The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

I have a few Photobucket accounts.. very handy..

So, yep, You'll have to save to hard drive then upload them to MS..

And if I did want to put them into photobucket? Would I still have to save them to harddrive?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And if I did want to put them into photobucket? Would I still have to save them to harddrive?

Nope.. you can upload with a url on PB.. I haven't done it before though..

*tests*

Yep, just get the image url once again.. :thumb_yello:

But, if you want them in a personal album on Myspace you'll have to save to harddrive and upload them..

PB will only allow for you to paste them onto your page in the edit profile section, not into a MS album..

:biggrin2:

Hey Everyone!!

haven't been on the MFC for ages..:naughty:

oh, and i've finished my music exam!!

:thumb_yello:

congrats! How do you think you went? Oh, just looked at the time. need to get my son down to SAGALA shortly so better say g'bye!

congrats! How do you think you went? Oh, just looked at the time. need to get my son down to SAGALA shortly so better say g'bye!

hmm..i shouldn't speak too soon, but i think i went okay..

alright then..:naughty:

bye!:biggrin2:

I shouldn't even bother replying after that last comment, but BYE!!!

:cheerful_h4h:

You're a poet

And didn't know it

Two more legs

You'd be a go-at

:blush-anim-cl:happigoatfh0.gif

hehe ... I know you remember that one ....

Hahahaha. I love that. It's what I wanted to say, but I couldn't remember the leg bit :naughty:

Do we know this person?

Don't think so? Quick! Divert eye contact! Pretend we don't see her!

Maybe the Maroon 5 thing happened when i was computer-less. how the hell should I know? Nice to see you back, although you are going to continue the good practice of studying aren't you? I nearly sent you a nice msg on myspace (as opposed to my other one that told you to mind your beeswax), but since you're here and getting ego strokes from this crowd, I won't bother. *insert nose in air smilie that we have on AMF*

Maybe, but i'd be inclined to say it happened even before then? It was a REALLY long time ago :-)

Uhh - sure I will...

Oh damn. Well I may as wel still send the nasty one I was going to send then :bleh:

Well, I've been having a whole stack of Mika/MFC related dreams just recently and had another one last night. I don't remember too much about it, but Mika was here in Aus doing concerts (but very low key, laid back ones) and somehow I managed to help one of his entourage fix some kind of problem or other and they offered me a job. And naturally I said YES! and then started waking up and reality started intruding and I started thinking "What am I gonna do with the kids?" etc etc....

Hahahaha!

What? Are you saying you wouldn't dump the kids for working with Mika? Jeez woman, get your priorities right!

Hey Everyone!!

haven't been on the MFC for ages..

Yes, longer than me! :jawdrop:

And Yay! I forgot to think of you while I did my physiology one...

SAGALA?

hmm..i shouldn't speak too soon, but i think i went okay..

Me too! I thought I didn't do too bad, but today everybody was talking about how horrible it was and how they definately failed. And I was like "Oh, yes, I agree... *cough*"

I have a presentation tomorrow. I am so horrible at public speaking. But today I made my group let me do a speaking part all the same, because it turns out the markers ask questions to people who don't speak, and I don't know fricking anything more than what I wrote. I don't even understand what I wrote.

And this morning my parents decided it was suddenly neccessary to empty my bedroom. So I spent a good while before school shouting at them to just leave it and let me do it when I get home, because they are going to throw all my crap away, and they don't know whats important to me and whatever. Came home just now and had to go through every single bag in the bin and pull out all the stuff they threw away. Not just all the scrapbooking items, ticket stubs and articles and whatever, but they threw away REALLY obviously valuable things, jewelry, gifts (ALL the stuff from my mikamail), warranty papers, and MY FRICKING FRONT ROW CENTRE ROSS NOBLE TICKETS! And they weren't even on the floor or anything, I had them very specifically placed on my bookshelf - WTF!!!

What do you make of people taking down missing cat posters? I put up about the 8th set on the noticeboards at the secret harbour shops today. People aren't just putting their own crap over them, they're actually takign them completely off, and leaving everything else on...

My mum seems to think someone has stolen him and they are taking the posters down. That seems ridiculous. There are thousands of cats put down everyday because they needs homes, why the heck would you go out of your way to take one that obviously has a family already.

Yes, longer than me! :jawdrop:

And Yay! I forgot to think of you while I did my physiology one...

Me too! I thought I didn't do too bad, but today everybody was talking about how horrible it was and how they definately failed. And I was like "Oh, yes, I agree... *cough*"

I have a presentation tomorrow. I am so horrible at public speaking. But today I made my group let me do a speaking part all the same, because it turns out the markers ask questions to people who don't speak, and I don't know fricking anything more than what I wrote. I don't even understand what I wrote.

And this morning my parents decided it was suddenly neccessary to empty my bedroom. So I spent a good while before school shouting at them to just leave it and let me do it when I get home, because they are going to throw all my crap away, and they don't know whats important to me and whatever. Came home just now and had to go through every single bag in the bin and pull out all the stuff they threw away. Not just all the scrapbooking items, ticket stubs and articles and whatever, but they threw away REALLY obviously valuable things, jewelry, gifts (ALL the stuff from my mikamail), warranty papers, and MY FRICKING FRONT ROW CENTRE ROSS NOBLE TICKETS! And they weren't even on the floor or anything, I had them very specifically placed on my bookshelf - WTF!!!

What do you make of people taking down missing cat posters? I put up about the 8th set on the noticeboards at the secret harbour shops today. People aren't just putting their own crap over them, they're actually takign them completely off, and leaving everything else on...

My mum seems to think someone has stolen him and they are taking the posters down. That seems ridiculous. There are thousands of cats put down everyday because they needs homes, why the heck would you go out of your way to take one that obviously has a family already.

at least the exams are over..

but my actual school exams start in two weeks!!:shocked:

:lmao:

WHAT?!

they threw out all your stuff?!

i keep EVERYTHING and anything, and my mum yells at me coz i have too much 'junk'..

:( aww..i hope you find your cat..

it's stupid that people are taking down the posters..:thumbdown:

at least the exams are over..

but my actual school exams start in two weeks!!

One week! One week! The 31st! 8 days! On a fricking Saturday! :tears:

WHAT?!

they threw out all your stuff?!

i keep EVERYTHING and anything, and my mum yells at me coz i have too much 'junk'..

I know, me too! But it's IMPORTANT stuff *hmph* I need those receipts and magazines and funny articles and whatever. They're painting me room! :tears::crybaby: Good bye individuality! Good bye colour! Good bye posters! Hello boringness.

:( aww..i hope you find your cat..

it's stupid that people are taking down the posters..

Uh-huh :thumbdown:

And you'd think that using MFC font would be enough for people to just be like "Woah, awesome poster, best leave that there" and wander off humming love today.

oooh, i forgot to ask..

did you end up getting the email with patrick wolf's song??

Oh right, I JUST loaded up my myspace comments to have a look at which ones I haven't replied to yet. Anyway, yes, so I did get it, and it worked, and it's excellent :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :wub2: :wub2: Thank you! I completely forgot to reply about it :blush-anim-cl: I do love it. And I've finally been able to have a good listen to wind in the wires too, and I also love it. My favourites are libertine, tristian and lands end. :wub2:

One week! One week! The 31st! 8 days! On a fricking Saturday!

I know, me too! But it's IMPORTANT stuff *hmph* I need those receipts and magazines and funny articles and whatever. They're painting me room! :tears::crybaby: Good bye individuality! Good bye colour! Good bye posters! Hello boringness.

Uh-huh :thumbdown:

And you'd think that using MFC font would be enough for people to just be like "Woah, awesome poster, best leave that there" and wander off humming love today.

WHAT?!

Saturday isn't a day for exams..:thumbdown:

it is a day to sleep in and be lazy..

my whole wall was covered with posters..

and..i had to take them down coz my parents thought those pictures were scary..:naughty:

i had a few mika posters on there..:thumb_yello:

:roftl:

wow!

i want to see this poster, it sounds very artistic!

Oh damn, I went and found the thread that Jolene posted the Maroon 5 pics, and then I forgot that I'd copied the url and forgot all about it, and I deleted the copied url by copying emily's quote-y stuff to split her quote :naughty:

So anyway, it was thread #11 only, so yeah, you probably were away. I think she came home from the show on page 10 or so, and then didn't post the pictures until a day or two later, which equates to about 40 pages further on, because that was the PW thread.

Oh right, I JUST loaded up my myspace comments to have a look at which ones I haven't replied to yet. Anyway, yes, so I did get it, and it worked, and it's excellent :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :wub2: :wub2: Thank you! I completely forgot to reply about it :blush-anim-cl: I do love it. And I've finally been able to have a good listen to wind in the wires too, and I also love it. My favourites are libertine, tristian and lands end. :wub2:

yes, i love those songs too!

patrick wolf is a genius..

i can play a few of his songs on violin! :naughty:

WHAT?!

Saturday isn't a day for exams..

it is a day to sleep in and be lazy..

Yeah, I reckon, AND it's the first possible day to have an exam. Actually, I count Saturdays as part of the previous week. It's basically still IN study break week :sneaky2:

my whole wall was covered with posters..

and..i had to take them down coz my parents thought those pictures were scary..

i had a few mika posters on there..

