• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thanks. How was school?

okay =)

school was fine!

but what does it mean when someone is having a go at you? lol someone said something about having a go at someone :hypo:

HI CELESTEEE! Sorry I hadn't said hi yet, I'm slow at typing- my hands are cold, just had a 1 mile walk from school :naughty:

1 mile ... :shocked:

isn't that far away?

my school is..um.. 20 miles away lol

maybe it's a temporary feel...it all and soon!:thumb_yello:

I really hope so. I might go shopping tomorrow to cheer myself up.

okay =)

school was fine!

but what does it mean when someone is having a go at you? lol someone said something about having a go at someone :hypo:

It means they are shouting at you.

Hahahaha, me 2!!!!!! Hi!!!!!!!!! How was school? I'm fine thanks! How are you, got any homework? I know I have:naughty:

hahaah :roftl:

school was fine :original:

how was ur day at school?

yeah... i have alot of work to do lol :lol3:

i did two tests today :hypo:

okay =)

school was fine!

1 mile ... :shocked:

isn't that far away?

my school is..um.. 20 miles away lol

Wa? naaaa, I needed the exercise PLUS I had to stop at the shops to get my mum and dad some flowers and a card for there anniversary, she started to cry of happiness when I got home out of breath with these half-dead flowers in my cold hands, and the card battered at the edges because of the forest that I have to cut through! LOL but she was happy!!! And I think she won't give me the usual nag about homework :naughty: Sneaky, arn't I!? :roftl:

Wa? naaaa, I needed the exercise PLUS I had to stop at the shops to get my mum and dad some flowers and a card for there anniversary, she started to cry of happiness when I got home out of breath with these half-dead flowers in my cold hands, and the card battered at the edges because of the forest that I have to cut through! LOL but she was happy!!! And I think she won't give me the usual nag about homework :naughty: Sneaky, arn't I!? :roftl:

exercise plus? what do you mean with it? lol :lol3:

hahhaha :roftl: awww that's really sweet! :wub2:

bet she loved the fact that you just bought something for her and ur dad! :biggrin2:

hahahhaa xd cooool =)

yeah :das: