Guess who likes MIKA?????

Lucy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That gives me an IDEA :thumb_yello:

We should get different types of people......

The biker, the red-neck, the Arabic- convienient store owner, the rich lady, the grandma, the LITTLE girl, the business man..............

....see where I am going with this?????

Even the Burger King crew members :naughty:

I think our ratings JUST went UP! :naughty:

That gives me an IDEA :thumb_yello:

We should get different types of people......

The biker, the red-neck, the Arabic- convienient store owner, the rich lady, the grandma, the LITTLE girl, the business man..............

....see where I am going with this?????

Even the Burger King crew members :naughty:

I think our ratings JUST went UP! :naughty:

I know! what you mean..... finally!! Now it all depends how free these people are!!

I was just on my ITUNES account and there is a section where celebrities has a playlist. I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY FAVORITE BAND-Backstreet Boys like MIKA-fav song HAPPY ENDING. And then one of my favorite actresses KATE DEL CASTILLO likes him as well. She likes RELAX!!!! This is a BIG DEAL for ME and wanted to share it with all of YOU:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

:punk: how cool!!! I'm still a secret fan of backstreet boys :blush-anim-cl:

lollipops!! BIG ONES!!!!!!!!!!

SPEAKING OF SUCH............

OMG - I have to tell you what I found in Spencers in the mall this weekend....

I guess I will have to PM you....cause it is too B-A-D for the MFC :naughty:

secret??!! LOL

They are pretty good!!

yeah cause erm let's just say at home ppl would give me weird looks if they knew :naughty: but i do get weird looks though with my mika "obsession"...but hey i'm not obsessed, i'm just dedicated :mf_rosetinted:

btw girls i like ur plans to get ppl to sing GK :thumb_yello:

SPEAKING OF SUCH............

OMG - I have to tell you what I found in Spencers in the mall this weekend....

I guess I will have to PM you....cause it is too B-A-D for the MFC :naughty:

oh please let me know. I think I have an idea!!!! LOL

yeah cause erm let's just say at home ppl would give me weird looks if they knew :naughty: but i do get weird looks though with my mika "obsession"...but hey i'm not obsessed, i'm just dedicated :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks! I think we are gonna have to take it a bit farther......

getting a BIG STRONG MAN to sing Lollipop is gonna be the challenge!!!! :naughty:

I always get weird looks but I get more with MIKA:sneaky2: I really don't care!!!! LOL

And yes we are NOT obsessed; We have PASSION for him and dedication. !!!

Thanks! I think we are gonna have to take it a bit farther......

getting a BIG STRONG MAN to sing Lollipop is gonna be the challenge!!!! :naughty:

you get those.I get the little skinny ones. :naughty: :naughty:

Okay, so we were leaving the One Night of Queen concert Saturday night...stuck in the middle - of traffic that is... so I was BLARRING Mika - GREAT time to promote him :naughty:

....and this car pulled up next to us and threw a cup of ice at us...FUNNY thing is they missed! I guess they did not 'appreciate' Billy Brown. Personally I think they just needed to come out of the closet! The freedom would have been a huge releif and did wonders for their attitudes! :naughty:

Okay, so we were leaving the One Night of Queen concert Saturday night...stuck in the middle - of traffic that is... so I was BLARRING Mika - GREAT time to promote him :naughty:

....and this car pulled up next to us and threw a cup of ice at us...FUNNY thing is they missed! I guess they did not 'appreciate' Billy Brown. Personally I think they just needed to come out of the closet! The freedom would have been a huge releif and did wonders for their attitudes! :naughty:

Ignorant people. Unfortunately, we are surrounded by tons and tons of them!!

Ignorant people. Unfortunately, we are surrounded by tons and tons of them!!

I just laugh in their faces! They are just jealous cause Mika is close to total world domination and they cannot carry a tune to save their lives! :naughty: