Who Do You Share A Birthday With?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 August 1987

Celebrities who share your birthday:

Rupert Grint (1988)Chad Michael Murray (1981)Dave Chappelle (1973)Marlee Matlin (1965)Craig Kilborn (1962)Cal Ripken, Jr. (1960)Steve Guttenberg (1958)Yasser Arafat (1929)Durward Kirby (1912)Duke Kahanamoku (1890)

Ummm :blink::confused:

Top songs of 1987

Faith by George MichaelLivin' On a Prayer by Bon JoviAlone by HeartWith or Without You by U2La Bamba by Los LobosI Wanna Dance with Somebody by Whitney HoustonNothing's Gonna Stop Us Now by StarshipI Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For by U2Didn't We Almost Have It All by Whitney HoustonI Knew You Were Waiting by Aretha Franklin & George Michael

Ooh some of mav fav songs, U2 not Whitney Houston!:naughty:

OOOH i hated those days, lot's of neon and hideous sweaters that got little balls of material on them and had printed on horses or cats. People who still wear those make me giggle.

Ahaha, those sweaters you described remind me of my crazy aunts... they used to wear that sort of thing! :roftl:

BN biscuits !?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhRkAFBF7no :naughty:

BN BN!! Do doooo do do do...

BN BN!! do do do do...

haha, i love BN biscuits.....

I remember there was some guy handing out a special edition for free when I went on a trip to France with my school, and all of my friends were like, "OMG FREE BN!! *zoom!*" :roftl:

i didnt find that.....but....you know your a nineties kid when you remember BN biscuits!

:roftl: OMG i remember those! Mmm personally never liked them though

*sings* BN BN!! Do dooo do do do! BN BN!! Do do do do! :roftl:

OH NO! that songs in my head now, do dooo do do do, BN BN!!!!!:blink:

haha, what time is it where you live?

here its 00:10am.....and i really should be in bed!

Its 00:12am, i live in the UK:biggrin2:

And yes i should be in bed too, but you ll find that a side effect of MFC is serious deprivation of sleep!

Its 00:12am, i live in the UK:biggrin2:

And yes i should be in bed too, but you ll find that a side effect of MFC is serious deprivation of sleep!

so we both live in the uk....hmmm interesting...tell you what, i think i might hit the sack shortly, purely because my body is aching from sitting on this chair all day!

Haha, numb bum!:naughty:

Sweet (Mika) Dreams!

omg i wish! - i dont actually have too many 'mika' dreams, not as many as i would hope for, you know what i do, if i am on a real mika 'high' day, i plan out my dreams before i go to bed so that i have the dream, but in more detail and then guess what happens......