Hello everyone!

ZOMG.....it's the 4th of January here.....3 days till Bianca arrives and 4 days till The Kooks:shocked: :woot_jump:

Double ZOMG....Teegs will already be in Sydney waiting for Bianca!!!! :boing:

Hi Petra :huglove:

I'm not excited though :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Tanya K

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke and Rob in Berlin :wub2:

n636925110_3391178_8957.jpg

Here you can't see Luke :naughty:

*doesn't care*

n636925110_3391177_8595.jpg

Awww, Rob Skipper :cheerful_h4h:!

I will really, honestly (,) never ever understand why people (stupid blondie in that case here I guess :sneaky2:) put private pictures on their OPEN facebook-pages. I don't think that a friend should do that :sneaky2:.

THE KOOKS IN SYDNEY YEEEAAAAH!!!!!!! in how many hours?

But yes - how many hours left?

I'm not excited though :mf_rosetinted:

Not even a tiny little bit? :das:

"I can't believe she said that!"

IMG_5700.jpg

"I wonder if she will change her mind when I crowdsurf right in front of her nose :naughty:."

IsleWightFestival2008Day34WzIgL_-1.jpg

"And wear my extremly tight jeans on that day!"

IsleWightFestival2008Day3l8wiUTh-1.jpg

"Maybe they are going to start :woot_jump:ing when I give them the mic to sing along :blink: :tears:"

TheKooksPlaySydneyelJFlm7GWhpl-1.jpg

"*chews* I can't *bites* believe what *chews* Luke *swallows* said about these unexcited MFCers :boxed:"

paul32.jpg

*doesn't care*

you do, haha :naughty:

Awww, Rob Skipper

:wub2: he's the man!

But yes - how many hours left?

HOW MANY HOW MANY HOW MANY?!?!?!

"*chews* I can't *bites* believe what *chews* Luke *swallows* said about these unexcited MFCers :boxed:"

paul32.jpg

Agrees fully with Paul and Luke, how can they not be excited??????!!!!!!! *goes to msn to chat this through with Paul*

you do, haha :naughty:

:sneaky2:

:wub2: he's the man!

True. What a fantastic bloke :das:!

TELL UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agrees fully with Paul and Luke, how can they not be excited??????!!!!!!! *goes to msn to chat this through with Paul*

Paul is on a call with me right now- so sorry!

Not even a tiny little bit?

"I can't believe she said that!"

IMG_5700.jpg

"I wonder if she will change her mind when I crowdsurf right in front of her nose :naughty:."

IsleWightFestival2008Day34WzIgL_-1.jpg

"And wear my extremly tight jeans on that day!"

IsleWightFestival2008Day3l8wiUTh-1.jpg

:lmao:

ZOMG....I'm actually so excited that I'm bouncing off the walls :boing: I'm going to be so bruised and battered before I even get to the concert :das:

"Maybe they are going to start :woot_jump:ing when I give them the mic to sing along :blink: :tears:"

TheKooksPlaySydneyelJFlm7GWhpl-1.jpg

paul32.jpg

Who knows what we would do :das:

:sneaky2:

TELL UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul is on a call with me right now- so sorry!

Sorry ladies....since Paul is in Australia.....he's with me right now :das:

Sydney concert countdown: 6 hours and 50 minutes!

Sorry ladies....since Paul is in Australia.....he's with me right now :das:

:das: :das:

Sydney concert countdown: 6 hours and 50 minutes!

OMFG, we'll be ****ing sleeping when you guys are being squashed :shocked:.

:das: We'll make sure we are awake *goes to set alarm clock earlier*

I'm freaking jealous :boxed:

:das: :das:

OMFG, we'll be ****ing sleeping when you guys are being squashed .

We'll make sure we are awake *goes to set alarm clock earlier*

I'm freaking jealous :boxed:

OMG! How flippin' exciting. You will have to give major details!

I won't be being squashed until the 8th! I will be waiting with baited breath for details with you guys....and if Bianca doesn't get her butt on here ASAP, I will give her such a pinch when she arrives in Melbourne :naughty:

Petra, you should have come to Australia for a holiday so you wouldn't be jealous :bleh:.....you would have had plenty of places to stay:wink2:....and we're going to keep on your back about coming here you realise:naughty:

...and don't worry girls.....there will be major, major details after the Melbourne show!!!!

I won't be being squashed until the 8th! I will be waiting with baited breath for details with you guys....and if Bianca doesn't get her butt on here ASAP, I will give her such a pinch when she arrives in Melbourne :naughty:

Petra, you should have come to Australia for a holiday so you wouldn't be jealous :bleh:.....you would have had plenty of places to stay:wink2:....and we're going to keep on your back about coming here you realise:naughty:

]...and don't worry girls.....there will be major, major details after the Melbourne show!!!![/b]

Can't wait!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Bianca sent me some text messages! I guess she & Tegan might want to tell us everything, so I won't post it :blink::naughty:

Anyhoo, in the meantime - while I was busy learning things for uni (:blink:), I checked the Kooks myspace ( as they were online an hour ago) and stumbled over this link:

http://www.987fm.com/pages/987fmlivecd/index2.html

It's basically just some secret gig thingy from last May which was recorded and one song was put on a CD sampler to raise (?) money for a good cause (I might have to check that though - at least the money didn't end up in7on my bank account :sneaky2:).

There is a video which is more or less a 2 minute acoustic sampler (& downloadable via Real Player); I haven't listened to the version of Always Where yet though :blink: *goes to listen*

Ah, ok. Sounds nice but it's ust a bit of the song and no Real Player pops up (:sneaky2:) *clicks on "buy song"* argh, frick. They just sell the complete CD (12,99$ btw). Hm.

And there were pictures! Not really big though (grr) and mostly not really profesional and at the end just a thousand shots with each member from the audience (girls, girls, girls :sneaky2:).