• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt necessarily shag my family but I know what you mean :fisch:. Oh, that was probably too direct & dirty :blink:.

I was trying to mend that but I couldn't think of any other word, I didn't want to write orgy.

Naughty. :roftl: It's alright with me.

OH!!! That's so cool! I'm just wondering what's that magazine? I can't see its name and i want it too!! I saw The Kooks live and there amazing... One of the best shows, ever!

(sorry, my english is pretty bad, but i try)

I got my MM from Cintia today and look at what she sent me

A magazine with a review from The Kooks in Argentina, which I'm later going to tell you what it says.

DSC04995.jpg

and, this Keychain!!! I have a Paul keychain now :wub2:

DSC04996.jpg

Mika is on the other side of it but Paul is the one that counts :naughty:

"Today, I went to a local concert. The singer from my favorite band stage-dived and I got to catch him. Unfortunately I was the only one to catch him. The next thing I know I'm pinned between him and the concrete floor as he finishes whatever part of the song he was on. He was fine, I hit my head. FML"

:fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl:

OH!!! That's so cool! I'm just wondering what's that magazine? I can't see its name and i want it too!!

Hello :bye:!

No idea, sorry! We have to wait until Ana comes here. Or PM her (~Ana~) or Cintia_Jenny :dunno::cheerful_h4h:.

I saw The Kooks live and there amazing... One of the best shows, ever!

:fangurl:!!!

"Today, I went to a local concert. The singer from my favorite band stage-dived and I got to catch him. Unfortunately I was the only one to catch him. The next thing I know I'm pinned between him and the concrete floor as he finishes whatever part of the song he was on. He was fine, I hit my head. FML"

:fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl: :fang url:

haha those FML things are so funny :roftl:

loveisnoise I'm guessing you are from Argentina then?! I can't remember the magazine's name, I think it was 'Punk' I'm absolutely not sure though.

What's FML? :blink:

Petra, let's do something so that the hippo has a cool kookish name! :fisch:

loveisnoise I'm guessing you are from Argentina then?! I can't remember the magazine's name, I think it was 'Punk' I'm absolutely not sure though.

Loveisnoise is from ARG! (Sorry, I had a look at your profile :fisch:) :cheerful_h4h:

http://www.fml.com btw :naughty:

And I'm trying but I think if I mention the word 'Hugh' again, I'll be killed :naughty: I want him to be Hugh!!! :shun: Paul is already given away and Luke has no basis for argumentation in the thread and Pete is no Kooks and Max is stupid :dunno:.

Loveisnoise is from ARG! (Sorry, I had a look at your profile :fisch:) :cheerful_h4h:

http://www.fml.com btw :naughty:

And I'm trying but I think if I mention the word 'Hugh' again, I'll be killed :naughty: I want him to be Hugh!!! :shun: Paul is already given away and Luke has no basis for argumentation in the thread and Pete is no Kooks and Max is stupid :dunno:.

huh? Finite Matters LTD ? Is it just a software company you are talking about? :blink:

hahahahahah, but if I say Hugh also they are going to think we have some sort of pre-agreement for everything. I like Angus too and Gary :wub2: but It would be so cool if his name was Hugh.

Yes, I'm from Argentina! Oh, and thank you. I hope I find that magazine (I was trying to find every music magazine to read their shows reviews but I couldn't find anything. A boy who was taken pictures in their concert told me that they'll put something in the Rolling Stone (he worked for the RS), but then, Michael Jackson died and there was nothing about their shows in La Trastienda, only specials about MJ)