Well how is that scary? :blink::naughty:

wow!

i want to see this poster, it sounds very artistic!

Oh it isnt. That was just the most poster-title-y font I had on my computer :naughty:

yes, i love those songs too!

patrick wolf is a genius..

i can play a few of his songs on violin! :naughty:

Yes, I quite agree.

YOU CAN WHAT???

:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Puh-lease record this or something! I simply loooove the violin in his songs :wub2: :wub2:

Yeah, I reckon, AND it's the first possible day to have an exam. Actually, I count Saturdays as part of the previous week. It's basically still IN study break week :sneaky2:

Well how is that scary? :blink::naughty:

Oh it isnt. That was just the most poster-titled font I had on my computer :naughty:

um..no idea..don't think they liked the faces that stare at you while you're in the room..:naughty:

Yes, I quite agree.

YOU CAN WHAT???

:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Puh-lease record this or something! I simply loooove the violin in his songs :wub2: :wub2:

LOL!

it isn't that exciting..

have you got his other album 'lycanthropy'

it has this violin piece

it sounds so nice..:wub2:

um..no idea..don't think they liked the faces that stare at you while you're in the room..

Pshh, then they should stay out of your room :naughty:

LOL!

it isn't that exciting..

have you got his other album 'lycanthropy'

it has this violin piece

it sounds so nice..

Yes it is :biggrin2:

What? NO! :shocked: Damn. I guess I'll have to wait. Petra gets annoyed when I get the things she has already put into my mikamail, and she will definately be sending this to me then :naughty: See Petra, I trying to not do it again :naughty::bleh:

Here's the poster anyway :P (But their all different colours :P)

milopost.jpg

Pshh, then they should stay out of your room

Yes it is :biggrin2:

What? NO! :shocked: Damn. I guess I'll have to wait. Petra gets annoyed when I get the things she has already put into my mikamail, and she will definately be sending this to me then :naughty: See Petra, I trying to not do it again

Here's the poster anyway :P (But their all different colours :P)

milopost.jpg

yes i know! :naughty:

i have no idea why they were there in the first place..

the poster looks really good!

ooh different colours..:thumb_yello:

very nice!..:naughty:

i hope you find him soon.

Part 1. I finally got the text you entered is too long message!

SUre you are

*wonders where Keith, Heather Mills and Dee Snider have disappeared too*

*makes it clear she (Kelzy) is here, so it can't be with her*

I was...I'm a Gordon Ramsey, Jamie Oliver & Ainsley Harriott addict

Heather Mills was never here only her leg so :bleh:

They were under your table at the time and that's how you could still be here!

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

nnnnoooooooooooooooooooo....*runs screaming from the thread*

Did you all miss me?

No.

You promised you wouldn't be back until 10 June....um aaah you broke a promise

Woah! Good work Bianca! 5 days! I can't ****ing take it anymore! FIVE DAYS! AAAH! And now some of you will say "What? 5 days? I've done 5 days without trying!" Well, shut up! That was the most painful 5 days of my life!

Such a good job....tell me, would you like a parade in your honour?

....sturk....surprise me!

(I know it's not June 10th yet, but too bad!)

I had a physiology exam today and I don't study after having an exam anyway *hmph*

And, if you must all know, I think there is a possibility that I passed. Well, more so than the last one, when I had to resort to the blood sacrifice. I dunno, it went better than that one anyway. So here's hoping...

Do you think it had anything to do with you studying :mf_rosetinted:....conragts in advance.

And also: A Milo-esque cat has been spotted on Bianco road! He must be looking for me! Sooo I went around every road in the area with my trusty milo-catching-dog and stuck up posters there. But it was kind of after Milo's home time, so if he has been re-adopted or something, he would've already gone to get his dinner... Must try again during the day.

I'm sorry Milo is still missing but don't worry, you'll get him back!

I just can't deny my addictive nature. You want a story? *racks brain for something funny that has happened recently* I don't knowwww! Argh! My memory span can't traverse more than one day! And nothing happened today! :S I posted a picture of my love heart shaped blood blister on AMF a few days ago though :-)

I'd totally forgotten about AMF...haven't been on there for an eternity!

No I don't think so. I think they currently have a similar thing going that we had. If you look at his page now it's HEAPS of south american/north american comments all the time.

AND NO AUSTRALIAN COMMENTS! WTH! Come on guys! There are so few comments that I can't even comment everyday because my one from the previous day is still on his page, and it wont let me post two on the same page...

I had the same problem and had to keep going back until it moved down to the next page.

Putting off studying? *condones this activity*

No comment...welcome back!

Oooh, I remember that. And I remember telling you that there was a 99% chance that we would not hear anything, and went to bed. *looks smug*

*Slaps smug look off your face*

*appears*

That's just peachy

By how much?

Wow...memory like an elephant...but I still aint tellin':bleh:

They are. Those were quotes. *slaps*

I'm not surprised you hear voices

Also,

20 pages? In 5 days? I remember when we could pull off 40 in a day - the MFC is so slooooow right now.

Today I bought a banana milk and it was like .. the texture of custard. Revolting. And I was too wussy to bring it back so I just threw it away

And yesterday I saw the crazy guy who talked to me about shoes and god knows what else in the train station again, and I very nearly almost sat next to him, but managed to divert my route at the last minute when I realised who it was

Well you should have thought of that before you left you PW ways behind you for 5 whole days!

Yummy!

I've told you last time this happens that you have the face / personality that inspires these people to talk to you:wink2:

I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!

*groans*

I'm going to bed.. *SHOCK HORROR*

well, I was up early to say good morning..

FYA&GN

Tell the truth...you're going to bed early to watch your boner:naughty:

Dermott

nice makeup!

Hi everyone!

Hey Jols....so handsome....NOT

Heya Jols..

Watch out, Tan will set you up with some random middle aged guy..

Like Drew Carey..

Or worse.. Wayne..

1. You started it

2. I would never, ever, do that to Jols

3. I wouldn't wish Wayne Carey on anyone....not even you:roftl:

A month and three days. No, I live in suburbia, but there is a nature reserve across the road, we looked in there at first to no avail.. Yes, he's fixed, not sowing wild oats. As far as we've ever been able to tell, quite incapable/too lazy to catch his own food. And inside before dark. I just figure I'm hoping someone is feeding him/has taken him in or something... I guess the nighttime thing might be an idea though ... but he does come out when you call him ... or play games with you. Like when I walk the dog he follows us from bush to bush sometimes... so I think the best bet is to walk aroudn that area during the day. A vet called us btw, someone went in there and saw the poster and said they'd seen a cat like that walking around Bianco rd area, which is the other side of my suburb .. about a km from here.

Has it been a month already...you poor thing

yes i know! :naughty:

i have no idea why they were there in the first place..

:insane:

the poster looks really good!

ooh different colours..:thumb_yello:

very nice!..:naughty:

i hope you find him soon.

:naughty:

Yeah but some of my fantastically sticky taped ones have got water in them now too! It totally sucks, I sealed them up so goodly! :sneaky2:

Part 2

Me? A postwhore?

Is that a rhetorical question?

I'm really tired too actually. I was animal sitting for my dad last night, and his crazy demented-lamb is still quite demented. And stood baa-ing dementedly outside my window all night. She's like 6 months now and STILL needs to be fed water through a bottle.

The poor lamb was saying that she feels the same way about you!

Nah, Benny is the only boy for me

bencousins.jpg

I love Benny, he is soooo hot.....would look sensational in red and black:wink2:

:puking:

No taste in men (except the obvious)....what a shock!

Okaaaaay, I'm going to bed, night night!

You come back....EARLY...and then you leave after the shortest time....how rude

Am going to watch NCIS on foxtel (mmm.... Michael Weatherly )

Dinozo......yummy, but I love Gibbs too!

That's better, I mean "Deary" sounds like it should be followed up by "are you looking for a good time?" whereas "Tart" sounds like it should be followed up by ... er ..."Are you looking for a good time?":

ok....uuuummmm Hey You:roftl:

Do we know this person?

Escaped mental patient. The authorities have been notified.

Well it's very quiet here tonight, apparently people are watching some *football match instead of chatting here

*That's soccer not Australian.

This does not in any way constitute an excuse to spend hours in the Mikagasmic thread. As if I would I do that. You will never catch me there. And I don't go in the 5 o'clock shadow thread either.

Yay Man U!

Just so long as you remember there is only 1 football missy:wink2:

You sad, tragic little doobie

*runs through Aussie thread leaving a confetti trail*

You make the best entrances of anyone I know....but you really need to work on your exits:wink2:

Nice Dream..

I had a very interesting dream ft. famous people last night.. But I better not share here

I think we need an R rated thread just for Kelzy....probably never get her out of it though

Hey Everyone!!

haven't been on the MFC for ages..

Oh...*nose in air* so you're back too...weren't we good enough for you when she left:wink2:

I hear ya...good luck. I have to do a public speaking course coz they're gonna start making me give the recruit presentations....puke!

OMG that's awful....not the Ross tix, you were counting down the days! Have you found them yet?