wanna do some karaoke?

you wanna join some karaoke....?

all you have to do is the first poster posts a recent song from 2000 upwards and the next posters has to continue the lyrics of about a line each until we reach the end of a song....then the last poster of that song posts a new song and so on and so forth....

HollyD and i did this in a separate thread and we quite enjoyed it....do you want to join in?

so erm.....

kaiser chiefs....ruby? - everyone know that?

lets go.....

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...caught in a landslide, no escape from reality...

I'm just a poor boy - I need no sympathy because it's easy come easy go...little high, little low - anyway the wind blows...dosen't really matter to me....to me.....

I'm just a poor boy - I need no sympathy because it's easy come easy go...little high, little low - anyway the wind blows...dosen't really matter to me....to me.....

Mamma, just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead. Mamma, life had just begun.. but now I've gone and thrown it all away...

...mumma, just killed a man, put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now hes dead...

Mamma, just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead. Mamma, life had just begun.. but now I've gone and thrown it all away...

MAMA...oooohhhh ooooohhhh oooohhh - didn't mean to make you cry... if I'm not back again this time tomorrow carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters....

MAMA...oooohhhh ooooohhhh oooohhh - didn't mean to make you cry... if I'm not back again this time tomorrow carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters....

Too late. My time has come. Send shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time...