This One's For Us Girls (Part 20)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes way!if I continue in ths way,I'll soon become a Big Girl!:naughty:

Big girls are good though, alot more attractive, They are Bloody lucky too.:naughty:

oh no not the dieting/metabolism talk again :naughty:

Haha, i didnt start it this time:naughty:

Wow! Its quater past 5 (pm) here!!! This is my last day off school bye bye Easter holls :tears:!!! I'm gonna miss u guys- you'll have to wait till 3:00 (well, thats the time I get home in England) thats when I'll be on, then from 3:00 I'll be at home chatting to you guys, but before 3:00 I'll be at stupid school :sneaky2:

Don't worry I've got till 10:00 pm, then its bed time for me:thumbdown:

At least you finish at 3.. my school finishes at 4, even though I'm allowed to leave earlier if I don't have lessons in the afternoon, but that's just like twice a week :thumbdown:

I was speaking to Zaxiop (MFCer) she said she was off tomorrow aswell, infact her Easter hollidays started around about this week.

I'm back at uni on Wednesday for 2 hours.

nope

im collecting money for... for nothing

i just want to collect it! :original:

i think i want to collect money to study!

To study what?

Big girls are good though, alot more attractive, They are Bloody lucky too.:naughty:

my point of view is quite a lot different...:naughty

not really... :hypo:

neither did I!I just got bored!

:roftl: I like the name, reminds me of some sort of nice dessert :wub2:

:naughty: chiffon isn't a fabric?

At least you finish at 3.. my school finishes at 4, even though I'm allowed to leave earlier if I don't have lessons in the afternoon, but that's just like twice a week :thumbdown:

Awwww soz to hear that! Why can't school just leave us aloooonnnneee, I want to be home schooled!!! Then I'm gonna get taught by a Russian piano teacher!!! Then I'm gonna do a musical!!! Then... be a popstar??? :punk:

I was speaking to Zaxiop (MFCer) she said she was off tomorrow aswell, infact her Easter hollidays started around about this week.

I don't get those who finished school after easter, not much of an easter holiday :blink: