The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya HK!!

I love Cherry ripes and time outs too.. But I like just about any chocolate :das:

:roftl:

Love the citizen Q's OD :lol3:

You should make a list of the good Q's and post them on the AMF so that they are hidden and when you need them to ask future honouraries, you can steal them from there and they won't have had time to read them and cheat.. :wink2: *zhhz*

*Observes how she just put OD in charge of the future citizen tests*

Nope, can't defer vet school, you have to do it all straight in a row or your degree doesn't count. So you have to pass everything too

I just have to catch up on this semester. Then I have 7 weeks off.

Nuh-uh! I said it here so you would get on my back when I sit here refreshing all night. Like now.

Really? Summer rolls? That was like the first thing we agreed on, that they wouldn't sell :P I guess I'm going by .. like high school. I guess we'll predominantly be trying to sell them at uni, do you think uni students are more healthy? And at work I spose ... Kmart, and possibly our parents' work :P

Easter eggs - would a lot of people buy them, do you think? Especially at ... not easter?

And we're not sure about the gummis, like .. we don't eat them ... I dunno, do a lot of people buy them do you think?

(I really do want your opinions/experience )

Arj Barker on GNW now :-D But too late for you guys I guess.

Did anyone watch that hwo to look good naked show?

Bugger!

Like you deserve any time off !

*rubs hands together*....well none of this would be happening if you spent less time on MFC and more time studying...and I don't mean the day before or the morning of your exam like you normally do.....you're grounded - again:wink2:...how's that for starters!

Well smarty britches....the majority of people in our area are under 30 and most of them are under 25 and they're the ones eating the summer rolls and picnics so :bleh:...and the gummi thingies don't sell at all!

Arj wasn't on his usual form but that Canadian guy was quite funny.

I watched it, I love Carson and it was good but not as good as the Brit version.

Caramello Koala® 40g 48 $24 $0

Freddo® Twin Strawberry 40g frog 48 $24 $0

Freddo® Twin Peppermint 40g frog 48 $24 $0

Picnic® 35g bar 48 $24 $0

Europe® Nougat Honey Log 40g bar 48 $24 $0

Europe® Summer Roll® 40g bar 48 $24 $0

$2 RRP Product Range

Dairy Milk® milk chocolate 85g block 24 $24 $0

Dairy Milk® with Crunchie® 85g block 24 $24 $0

Dairy Milk® Top Deck® 85g block 24 $24 $0

Dairy Milk® Mint Chips 85g block 24 $24 $0

The Natural Confectionery Co.® Natural Snakes 130g bag 24 $24 $0

The Natural Confectionery Co.® Mixed Jellies 130g bag

Okay, that is my selection.

I so feel like a summer roll, nougat honey log now, am tempted to go round the petrol station to get one...........

How desperate is this- before I was putting some nutella onto a Sao for Bailey (he wanted it!) and I so wanted to eat it straight out the jar..... I have resisted temptation of stealing the kids nutella for the past 12months but couldn't resist this time! At least I waited until the kids left the kitchen otherwise I know I will find one of them covered in choc one morning! Am tempted to go and buy the little nutella packs for myslef so I don't go back to their jar!

Heya HK!!

I love Cherry ripes and time outs too.. But I like just about any chocolate :das:

:roftl:

Love the citizen Q's OD :lol3:

You should make a list of the good Q's and post them on the AMF so that they are hidden and when you need them to ask future honouraries, you can steal them from there and they won't have had time to read them and cheat.. :wink2: *zhhz*

*Observes how she just put OD in charge of the future citizen tests*

:lmfao: Hahaha ... nuh - uh , ODK had ALREADY taken it upon HERSELF to be the boss of the HFC tests !!! :roftl:

I so feel like a summer roll, nougat honey log now, am tempted to go round the petrol station to get one...........

How desperate is this- before I was putting some nutella onto a Sao for Bailey (he wanted it!) and I so wanted to eat it straight out the jar..... I have resisted temptation of stealing the kids nutella for the past 12months but couldn't resist this time! At least I waited until the kids left the kitchen otherwise I know I will find one of them covered in choc one morning! Am tempted to go and buy the little nutella packs for myslef so I don't go back to their jar!

