that's why I need to talk to you!

They were in Portugal but my parents didn't let me go,so the only think I could get was listen to the concert by the phone :(

Hey! :biggrin2: how are you?

And The kooks were in Portugal? Awww I'm sorry you couldn't go :sad:

Maybe they will come back again :biggrin2:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read the review.

I can't believe they didn't let him play the magic position :shocked:

It's ****. :mad3:

but how cool that you finally saw him!!!!:wub2:

I WISHED he had set a foot out of his door last year. He is AMAZING live, Ana. :shocked:

NMEmagazine Kooks to play intimate London show for Strummerville http://bit.ly/66WFY

5 minutes ago from twitterfeed [/Quote]

:crybaby:!!

****, why tf does this make me feel sick? I've seen them so often! Why tf am I still complaining for NOT seeing them ONCE in London?!!?? Someone kick me, please :sneaky2:.

My first kooks gig was so not a kooks gig. It didn't feel I was seeing them.

:naughty: but they sang Victoria.

This was one year+1 day ago :wub2:. Haha, what a ****ty gig this was :doh:. But it was the Kooks and the best gig was yet to come :cheerful_h4h:. Haha, I was watching Spooks yesterday and I had to think about me getting everything out of my bag and shoving it into Paul's hands last December :lmfao:. Awww, I like Paul :cheerful_h4h:.

It's ****. :mad3:

I WISHED he had set a foot out of his door last year. He is AMAZING live, Ana. :shocked

I can't imagine. Not playing his very best song and probably the most popular one, ****.

Why was the 18th of December so popular?! :sneaky2: hahahaha!

I will see him later, I know that.

:crybaby:!!

****, why tf does this make me feel sick? I've seen them so often! Why tf am I still complaining for NOT seeing them ONCE in London?!!?? Someone kick me, please sneaky2:.

Because it's London, the UK generally. :boxed: .

There is no kick on the butt smiley here, so this is what I found smiley-kick-butt.gif

This was one year+1 day ago :wub2:. Haha, what a ****ty gig this was :doh:. But it was the Kooks and the best gig was yet to come :cheerful_h4h:. Haha, I was watching Spooks yesterday and I had to think about me getting everything out of my bag and shoving it into Paul's hands last December :lmfao:. Awww, I like Paul :cheerful_h4h:.

:wub2: memories.

You were so good :cheerful_h4h: and I absolutely loved Paul. EDIT: and I absolutely loved Paul even more.

Edited by ~Ana~

I can't imagine. Not playing his very best song and probably the most popular one, ****.

:crybaby:!

Why was the 18th of December so popular?! :sneaky2: hahahaha!

At least the Nambucca burnt down, so we had one gig less which we could NOT go to :lmfao:.

I will see him later, I know that.

With meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Because it's London, the UK generally. :boxed: .

:crybaby:! I still havent replied to Aneta. ****. I looked for flats in Brighton. It's not like I'd have a job or money but I had a look just to make sure there is actually a market.

There is no kick on the butt smiley here, so this is what I found smiley-kick-butt.gif

:crybaby:! Thank you, highly appreciated :cheerful_h4h:.

:wub2: memories.

Almost as good as a September 18-flashback :stretcher:. Almost. :naughty:

You were so good :cheerful_h4h: and I absolutely loved Paul. EDIT: and I absolutely loved Paul even more.

We are GOOD, yes :cheerful_h4h:. Paul is perfect. If only I knew if Gary is drum-tech-guy :mad3:. I shall find out :shun:.

At least the Nambucca burnt down, so we had one gig less which we could NOT go to lmfao:.

:roftl: poor Holloways.

With meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Obviously :wub2:

crybaby:! I still havent replied to Aneta. ****. I looked for flats in Brighton. It's not like I'd have a job or money but I had a look just to make sure there is actually a market.

I didn't reply to the last one she sent but then she wrote again on sunday so I just replied on monday, that felt bad :boxed:.

Brightooooon! :cheerful_h4h:

:crybaby! Thank you, highly appreciated :cheerful_h4h:.

:pinkbow: my pleasure.

Almost as good as a September 18-flashback :stretcher:. Almost. naughty:

That was just PERFECT. Even when Paul wasn't there it was just ****ing BRILLIANT.

Luke: :blink:

Us: :shocked:

We are GOOD, yes cheerful_h4h:. Paul is perfect. If only I knew if Gary is drum-tech-guy mad3:. I shall find out :shun:.

hahahahah! :naughty:

Oh so amazing stretcher:

(Is that the Flowerpot?)

Love it!!!!! it could be the Flowerpot. Didn't he say where he was filming it? think1

Edited by ~Ana~

yes they were,everybody says that was amazinggg :|

yea,I hope so!

I'm fine thanks,and you Natalie? :)

I hope the kooks do like a world tour! I want to see them live soooon....I need a kooks gig :teehee:

I'm good thanks :biggrin2:

I made something stupid with me and luke ahah xD

27xovtz.jpg

haha thats cool :D

I don't think it's him, it doesn't 'sound' like him plus Luke has never been so fond of the internet.

Haha I was about to ask the same thing :D I saw that last night on twitter...but I'm not sure...it seems sorta real :dunno:

I edited :bleh:

yeah, I'm not sure. It could be :dunno:

"Twitter is over capacity.

Too many tweets! Please wait a moment and try again"

:blink:

Uhm... I havent seen it yet but also WE could make up some pretty good Kooks-tweets I guess :naughty:

edit: if it's him, he is a whore :lmfao:

Let's get entertained then. :dunno:

Uhm...... naaaaa... it reminds me a wee bit of Mika's D-list profile although I'd say Mika was far more real (as it probably ws :doh:). Uhm, no idea.

Edited by Petra

"Twitter is over capacity.

Too many tweets! Please wait a moment and try again"

:blink:

Uhm... I havent seen it yet but also WE could make up some pretty good Kooks-tweets I guess :naughty:

edit: if it's him, he is a whore :lmfao:

Let's get entertained then. :dunno:

Uhm...... naaaaa... it reminds me a wee bit of Mika's D-list profile although I'd say Mika was far more real (as it probably ws :doh:). Uhm, no idea.

I don't know but I'm following him now :naughty:

-From the Rhythms del Mundo album-

DSC05274.jpg

:cheerful_h4h: