irritating songs/bands

Hevthehampster

sorry if already been posted but.....

if there is any type of singer, band you particularly HATE then post it here and maybe even why you hate them...

for example - i HATE leona lewis, but in the words of mika 'she came out of the most cookie coloured commmercial hell' - and i think she is processed pop.....anyone else agree - got different bands/singers who you hate....

post here....

have a proper giggle!

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate with all my heart TOKIO HOTEL !!!

It's soooooo discusting . I really . . uhhhh . . . that music type makes me sick !

The stupid guy (or girl I dont really know) that sing, he don't sing he sreams !!

Baaaaah !!

WTF !! It's depressive . . .

I hate with all my heart TOKIO HOTEL !!!

It's soooooo discusting . I really . . uhhhh . . . that music type makes me sick !

The stupid guy (or girl I dont really know) that sing, he don't sing he sreams !!

Baaaaah !!

WTF !! It's depressive . . .

haha, my friend likes tokio hotel - ive never really heard their music so i have nothing to like ot hate about them...:thumb_yello:

My friends like too . But I guess that any people that love Mika, and really believe in Mika's thoughts hate them . Because they are all that he don't like !

hmmmm....i am on the hoosiersfanclub too......and i have created a yes or no on there are they keep saying things like 'isnt irwin so much better than mika' and im like just sitting here trying to defend the whole mfc!!!! - its a hard job!!!!!

I have a big problem with Dolores O'Riordan from The Cranberries.... I can't stand her voice especially in the song Zombie!!! She's always screaming!

I like the songs, the music her voice makes me go :insane:

I have a big problem with Dolores O'Riordan from The Cranberries.... I can't stand her voice especially in the song Zombie!!! She's always screaming!

I like the songs, the music her voice makes me go :insane:

I dont really knows who she is . . .

wait...Mika doesn't like Leona Lewis...? I'm very lost, i think i feel like the only person who actually likes her...:blink:

well he said in prep for the brits thingy 'she came out of the most cookie coloured commercial hell, and actually produced something quite tasteful' - sorry i dont like leona lewis, and i just like quoting mika......:thumb_yello:

All of the new rap' date=' reggea, rnb and all that other fast/slow crap thats around today

(except mika, hellogoodbye, hooisers, kylie, kate nash)

rolling stones, monkees....:fisch:[/quote']

hmmm......i dont like kate nash......yer, thats someone else

KATE NASH - HATE HER!!!! - she cant sing for sh*t!!!!

i really really don't like rap/ hip hop. to me honestly they all sounds the same! even heavy rock does too. it sounds like all the same voices and same beat. i just can't stand it:thumbdown:

hmmm.... i like oyur way of thinking - but i quite like some rock - hate r'n'b, jazz, metal etc

i used to like it' date=' but it is now being played WAY too much,

Rockstar - Nickel back[/quote']

omg yes! - *starts singing rockstar* - thanks a bunch...:thumb_yello: (sarcastic)

i used to like erm.....leona lewis better in time - but its overplayed, overrated and ive had enough of it!