Alphabeat ! =)

celesteee

Alphabeat was amazing!!! :groovy: f-a-n-t-a-b-u-l-o-u-s

So (thanks to Elise) I had a mission after the concert! I had to deliver 'hagelslag' to Troels! (What a name!!). So I thought after the concert: I'll just wait for them to come outside... *waiting...* While I was waiting met two random people who told me they could take me backstage (!).. So I was like: :blink: eeeh yeah sure! Teehee :blush-anim-cl: so they opened the door and they just let me (and my friend) inside!

Bang! There I was, face-to-face with Alphabeat!

Moi: "Erhm, I've some 'hagelslag'?!"

Troels: "Oooh yeah that's for meeee!"

*And after that we chatted for 15 minutes or so..!* :thumb_yello:

Sooo mission accomplished!

And here's the proof!

TroelsHagelslag.jpg

:naughty:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Allright... here's one (horrible) pic of me with 50% of Alphabeat! :naughty:

UsWithAlphabeat.jpg

:blush-anim-cl: Gawd bloody *flash*pics!

I liked Rasmus the the most actually... he's so chatty and interested and such..

Haha and Troels is studying his Hagelslag!

UsWithAlphabeat.jpg

I liked Rasmus the the most actually... he's so chatty and interested and such..

It's not horrible! It's very cute! :wub2:

Yeah rasmus was very relaxed and really stayed for a chat, very nice. Troels did as well..

Haha Troel's is probably trying to read the back of the hagelslag, it always has jokes and things on it :bleh:

It's not horrible! It's very cute! :wub2:

Yeah rasmus was very relaxed and really stayed for a chat, very nice. Troels did as well..

Haha Troel's is probably trying to read the back of the hagelslag, it always has jokes and things on it :bleh:

Haha well thank you! :huglove:

I didn't really chat with Troels (except for the Hagelslag-thing), but he seemed very nice and he wanted on the pic himself with me, Rasmus and Stine! :naughty:

I thought Stine was a bit boring (on stage too, actually), what do you think?

I didn't even read the back of the hageslagpackage myself! :shocked: I didn't know there were jokes on it! :shocked:

UsWithAlphabeat.jpg

Oh so swweeet :wub2:

AAre you the one in pink?

Yup, the other girl is the singer of Alphabeat! :naughty:

Is Rasmus gay? If not, I would do him! :roftl:

Haha I dont think he is.. :das:

But I do think he has a gilfriend though.. Anders B is the only single one.

I talked the most with troels actually ( he remembered my name from myspace :blush-anim-cl: ) cause he kept walking up and down the stairs :bleh:

I think it is hard not too look boring next to anders SG though :naughty: She was very nice to us, she was the one that we gave the candy that we bought for them to, and she really liked it but we didn't talk to her that much. And when she was still on stage she was the only one who grabbed our hands :bleh:

Haha I dont think he is.. :das:

But I do think he has a gilfriend though.. Anders B is the only single one.

I talked the most with troels actually ( he remembered my name from myspace) cause he kept walking up and down the stairs

I think it is hard not too look boring next to anders SG though :naughty: She was very nice to us, she was the one that we gave the candy that we bought for them to, and she really liked it but we didn't talk to her that much. And when she was still on stage she was the only one who grabbed our hands :bleh:

Haha I don't think he's gay either, we talked about braces though..., but also about soccer.. so :naughty: But if he has a girlfriend hmm... that's a bummer! :mf_rosetinted:

But really, Anders B is the only single..?? :shocked: So Anders SG has a boyfriend (yeah probably hm? :huh:)? That's cute!

It's nice Troels remembered you're name! Are the most fangirls attracted to him?

Haha I don't think he's gay either, we talked about braces though..., but also about soccer.. so :naughty: But if he has a girlfriend hmm... that's a bummer! :mf_rosetinted:

But really, Anders B is the only single..?? :shocked: So Anders SG has a boyfriend (yeah probably hm? :huh:)? That's cute!

It's nice Troels remembered you're name! Are the most fangirls attracted to him?

In the hitkrant it said that anders B was the only single one, but you can never really rely on the Hitkrant though.

Yes he does, we wished him good luck with his boyfriend and he giggled, so cute! :wub2:

Yes I think so.. but mostly Anders SG probably ( he's my favorite as well :wub2: ) but he's gay so.. But I think a lot of people only now Stine and Anders SG cause they are the singers.. Cause troels walked on stage before it started and nobody recognized him! except for me and my friends so we started shouting his name :naughty:

But I always saw alphabeat really as a band, not just the singers..

Haha I think Anders SG (why do they all have the same name?! Bloody irritating! :naughty:) is veeeeeeery cute too! But also veeeeeery gay! Haha I laughed so hard the first time he talked to the audience! He was giggling all the time. I didn't know he was THAT gay! :roftl: Very cute though! :wub2:

Yeah I will always try to see Alphabeat as a band.. but it's not easy.. It's always about the singers.. in videos, interviews etc.!

Haha I think Anders SG (why do they all have the same name?! Bloody irritating! :naughty:) is veeeeeeery cute too! But also veeeeeery gay! Haha I laughed so hard the first time he talked to the audience! He was giggling all the time. I didn't know he was THAT gay! :roftl: Very cute though! :wub2:

Yeah I will always try to see Alphabeat as a band.. but it's not easy.. It's always about the singers.. in videos, interviews etc.!

I can't know who is who! Can you show me?:wink2:

Sure!

alphabeat.jpg

Anders Reinholdt - Troels Hansen - Anders SG - Stine Bramsen - Rasmus Nagel - Anders B

:thumb_yello:

Please correct me if I'm wrong!

So, who's gay?

And can you say what each one of them do? like sing, or play guitar?

I'm waaaay too dum:thumbdown:

So, who's gay?

And can you say what each one of them do? like sing, or play guitar?

I'm waaaay too dum:thumbdown:

Ooooh yeah, but now it get's a bit complicated! :naughty:

Anders Reinholdt - Bass

Troels Hansen - Drums (backing vocals?)

Anders SG - Vocals - Gay (never read it somewhere, but it's kinda obvious :naughty:)

Stine Bramsen - Vocals

Rasmus Nagel - Keyboard (backing vocals?)

Anders B - Guitar (backing vocals?) - Single :naughty:

It is true (that's why I said fact :naughty:)

But yeah he's way too cute for words ... it's not fair.

Haha well actually I don't mind if he's in a relation or not.. I'm more shocked by the fact that he is straight (or bi)... ooh I guess I have to go to Scandinavia to find my own hetrosexual boyfriend who act like a homo/metrosexual! :mf_lustslow:

I want to be his girlfrieeeeeend :wub2:

But I thought he was gay because when he introduced boyfriend at the heineken music hall he said something about him wanting a boyfriend.. must have heard it wrong :naughty:

Oooh yeah.. and when he introduced 'Boyfriend' at the Melkweg he said something like: *giggle giggle* Next song is about having a boyfriend *giggle* That's all I'm gonna say about it... *giggle giggle*