This One's For Us Girls (Part 20)

Sarah_Lollipop

Whats that supposed to mean? "But at this rate you'll probably be 17 when mika next has a gig" He's not gonna have a gig until I'm 17? Confused lol

Awwww, I'm not meen, infact I'm so quiet everyone walks over me! :tears:

Nope, none of my friends like Mika that much, well, I have a friend who likes his music, but she's moving to Portsmouth :tears: I'm gonna miss her huge rants about how Johnny Depp is better than Mika (even though Mika ends up winning every time!!!)

I was being sarcastic :bleh:

Aw :huglove:

I don't have any friends that like Mika either, well apart from my friend who hated him then went to his gigs (4 of them) and now she loves him. But it's nice not having anyone that likes him, kinda gives you more of a reason to chill out here :cool:

How does Mika end up winning? lol

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It helped me through that phase. It's nice to have people to talk to who know how you feel.

Yeah, true. No point in whining about it to your non-mika fan friends, they wouldn't understand at all :naughty:

I was being sarcastic :bleh:

Aw :huglove:

I don't have any friends that like Mika either, well apart from my friend who hated him then went to his gigs (4 of them) and now she loves him. But it's nice not having anyone that likes him, kinda gives you more of a reason to chill out here :cool:

How does Mika end up winning? lol

Oh! LOL sorry!

yea, I guess your right!

Oh well, once I have a battle with it involving Mika, I NEED to win! I just go on and on, they eventually get bored and let me win lol :bleh:

Well, I bid you good night my friends!!! Have a good night, and talk to you tomorrow!!!! C ya!!!! xxx

Oh! LOL sorry!

yea, I guess your right!

Oh well, once I have a battle with it involving Mika, I NEED to win! I just go on and on, they eventually get bored and let me win lol :bleh:

Well, I bid you good night my friends!!! Have a good night, and talk to you tomorrow!!!! C ya!!!! xxx

Goodnight xxx

Same, or to get over it and that it's not a big deal. But unless they admire someone the same way we do they'll never understand.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Oh! LOL sorry!

yea, I guess your right!

Ah right.

Night night! Enjoy school tomorrow :fisch: x x

Why are they picking on you? It's so unfair. How many of them are there?

I have three home mates,but only one gives me serious problems.

He's very rufe to me,and I'm oversensitive,

Wow. I really feel for you then. I can't really suggest anything though.

Thank you Sarah,the important thing is that I can talk freely with you!