Guess who likes MIKA?????

Lucy

I was just on my ITUNES account and there is a section where celebrities has a playlist. I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY FAVORITE BAND-Backstreet Boys like MIKA-fav song HAPPY ENDING. And then one of my favorite actresses KATE DEL CASTILLO likes him as well. She likes RELAX!!!! This is a BIG DEAL for ME and wanted to share it with all of YOU:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet deep down EVERYONE likes Mika! Even if they do not want to admit it! Just play Grace Kelly ONE time and the song will be stuck in their heads for WEEKS...to the point they just want to take a hammer and..... 'you get the point' ..hey maybe Mika's music could be a powerful form of torture for the ones who hate it!!!! Or maybe just maybe after listening for countless hours EVEN the haters will give in and TRULY e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e will LOVE Mika..... TOTAL World dominiation..... :mf_rosetinted:

I bet deep down EVERYONE likes Mika! Even if they do not want to admit it! Just play Grace Kelly ONE time and the song will be stuck in their heads for WEEKS...to the point they just want to take a hammer and..... 'you get the point' ..hey maybe Mika's music could be a powerful form of torture for the ones who hate it!!!! Or maybe just maybe after listening for countless hours EVEN the haters will give in and TRULY e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e will LOVE Mika..... TOTAL World dominiation..... :mf_rosetinted:

I made my "i-only-listen-to-heavy-rock-and-metal" best friend admit he likes Grace Kelly! :mf_rosetinted::punk:

I made my "i-only-listen-to-heavy-rock-and-metal" best friend admit he likes Grace Kelly! :mf_rosetinted::punk:

THAT is one step closer!!!!!!!! See WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

.......so what did you have to do to get him to admit it? :lmao:

THAT is one step closer!!!!!!!! See WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

.......so what did you have to do to get him to admit it? :lmao:

:roftl: Nothing!

Okay it was like that, we were in a record shop and they played GK at the moment and he asked "Hmmm... Who is that song by?" "Mika :wink2:" "That guy whose concerts you are seeing all the time?... :sneaky2: " "Yea... why this face... HA! you like that song and can't admit it because it's not metal! :naughty:" "Nooo :mf_rosetinted:" "Oh yes you do!" "Kinda..." and later that evening, he asked me to send him a youtube link so he could listen to it all the time! :das:

:roftl: Nothing!

Okay it was like that, we were in a record shop and they played GK at the moment and he asked "Hmmm... Who is that song by?" "Mika :wink2:" "That guy whose concerts you are seeing all the time?... :sneaky2: " "Yea... why this face... HA! you like that song and can't admit it because it's not metal! :naughty:" "Nooo :mf_rosetinted:" "Oh yes you do!" "Kinda..." and later that evening, he asked me to send him a youtube link so he could listen to it all the time! :das:

THAT is too good!!!!! I bet he secretly jams out to Grace Kelly ALL OF THE TIME!!!! Way to go! :naughty:

THAT is too good!!!!! I bet he secretly jams out to Grace Kelly ALL OF THE TIME!!!! Way to go! :naughty:

I know! :naughty:

He doesn't do it secretly anymore :roftl:

He has this habit of singing all the time, so know I have to listen to a very raaaaaaaaaare version of GK all the time,.... :naughty:

First time I heard him singing:

Me: "Oh cool, Pirates of Carribean theme? :)" ":blink: Grace Kelly..." :lmao:

I know! :naughty:

He doesn't do it secretly anymore :roftl:

He has this habit of singing all the time, so know I have to listen to a very raaaaaaaaaare version of GK all the time,.... :naughty:

First time I heard him singing:

Me: "Oh cool, Pirates of Carribean theme? :)" ":blink: Grace Kelly..." :lmao:

:lmao: I would LOVE to hear that version!