irritating songs/bands

Hevthehampster

same here, extremely busy with school, hardly get a moment to enjoy myself. this is the first time ive been on mfc in at lease 3 weeks. that hard for me because in constantly on he computer fot homework and i have the hardest time staying away from mfc. i just cant wait till summer. sooo close.

but the i have to worry about senior year and college, uhhhh!!! soo much!!!

Wow, that sounds intense!!! lol Yeah, i never get to go on anymore! :boxed:

I can't wait till summer either, but I'm getting 3 frickin' jobs, so i'm going to be soooo tired! hahaha but maybe then i'll have time to come here more often.

Do you know what you want to do yet? I mean, career wise?

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that sounds intense!!! lol Yeah, i never get to go on anymore! :boxed:

I can't wait till summer either, but I'm getting 3 frickin' jobs, so i'm going to be soooo tired! hahaha but maybe then i'll have time to come here more often.

Do you know what you want to do yet? I mean, career wise?

omg! i really need a job!

yeah, i want to be a psychologist which takes around 12 years of school after high school. really lame and lots of work. but im inspired by my really hot psychology teacher, lol. hehe.

how about you?

btw, i know this is a hate thread, but i do love Junior Senior : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OKcDa0Kp2K8&NR=1

:mf_rosetinted: fun stuff

My best friend listens to music that sounds like dogs having asthma attacks :lmfao: He tried to sing along to it once :lmao:

hahaha, i was driving home yesterday and i had my windows down a little and this car pulled up beside meat at a red light and there was this weird sound like someone threw a squirrel, ambulence, my mom and fire alarm together into a blender and hit puret.:roftl:

hahaha, i was driving home yesterday and i had my windows down a little and this car pulled up beside meat at a red light and there was this weird sound like someone threw a squirrel, ambulence, my mom and fire alarm together into a blender and hit puret.:roftl:

So pretty much a dog having an asthma attack? :roftl: I love it when I pull up to people at the stoplight and they're singing along or dancing :lmfao: It's always the highlight of my year!

omg! i really need a job!

yeah, i want to be a psychologist which takes around 12 years of school after high school. really lame and lots of work. but im inspired by my really hot psychology teacher, lol. hehe.

how about you?

btw, i know this is a hate thread, but i do love Junior Senior : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OKcDa0Kp2K8&NR=1

:mf_rosetinted: fun stuff

That sounds good, but it would take a lot of time!! :shocked:

Hahahaha you would be inspired.....by him I meam...lol

Well I dont know what to do with my life. Next year (grade 11) I'm taking the most random courses: Vocal Jazz, Drama, Fashion, French...etc. But i think I'll figure out what i want later...

I've never heard of Junior Senior...

Ooooooo!!!! IadoreMika!! Guess what??? I was at Dollarama, and I saw the body parts that you gave to Mika, and I thought of you, so something told me to buy it!! lol I really don't know why I need stretchy body parts, but now I have them!! hahaha:roftl:

Ooooooo!!!! IadoreMika!! Guess what??? I was at Dollarama, and I saw the body parts that you gave to Mika, and I thought of you, so something told me to buy it!! lol I really don't know why I need stretchy body parts, but now I have them!! hahaha:roftl:

Really?!? I bought some for myself to. That's so awesome, that you thought of me. Of course you need them, well you don't but still...the 'Fingertips' song comes to mind everytime I look at them sitting in my room.

PS: It's cool how a $1 gift can make a grown man happy...ssshhh...Mika doesn't know the gift cost $1...well...unless he turns the package over, he could see it says 'Dollarama' and clues in...

So pretty much a dog having an asthma attack? :roftl: I love it when I pull up to people at the stoplight and they're singing along or dancing :lmfao: It's always the highlight of my year!

my friend and i do that, we dance like total loons and i wave to the people in other cars. shes always afraid someone may get mad and pull out a shot gun. but i think its funny.

That sounds good, but it would take a lot of time!! :shocked:

Hahahaha you would be inspired.....by him I meam...lol

Well I dont know what to do with my life. Next year (grade 11) I'm taking the most random courses: Vocal Jazz, Drama, Fashion, French...etc. But i think I'll figure out what i want later...

I've never heard of Junior Senior...

extremely inspired by him. OMG! i gotta take a pic of him! georgous!!:mf_lustslow: i hang out with him after school and hes really cool about it. he lets me chill in his room and we can talk about anything. except for his girlfriend:sneaky2: i try to stay off that subject. hes super hippy, very 60's peace love. his favourite band is the beatles which makes him more perfect. way too cool. :naughty:

but anyway, lol. you still have a bit of time to decide. it sounds like your interested in something artsy.....

and, Junior Senior are totally awsome. their danish.:naughty:

my friend and i do that, we dance like total loons and i wave to the people in other cars. shes always afraid someone may get mad and pull out a shot gun. but i think its funny.

I did an AMAZING airguitar solo during Bohemian Rhapsody :glasses2:

My sister always waves at people in the car and my mom says 'Don't! They'll end up raping you!' :lmfao: What has the world come to?! Or I guess that's probably just my crazy mother, lol.

My sister always waves at people in the car and my mom says 'Don't! They'll end up raping you!' :lmfao: What has the world come to?! Or I guess that's probably just my crazy mother, lol.

He he...could be your crazy mom...

Speaking of waving at people...look at this thread I started:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14539

Really?!? I bought some for myself to. That's so awesome, that you thought of me. Of course you need them, well you don't but still...the 'Fingertips' song comes to mind everytime I look at them sitting in my room.

PS: It's cool how a $1 gift can make a grown man happy...ssshhh...Mika doesn't know the gift cost $1...well...unless he turns the package over, he could see it says 'Dollarama' and clues in...

Hahahahah lol yea I'm sure that there's no Dollaramas in England, meaning he might have no idea lol !! He was pretty excited about it!

lol I know you've already seen it before (compliments of my Mom), but anyways, gotta love it!!

extremely inspired by him. OMG! i gotta take a pic of him! georgous!!:mf_lustslow: i hang out with him after school and hes really cool about it. he lets me chill in his room and we can talk about anything. except for his girlfriend:sneaky2: i try to stay off that subject. hes super hippy, very 60's peace love. his favourite band is the beatles which makes him more perfect. way too cool. :naughty:

but anyway, lol. you still have a bit of time to decide. it sounds like your interested in something artsy.....

and, Junior Senior are totally awsome. their danish.:naughty:

He sounds like a pretty trippy guy! Yes, please take a pic for me!!! hahah lol In class just pretend you took a pic by accident....he'll never know! And if he's suspicoius, just tell him that it's Catherine's fault!! :naughty:

Yeah, i'll prolly do something artsy, but I'm not sure yet...

Danish, huh? Well, when you say Danish, all i can think of are danishes... :blink: teehee

i totally own the guitar solo in freebird. i play the entire thing airguitar style whenever we listen to it. i own so good:mf_rosetinted:

He he...could be your crazy mom...

Speaking of waving at people...look at this thread I started:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14539

I forgot to wave today!:doh: Dang it! If I get out tomorrow I definitely will!

i totally own the guitar solo in freebird. i play the entire thing airguitar style whenever we listen to it. i own so good:mf_rosetinted:

I guess I'm just a beginner :blush-anim-cl:

Hahahahah lol yea I'm sure that there's no Dollaramas in England, meaning he might have no idea lol !! He was pretty excited about it!

lol I know you've already seen it before (compliments of my Mom), but anyways, gotta love it!!

I know, I know...he he...there may be no 'Dollarama's in the UK but I guess 'dollar' being in the name may be a dead give away...he he

I'm so glad that he liked the gift!!! He was excited wasn't he?!? Awww *swoon* The giggle did it for me. I purposely didn't wrap the gift because I wanted to see his reaction to it...

Oh...the video...LOVE IT!!! I have the on my MSN thing (I don't know what it's called but that thing where you can write that little comment thing...) and my friends said, "I saw you on Youtube" (even though I wasn't really ON Youtube...more of an audio version of myself...he he...) One of my friend's even posted a comment for me...

That video makes me so happy every time I watch it and everytime someone watches it and tells me they saw it...

Thanks so much to you and your mother for seriously making me happy with that video...you guys seriously probably don't even know how happy it makes me that you actually provided me with the link. Thanks:thumb_yello:

I know, I know...he he...there may be no 'Dollarama's in the UK but I guess 'dollar' being in the name may be a dead give away...he he

I'm so glad that he liked the gift!!! He was excited wasn't he?!? Awww *swoon* The giggle did it for me. I purposely didn't wrap the gift because I wanted to see his reaction to it...

Oh...the video...LOVE IT!!! I have the on my MSN thing (I don't know what it's called but that thing where you can write that little comment thing...) and my friends said, "I saw you on Youtube" (even though I wasn't really ON Youtube...more of an audio version of myself...he he...) One of my friend's even posted a comment for me...

That video makes me so happy every time I watch it and everytime someone watches it and tells me they saw it...

Thanks so much to you and your mother for seriously making me happy with that video...you guys seriously probably don't even know how happy it makes me that you actually provided me with the link. Thanks:thumb_yello:

Yeah, I guess the dollarama would give it away!! lol But when people find things for me that are cheap, I'm really happy!

What do you mean by you have it on msn? :blink: *confused*

Yeah, I love it when people post comments on the vids we uploaded!! It makes me happy that there are other people to appreciate them :blush-anim-cl:

I'm so gald that we made you so happy! I'm sure that if other people did videotape that experiance, they wouldn't put it on youtube!!! lol :naughty:

Yeah, I guess the dollarama would give it away!! lol But when people find things for me that are cheap, I'm really happy!

What do you mean by you have it on msn? :blink: *confused*

Yeah, I love it when people post comments on the vids we uploaded!! It makes me happy that there are other people to appreciate them :blush-anim-cl:

I'm so gald that we made you so happy! I'm sure that if other people did videotape that experiance, they wouldn't put it on youtube!!! lol :naughty:

Well..on msn, there is that part at the top, when you log in, next to your display picture where you can write a comment, quote...whatever you want, well, on there, I put the Youtube link for the video...so I guess it's not really on msn but the link is:thumb_yello:

Of course people appreaciate the videos you uploaded...I sure did because there was one like it but the sound wasn't that good but the sound on yours is very clear!!! I guess people like your videos because...maybe they're awesome:thumb_yello:

Some people may not put it on Youtube...but you did:thumb_yello:

Well..on msn, there is that part at the top, when you log in, next to your display picture where you can write a comment, quote...whatever you want, well, on there, I put the Youtube link for the video...so I guess it's not really on msn but the link is:thumb_yello:

Of course people appreaciate the videos you uploaded...I sure did because there was one like it but the sound wasn't that good but the sound on yours is very clear!!! I guess people like your videos because...maybe they're awesome:thumb_yello:

Some people may not put it on Youtube...but you did:thumb_yello:

lol ok, now I get it!!! hahaha sweet. My Mom snuck in an intense vdeo camera, just so we could have some good vids after, rather than crap ones from my camera. Anyways, I have to go. Good night!!! *hugs*

lol ok, now I get it!!! hahaha sweet. My Mom snuck in an intense vdeo camera, just so we could have some good vids after, rather than crap ones from my camera. Anyways, I have to go. Good night!!! *hugs*

Awesome!!!

Night night