Summer rolls :punk:...you have to allow youself the occasional guilty little pleasure...even if it is only Nutella:roftl:

:lmfao: Hahaha ... nuh - uh , ODK had ALREADY taken it upon HERSELF to be the boss of the HFC tests !!! :roftl:

The way that girl is with exams, we'll be lucky if she turns up to give them the damn test :naughty:

Summer rolls :punk:...you have to allow youself the occasional guilty little pleasure...even if it is only Nutella:roftl:

It was sooooo good, and I only went back twice! I need to go back and buy the dodgy/fake nutella to stop my craving!

Right, am going to bed now that I have done some of my woek, otherwise I will be hear all night!

Sweet Dreams!

Caramello Koala® 40g 48 $24 $0

Freddo® Twin Strawberry 40g frog 48 $24 $0

Freddo® Twin Peppermint 40g frog 48 $24 $0

Picnic® 35g bar 48 $24 $0

Europe® Nougat Honey Log 40g bar 48 $24 $0

Europe® Summer Roll® 40g bar 48 $24 $0

$2 RRP Product Range

Dairy Milk® milk chocolate 85g block 24 $24 $0

Dairy Milk® with Crunchie® 85g block 24 $24 $0

Dairy Milk® Top Deck® 85g block 24 $24 $0

Dairy Milk® Mint Chips 85g block 24 $24 $0

The Natural Confectionery Co.® Natural Snakes 130g bag 24 $24 $0

The Natural Confectionery Co.® Mixed Jellies 130g bag

Okay, that is my selection.

:shocked: Jols !!! THAT is NAUGHTY !!!! :naughty:

Oh & by the way .... to me , eating Nutella in any way, shape or form is eeeeewww !!! :roftl:

EDIT: I'm a straight down the line Vegemite baby !!! :wink:

It was sooooo good, and I only went back twice! I need to go back and buy the dodgy/fake nutella to stop my craving!

Right, am going to bed now that I have done some of my woek, otherwise I will be hear all night!

Sweet Dreams!

NIce of you to drop in :naughty: Nighty nighty!

Oh & by the way .... to me , eating Nutella in any way, shape or form is eeeeewww !!! :roftl:

:shocked: HK, how can you say that about anything remotely chocolatey:wink2:

EDIT: I'm a straight down the line Vegemite baby !!! :wink:

See, I can't stand the thought of eating nutella anyway other than straight out of the jar/packet. Having it on bread just seems disgusting (which is really strange cause I am a chocolate freak!) but my kids have it every morning! I am a vegemite baby too!

NIce of you to drop in :naughty: Nighty nighty!

:shocked: HK, how can you say that about anything remotely chocolatey:wink2:

:naughty: How ??!! 'Cos I'm not really even remotely a choccie head !! I like a bit occasionally ... but I'm far from one of those 'open a pkt. of Tim Tams & eat the lot' types .... I am , however, a sucker for savoury , salt, sour & spicy ... :biggrin2::wink2:

See, I can't stand the thought of eating nutella anyway other than straight out of the jar/packet. Having it on bread just seems disgusting (which is really strange cause I am a chocolate freak!) but my kids have it every morning! I am a vegemite baby too!

:naughty:High5.gifYAY for Vegemite babies !!!! High5.gif

Vegemite is the greatest invention...I can eat it by the spoonfull!!!!

:naughty: How ??!! 'Cos I'm not really even remotely a choccie head !! I like a bit occasionally ... but I'm far from one of those 'open a pkt. of Tim Tams & eat the lot' types .... I am , however, a sucker for savoury , salt, sour & spicy ... :biggrin2::wink2:

Yeah, I must admit I'm more of a savoury (I'm a cheese freak) than sweet but I do like chocolate :biggrin2:

:naughty: *goes off to make sourdough grilled cheese toast with wholegrain mustard * :naughty:

*groans in ecstacy at the thought*....although I did just have a crumpet with vegemite :wink2:...Enjoy...sourdough good choice:thumb_yello:

*groans in ecstacy at the thought*....although I did just have a crumpet with vegemite :wink2:...Enjoy...sourdough good choice:thumb_yello:

:biggrin2: Thanks !!! It's yummy !! MMMmmmm .... crumpet with Vegemite ... next time ... :wink2:

:shocked:What ??!! I've never even posted there !!! :roftl::roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

So I'm not the only one who isn't sure who Kristen is..

She's an Aussie.. *confused face* :naughty:

Was just wondering if she's come past here or not..

:naughty: *goes off to make sourdough grilled cheese toast with wholegrain mustard * :naughty:

And Thanks.. :sneaky2:

Everytime I read this I feel like toasted tasty cheese sandwiches.. :naughty: