This One's For Us Girls! Hallelujah for Part 21

hotdlp

the pronounciation is the most difficult thin!for example xiexie is pronounced 'sièsiè'...:naughty:

actually i don't know if he's studying it right now,but he says that.so,I suppose he wants to learn new words!

Ooh I see. Argh I hate vowels with accents :naughty: I can never tell the difference between é and e (in italian)

Hmm, well he's got 2 sister's that have learnt/ is learning, so they could help him.. or you :naughty:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh I see. Argh I hate vowels with accents :naughty: I can never tell the difference between é and e (in italian)

Hmm, well he's got 2 sister's that have learnt/ is learning, so they could help him.. or you :naughty:

Me me me!definitely me!btw,in chinese they have sillabic tunes,so it's not like our accents!

but don't worry about your problem:some words like 'bene' are pronounced 'bène' by someone,and 'béne' by some others.it depends on where you live.for example in milan they say 'bène',while I say 'béne'

:wink2:

Me me me!definitely me!btw,in chinese they have sillabic tunes,so it's not like our accents!

but don't worry about your problem:some words like 'bene' are pronounced 'bène' by someone,and 'béne' by some others.it depends on where you live.for example in milan they say 'bène',while I say 'béne'

:wink2:

I'll pretend I know what the difference is between bène and béne cos I'm pronouncing them the same way :naughty:

Hi just dropping by to say hi. I can't stay long. I have two more weeks of Uni then I'm free for 2/3 wks :) sooo u girls would be seeing a lot of me then :naughty:

:shocked: pt 21...wen last i was here it was on pt 16 :shocked:

mikanewhair5cp0.jpg

:fisch: :fisch:

Hi just dropping by to say hi. I can't stay long. I have two more weeks of Uni then I'm free for 2/3 wks :) sooo u girls would be seeing a lot of me then :naughty:

:shocked: pt 21...wen last i was here it was on pt 16 :shocked:

mikanewhair5cp0.jpg

:fisch:

Hi Kavi!I joined this thread in part 14 (or 15?!) so we hadn't much time to talk,so I'm looking forward to hear from you in 2/3 weeks!

Mika.... :mf_lustslow:

Hi Kavi!I joined this thread in part 14 (or 15?!) so we hadn't much time to talk,so I'm looking forward to hear from you in 2/3 weeks!

Mika.... :mf_lustslow:

Oh. Hi then. I can't wait to come back and chat. long time when we were all regs it used to be so much fun...spending 8 hrs straight on MFC, particularly the girls thread! I miss those days! Hmmm i can't remember when i joined we were on pt 1 i think. dani can u remember??

It's cold but I'm glad it's not raining.

I've just come home from work and I went shopping for half an hour.

Aww its UK !:roftl:

Cool !Have you bought something nice ?

And hello Baiba :mf_rosetinted: