Stone Gods

rockinbabzz

Anyone who knows me will think 'oh no not Babz and her Stone Gods again' but I have to a bit of promotion for them :naughty:

Stone Gods are the new band of 3 ex-members of The Darkness, Dan Hawkins, Richie Edwards and Ed Graham, with new guy Toby MacFarlaine. They don't sound much like The Darkness, they're more of a heavy rock band, but if you like stuff like Thin Lizzy and AC/DC, check them out! I've seen them live twice and they're absolutely amazing.

http://www.myspace.com/thestonegods

http://www.stonegods.co.uk

http://www.stonegods.org

l_f6cdb6e69b5e84d9697f72a7362b6986.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Im checking them out now, shame no justin though:thumbdown:

Justin left the band a while ago because he wanted to stay of drugs and booze and couldn't do that when he was on the road... He might be releasing some solomaterial though, but I'm not really wellinformed when it comes to this man, I've always been a true Dan-ling :naughty:

I know I heard about that and good on him really, I saw the Darkness twice and I loved them:punk: Justin was so hilarious but I like Dan too....he looks very diff now...I felt so sorry for poor Justin on the eurovision show when he stormed off all cross cause he didint win, I just wanted to give him a cuddle, men never grow up do they...:naughty:

I would def go and see this new band if they toured near me and Id got my baby no.3 out safely!!

Too right, Justin should've really gone to Eurovision! Though in a perfect world he would've been beated by The Ark from Sweden :wink2:

I've heard from very reliable sources (the band themselves) that they'll be touring again in May :thumb_yello:

Dan still looks gorgeous :wub2:

babzz1.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

You know you're just encouraging me to post a lot of droolsome Dan pics now!

dan_sleeping.jpg

Something I wouldn't mind seeing first thing in the morning :naughty:

722eo.jpg

A nice bit of crotch

the_darkness081.jpg

Other *ahem* essential bodyparts

Danoooo.gif

Lolz, no comment

DSC01067copy.jpg

Hair explosion

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! :mf_lustslow:

I always loved the first pic...he seems so...cute and innocent...(and i want his Queen tshirt :bleh:)

(am i sounding innocent,right?)

Why don't you rip the shirt of, I'll take the topless Dan :naughty:

Last week it was 2 years ago since I saw TD for the first time... I sadly missed all their earlier gigs due to illness and stupid things that got in the way :sad:

It's weird how they brought me so many happiness and still so many tears! Now with Stone Gods I can focus more on the fun and behave less emo about them :naughty:

Can't help myself but to post this pic :blush-anim-cl: I feel ashamed pulling such a weird face next to the most gorgeous man on the planet, but oh what a great night this was!

l_7cdd79cdc21d3f56cadc5f12233130e7.jpg

Last week it was 2 years ago since I saw TD for the first time... I sadly missed all their earlier gigs due to illness and stupid things that got in the way :sad:

It's weird how they brought me so many happiness and still so many tears! Now with Stone Gods I can focus more on the fun and behave less emo about them

Can't help myself but to post this pic :blush-anim-cl: I feel ashamed pulling such a weird face next to the most gorgeous man on the planet, but oh what a great night this was!

l_7cdd79cdc21d3f56cadc5f12233130e7.jpg

2 years? You´re a newbie! :lol3: I was there since..2003? ****, i´m so old :roftl:

You´re right. They made me suffer so much in the past but it was a bliss meeting them and their music :wink2:

You both make a beautiful couple :mf_lustslow:

The horrible thing is I've been a fan since 2003 aswell! I just had terrible terrible bad luck in 03 and 04. When I finally got to see them in 2006 I couldn't stop crying with happiness trough the whole gig :roftl: I'm such a nutcase. Then I spent hundreds of euros to see them again in Switzerland and England. Wonderful times with wonderful people :wub2:

I´m jealous! My best memories were when i told Justin i was planning to go to the other side of Spain the day after to see them again and he just screamed me "YOU´RE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE"

So funny...

I miss those days!

We´re talking like old grannies, babz! :lol3:

And you´re so lucky! You re-gained the unlucky time in 03 and 04 in 06!! :bleh:

I´m leaving for a whiiiiiiiiiiiiile. See you later!

x

Grannies Babz and Queenie tell about their days as Darkness groupies :roftl:

Justin was always so funny! In Switzerland he promised me that next time he was going to throw a banana out of the window he'd check if it really was his annoying stalkers he aimed at and not me again :roftl: Then he lit my cigarette. Aww.

But I haven't lost my magic, I recently pissed off a lot of silly Danlings in Norwich, when Dan walked straight past them and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek :naughty:

Grannies Babz and Queenie tell about their days as Darkness groupies :roftl:

Justin was always so funny! In Switzerland he promised me that next time he was going to throw a banana out of the window he'd check if it really was his annoying stalkers he aimed at and not me again :roftl: Then he lit my cigarette. Aww.

But I haven't lost my magic, I recently pissed off a lot of silly Danlings in Norwich, when Dan walked straight past them and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek :naughty:

Did he really say that? :roftl:

You told me that..so jealous! :sneaky2:

Did he really say that? :roftl:

You told me that..so jealous! :sneaky2:

Yeah well the full story is that after the gig in Amsterdam there were these two scary girls who he was pissed off with, and he tried to throw stuff at them trough the window, like bananas and cookies, but the banana hit me right on my leg :roftl: But he apologised and said it was clearly not meant for me.

You really should go see SG on their next tour!! And get hugs and kisses from Dan :naughty: Did I also tell you Dan apologised for pushing his crotch in my face during the gig? I told him it was a pleasure!