do you think of that idead?!?

Should I add it to my list?!?

Okay, so my mother and I, collectively came up with this idea...

You know that hard foam stuff, that's used for centrepeices (it's usually green). Well, you take one of those and get fake flowers and hot glue gun the flowers/petals on so it covers the foam part...think of when three/four leaf clovers grow in the ground...kind of covers the area in a bunch. Well, you do that (cover that foam stuff with fake flowers) and then, instead of sticking flowers in the decoration, we put LOLLIPOPS!!!

What do you think of that idead?!?

Should I add it to my list?!?

lol very nice! So when do you plan on having this wonderful, spectacular Mika party?

lol what if you tried to sing some songs backwards...hmmm i've always wanted to try that...kachinga...leaving are we humphrey...oh goodness it's really hard!:naughty:

lol very nice! So when do you plan on having this wonderful, spectacular Mika party?

lol what if you tried to sing some songs backwards...hmmm i've always wanted to try that...kachinga...leaving are we humphrey...oh goodness it's really hard!:naughty:

Thanks.

We haven't finalized a date just yet. But we're thinking towards the end of the school year...so sometime in June.

But I might use some ideas for my birthday party that's in a few weeks...

Awesome idea!!!

*singing songs backwards added to list*

woow! the oasis (that's the green foam called) idea is awesome!!! i think i'll have to do it aswell!:thumb_yello: but remember to leave some fake flowers complete too and put them randomly around your place.

you have to have for appetizer chips with nutella dip!:naughty:

and maybe for main food, spaguetti with meatballs :)

and for desert some cadbury caramel chocolates!!! yummy!

Mika loves all of this!!

and maybe the diet coke should be essential.

and if you can get those big big balloons that would be sooo great!!

That's all i can think of right now...:wink2:

woow! the oasis (that's the green foam called) idea is awesome!!! i think i'll have to do it aswell!:thumb_yello: but remember to leave some fake flowers complete too and put them randomly around your place.

you have to have for appetizer chips with nutella dip!:naughty:

and maybe for main food, spaguetti with meatballs :)

and for desert some cadbury caramel chocolates!!! yummy!

Mika loves all of this!!

and maybe the diet coke should be essential.

and if you can get those big big balloons that would be sooo great!!

That's all i can think of right now...:wink2:

Oasis...hmmm...never knew it was called that...but thanks!!!

You have good ideas.

*leaving fake flowers, having chips with Nutella, serving spagetti with meatballs and Diet Coke added to the list...oh and big balloons added*

I thought of this one myself...

play songs from "Life in Cartoon Motion" and then stop them part of the way through and keep singing to hear like what we sound like...

What do you think?

Oh, this sounds like a great idea!:thumb_yello:

I bet you know a good deal of the lyrics by heart.:wink2:

Have everybody bring a pair of white shoes (Converse tend to be easiest to work with because they are canvas), provide materials for decorating and have a Mika shoe decorating party. Bright markers, fabric paints, and anything else that's bright and fun should work like a charm. It's the same as the t-shirt decorating idea :)

Have an awesome party and tell us all how it went. It sounds like it's going to be so much fun!

Painting your shoes, that's great!:thumb_yello:

Yes you must really tell us how the party turned out in the end!:wink2:

Have fun!:punk:

Okay, I didn't want to make this a huge post, so I thought that I'd write individual comments...

riverstwilight: Great ideas!!! I especially love the idea of pinning Billy Brown on a map and the one where we make Mika braclets:thumb_yello:

babuccia: Awesome ideas!!! Never thought of having drinks with lollipops in them...cool!!!

sienna: Of course I know lyrics off by heart...he he

Okay, so I've added these ideas:

- lip sync/karaoke to Mika songs

- taping peices of paper and write compliments

- make braclets/necklaces

- decorate shoes

- make Mika pants

- decorate shoes

- have drinks with lollipops in them

The party is a while away...probably in June sometime. But...my birthday is next week and I'm having my party on May 3rd, so I'm thinking of using some of these ideas.

Thanks once again for the great ideas:thumb_yello: